Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hindu4lyf thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

LOL @ most of the posts.

In london, the reason why a lot of people are jobless (espescially ethinic minorities) is because they earn more sitting on their a** at home than they would if they had a minimum wage job.

The benefit system is the UK is crap..to say the least.

@tetuty66: couldn't agree more on some pathetic people who will go to extreme lengths just to defend a character they have seen on tv and are likely to never meet again. The thing is, if you visit these posh restaurants, go to expesive clubs in Mumbai, you will meet these actors and actresses all the time. Believe me when I say most of them are COMPLETELY different off-screen. It's like a complete shock when you see the way some of them treat their fans in public places, even the way they look is like a horror sometimes. When I see stars like saif and kareena dining together, I think wow she looks hideous without makeup and damn saif really needs a shave and a new wardrobe lol. What we see on tv is what they want us to see, away from the on-screen drama. The classy 'lady-like' woman that we see on screen when we see sonam kapoor, she is actually the complete opposite of that.

Funny how we idolise these stars when we have no idea how they really are. We become so involved with what we see on tv that we start to believe it all really exists.
Summer3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: hindu4lyf

LOL @ most of the posts.

In london, the reason why a lot of people are jobless (espescially ethinic minorities) is because they earn more sitting on their a** at home than they would if they had a minimum wage job.

The benefit system is the UK is crap..to say the least.

@tetuty66: couldn't agree more on some pathetic people who will go to extreme lengths just to defend a character they have seen on tv and are likely to never meet again. The thing is, if you visit these posh restaurants, go to expesive clubs in Mumbai, you will meet these actors and actresses all the time. Believe me when I say most of them are COMPLETELY different off-screen. It's like a complete shock when you see the way some of them treat their fans in public places, even the way they look is like a horror sometimes. When I see stars like saif and kareena dining together, I think wow she looks hideous without makeup and damn saif really needs a shave and a new wardrobe lol. What we see on tv is what they want us to see, away from the on-screen drama. The classy 'lady-like' woman that we see on screen when we see sonam kapoor, she is actually the complete opposite of that.

Funny how we idolise these stars when we have no idea how they really are. We become so involved with what we see on tv that we start to believe it all really exists.

Yes Jobless being paid encourages laziness, and higher health bills too.

Well not really a fan of Bebo. But I am sure Deepika and Amrita Rao all look lovely even off screen.😊
Edited by Summer3 - 14 years ago
Roadrunnerz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Summer3

Is searching for ghosts also a nice recreation?

certainly , its more challenging 😉
Wrackspurt thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Some people's whole world revolves around TV shows and the characters, and the actors playing those characters........may be because their own world is much more boring than those crappy shows 😆
Summer3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: crazy_sunny

certainly , its more challenging 😉

I notice several horror series and searching for ghosts and aliens and supernatural.
Problem is that ghosts and spirits can transform themselves into whatever shape they want and some uptrend Ghosts may look like Aliens?😆
pogo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Media is ofcourse making us dumb.. But we have the option to accept or reject what media provides.. Teenagers of today (urban) only watch those crap reallity shows and dumb tv serials.. I have no idea how a person with some common sense can watch this crap for hours!!

Comming to Bollywood, havint seen a decent bollywood movie for ages!! They make crap spending crores of money!! Are these people braindead or something?😲 And why the youth go for such crap!! Big shame!
Because your faltoo enough to make this thread for jobless people like me to spam and completely waste time

Xoxo
Originally posted by: pogo

Media is ofcourse making us dumb.. But we have the option to accept or reject what media provides.. Teenagers of today (urban) only watch those crap reallity shows and dumb tv serials.. I have no idea how a person with some common sense can watch this crap for hours!!

Comming to Bollywood, havint seen a decent bollywood movie for ages!! They make crap spending crores of money!! Are these people braindead or something?😲 And why the youth go for such crap!! Big shame!

What annoys me the most in this world is when they blame the youth for everything that goes wrong...if bollywood is making crap films you blame youth coz apparently we appreciate such ''crap'' if the tv serials are dumb you blame youth to sit there for hours watching their show and increasing TRP....why do you people forget that youth follow elders and youth has no such time for such crap...elderly, pensioner, housewives are the most likely to spend time on zee/star serials and bollywood film....we youth, are the future of this country..we are too busy making our lives, studying, trying to fit in the crowd that we dont have time for such crappy tv....so your wrong there, Teenagers of today (urban) have no time for such crap. Please stop blaming us, it annoys me.

Xoxo
debayon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: pogo

What reality show? Indian Idol? Or Sa Re Ga Ma Pa? The musical reality shows are at least sensible. We don't watch stuff like Iss Jungle Se Mujhe Bachao and all that crap because we have common sense that it's a bunch of crap!!! At least, we are like adults who watch these rona-dhona soaps, where the saas bitches on the bahu and bahu does the same.
Midnight_Shade thumbnail
Originally posted by: cuckoocutter

lol same reason ppl go fm forum to forum posting sh*t. they got nothin better to do😉😆

LOL!! True.

But what you mentioned is pretty much an okay thing to do. Coz it's only about posting your opinions innocuously.

It gets scary when some people take their joblessness to a brand new level though. Especially when they overindulge in virtual affairs, bully people in a forum, bitch about members, corner certain people etc. just for kicks. It gets pathetic after a while.

Such people need to go find a job pronto.