Why are some people so jobless in life ? - Page 2

Posted: 14 years ago
watching TV is just a form of entertainment or time pass πŸ˜† So is arguing over actors πŸ˜‰ Its fun watching ppl argue silly over actors πŸ˜†
I'd agree with Arti somehow. Maybe watching TV shows is not a way to show they're jobless, on the contrary. Slipping in a one-hour movie, talking about an awesome performance once in a while, or laughing hilariously over some stupid reality show are all means of a "break" for me. It's cutting of from my "job" or studies, either way, to spend some time in something else, discussing, analyzing, making fun! Ask me, I find no harm in it all... Until....

Until you start raving on whatever forum you go how someone is hot, and how he's awesome, and blah blah blah. I like drooling too, who doesn't? But making an actor's life the center of MY life isn't just lack of ambition, but in that case, a complete waste of time as well. It pisses me off when people sign "petitions" all day long to bring an actor back, to start off something, or to end something. Guys, get a life, it's their job to entertain people, don't make it your existence!

One thing though, I also hate it the other way round, when people hate and actor/actress because of whatever reason, and get into fights with other people to prove their point. Let's be realistic, if we're against one side, we've got to be against both. You can't go on being SO jobless in life so as to ruin other people's time and life by keeping grudges, and why? Because they hated the actor you loved. Give me a break! 🀒

I think we all have our weaknesses, we all like to talk about something, someone that we admire, be it a book, movie or serial. The bit I can't get is, why people can't stick to their choices and stop analyzing and bashing those of others. Why can't people understand the concept of "agreeing to disagree"????? We would be so much better off!

P.S I'd like to add somehow, even if it makes me "seem" jobless, I can go on and on about Terrence Lewis though, he's out of the norms. Someone you can go raving about and hopefully not bore other people! Now if only everyone talked of him and him, who would mind? πŸ˜†
The world unfortunately cannot be full of talented and sensible people eh. Some people just want to be jobless. πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
Originally posted by cuckoocutter

lol same reason ppl go fm forum to forum posting sh*t. they got nothin better to doπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

LOL..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by shaktheback

Can't people do something better in life than watching these crappy TV shows, Bollywood movies and acting like wannabe's here ?? Is Media so influencing on human beings that it makes them forget their identity and talents they have ?? What is there in Bollywood that people DIE FOR ?? Whatsup with the fangiri that people spend their lives most precious times in drolling over some XYZ who makes fame sitting at home ! Add to me ppl ...
Woooww well i never thought there will be some one who will have sooo similar thoughts like me...πŸ˜ƒ. well some people like to behave like Begani shadi mein Abdulla deewana.....πŸ˜†....i fail to understand how can one drool on some one else....i for example don't get enough time to drool over myself....πŸ˜† on a serious note real stars are never appreciated and drooled over why cant people admire people who work for social cause thought their life like Medha Patkar.....naaaaaahhh no one will even knw this name ....but if some Bollywood biggie does some bit of social its blown out of proportion.... 😑

Anyways every one has Upar ka mala (brains)….so let them use it the way they want .
To get the 'spark' back in their mundane lives,we resort to the likes of 'saas-bahu',dewar-bhabi' and 'pati-patni-woh' serials as also the typical 'masala movies'.

Why do such serials run for ages?
Why people dont watch plays n dramas
Why they dont go for classical concerts?
Why 3 Idiots broke all records but 3.S just about made a decent profits?

Just as water finds the easiest way to flow, masses find the easiest of entertainments, which does not tax their brains!

btw, one serail which has begun making me see my watch so as not to miss it is 'Jhansi Ki Rani'..an a gripping serial, though many wont find the spark in itπŸ˜‰

PS: Exception is Gajji's shows over any other reality shows.

NIce signature Angel.😊
Originally posted by crazy_sunny

watching TV is just a form of entertainment or time pass πŸ˜† So is arguing over actors πŸ˜‰ Its fun watching ppl argue silly over actors πŸ˜†
Is searching for ghosts also a nice recreation?
Originally posted by baddie

To get the 'spark' back in their mundane lives,we resort to the likes of 'saas-bahu',dewar-bhabi' and 'pati-patni-woh' serials as also the typical 'masala movies'.

Why do such serials run for ages?
Why people dont watch plays n dramas
Why they dont go for classical concerts?
Why 3 Idiots broke all records but 3.S just about made a decent profits?

Just as water finds the easiest way to flow, masses find the easiest of entertainments, which does not tax their brains!

btw, one serail which has begun making me see my watch so as not to miss it is 'Jhansi Ki Rani'..an a gripping serial, though many wont find the spark in itπŸ˜‰

PS: Exception is Gajji's shows over any other reality shows.
Wow Baddie Babu now that you have mentioned I shall take a peek at the Rani.πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Summer3

Wow Baddie Babu now that you have mentioned I shall take a peek at the Rani.πŸ˜†

Dont come back and ask me why I am so jobless to watch RaniπŸ˜†
May be the poem 'Khoom ladi mardani woh to Jhansi wali Rani thi' which we learnt at school....on same lines as 'The charge of the light Brigade' still ignites the spark withinπŸ˜›