Why are some people so jobless in life ?

Posted: 14 years ago
Can't people do something better in life than watching these crappy TV shows, Bollywood movies and acting like wannabe's here ?? Is Media so influencing on human beings that it makes them forget their identity and talents they have ?? What is there in Bollywood that people DIE FOR ?? Whatsup with the fangiri that people spend their lives most precious times in drolling over some XYZ who makes fame sitting at home !

Add to me ppl ...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Woh Ajnabee* thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Because they lack ambition and motivation.
because they're sheep with no talent, no motivation, no creativity, no sense of identity..
petticoat thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
because they love living a vicarious life...
Originally posted by: shaktheback

Can't people do something better in life than watching these crappy TV shows, Bollywood movies and acting like wannabe's here ?? Is Media so influencing on human beings that it makes them forget their identity and talents they have ?? What is there in Bollywood that people DIE FOR ?? Whatsup with the fangiri that people spend their lives most precious times in drolling over some XYZ who makes fame sitting at home !

Add to me ppl ...

lol same reason ppl go fm forum to forum posting sh*t. they got nothin better to do😉😆
chimuli thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
They live in their own world,have nothing better to do,dont have any aim in life outher than fantasizing themselves at the actor/actress's place.

Its stupid actually here on IF some people would defend some actors/actresses just on basis of the character portrayed by actors.They would even defend some personal decisions of actors.
Some telly actor was in news for rash driving and all,and girls on forum sayin-ooh!ooh!!it mustn't be his fault,he is so descent,he wouldnt drive while drunk and all.LOL 😆

Moreover some fans are so foooolish that they wouldnt even take slight criticism of the actor (related to his/her character in soap). 👎🏼 .As if unka rishtedaar lagta ho.
IF is full of 'em.

Talking of drooling on IF?Just check some forums-there are girls so freakingly crazy for actors.

Why couldnt they watch a soap/show just for sake of entertainment and discuss it on IF,rather than taking all that personally.

P1nk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I dunno why all of a sudden people are attacking other peoples self intersts in life, its their life let them deal with it the way they want.
Originally posted by: P1nk

I dunno why all of a sudden people are attacking other peoples self intersts in life, its their life let them deal with it the way they want.

but most of it has no justification .. just for the sake of it..
--arti-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Maybe people watch stupid shows as a way of unwinding from life. Maybe it's precisely because they are not jobless.

Or they could just be really young and daydreaming or lusting after stars is a natural and alternative outlet for people coming to terms with er, growing up.

But yes, it does piss me off when people defend real life actors on the basis of on screen stuff. It also pisses me off when people attack female actors on the basis of their on-screen roles. Like when they think such and such is a [insert sexist insult] compared to her sati savitri role on TV.
y? if people can attack actor based on the characters they portray then y cant others defend them? no human being can live without entertainment. these people earn their living by entertaining them. and who says some people dont have any work to do? each and every person does work on this planet. if u mean the house wives then had it not been for these housewives many of us would not educated enough to be on internet and i think they work much harder than people sitting on one chair the whole day.

y shouldnt people have some eye candy? some people find entertainment in bashing celebs and some in drolling over them. personally i prefer drolling ones to bashing ones who make nit pick in every small thing. i dont like people who keep nagging all the time. this world is to enjoy good things see good faces droll over them, go crazy about people, not grumbling about every small thing.