Laagi Tujhse Lagan

~*~ DOTW : Your Views Of The Shows ~*~

-Sharona- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago

Banner By Tumhari_Khusi

Hello everyone! 😛

It's time for our first discussion topic for the week! 😉

Since this is our first discussion and the show is new, i'm going to start with some simple & easy questions

We also have a topic/thread for members who want to volunteer posting the games or discussions..jst click on the link

!*! DOTW & GOTW Sign-Up Sheet !*!

Ok enough of my bak-bak 😆 So, getting on with the questions! 😆 The questions are just there to start a discussion.. Feel free to add other comments if there's anything else on your mind! 😃

1) What was your first impression of the first week?

2) How do you like the show in general?

3) Why are you watching the show? What's your reason?

4) What do you think of Nakusha, The lead of the show?

5) How much do you rate this show so far? (on a scale of 1 to 10)

Please do share your views about the matter, and as I mentioned before, the questions are just made for guidance..Feel free to add other stuff! 😉

Love & Regards,

Sharona
Edited by -Sharona- - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Sharona- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by: -Sharona-

1) What was your first impression of the first week? i felt it was a good start...they showed nakusha as a very nice & sweet girl

2) How do you like the show in general? i like it so far... i don't like the cop though...waiting for the hero's entry 😃

3) Why are you watching the show? What's your reason? i am watching it because it looks interesting and i want to see how naku overcomes everything...stands up to the society

4) What do you think of Nakusha, The lead of the show? she is very nice & sweet...she cares for her family...i hope they spoil her character

5) How much do you rate this show so far? (on a scale of 1 to 10) 7

no wanted to share their views so i did mine