Posted: 19 years ago
 Kyunki update 06/10/2004

Tulsi and Mihir come to Karan's place. Mihir is not sure how to ask karan about it, Tulsi asks Karan where is Nandini? Karan tells them she is not here. Tulsi is surprised and Mihir is happy. He accuses Tulsi of being wrong and tells her that she can't see anything beyond Ansh. Karan

says no maa is not wrong. Nandini was here. He tells him that she left leaving a note that said that she does not want to see him getting insulted from his family again and again and so she is going. He tells Mihir and Tulsi about the accident and how nandini came there. Tulsi does not believe Karan and tells him that he cannot hide from the truth for long.

Ganga and Damini are talking about Karan's. Saahil and Gautam come and look at each other with anger. Damini tells Ganga that I hope the tension between the brothers will not come between her and Ganga. Ganga tells her not to worry.

Nandini goes back to her parents in Delhi and tells them that she has decided to leave ansh.

Janmashtmi  is there and tusli says that no outsider (meaning karan) will be there. They hope that unlike last puja, everything will go smoothly.

Ansh comes to nandini's house and tells her that he will not leave her that easily. Nandini's parents come and invite Ansh inside. Ansh wishes to see Dadajee. Nandini is  angry that inspite of knowing the truth, they are nice with Ansh. Her mother tells her that she know nandini is mad about Karan and Ansh is good. Ansh talks to Dadaji and asks him to give him one more chance to manao Nandini. Ansh goes to Nandini's room and threatens her. Nandini decides to leave house as she is not safe even there.

The pooja is taking place. Saahil calls Ganga , she steps forwards and falls

Kyunki update 07/09/2004

Ganga slips and is rushed to the hospital, Karan is with Tanya when she mentions Nandini being with in her house. Karan is surprised and thanks Tanya. Saahil calls to tell about Ganga. Karan

tells him not to worry and that he is coming. Tanya tries to stop him saying that the whole family will be there but Karan decides to go.

The doctor tells the family that Ganga is ok but they could'nt save the baby. Everybody is shocked.  The doctor tells them that the child had died when ganga fell earlier. If they came even a little late, the poison would have spread in ganga's body and it would have been difficult to save her. Karan  consoles sahil.

Damini is getting check-up and the doctor tells damini and gautam not to worry and that she is carrying twins. Both are very happy and Damini says she knows what God is telling her to do.

Tulsi is wondering who will inform Ganga about the baby. Damini walks in. Ganga is crying and  Damini comes and tells her not to worry. She tells ganga she has twins and has decided to give one to Ganga. Ganga is happy. Gautam comes in and is annoyed to hear this. Sahil looks grateful.

Nandini is leaving, her mother warns her that if she leaves she will leave them forever. Nandini says she knows. Nandini tells her she cannot go back to ansh and that she is going back to Mumbai and will starting her career again.

Ganga is being taken home. Saahil tells Karan that he will see him at home. In the parking lot, tulsi tells karan that he cannot enter their house. Everybody at home is proud of damini making such a good decision.

Saahil thanks Gautam and hugs him. But gautam is not comfortable.

Mansukh is missing Karan and asks savita about it. she is vague and he decides to ask mihir about it.

Mihir and Tulsi are talking about how her behaviour with Karan and he warns her that if she doesn't mend her relationships, their relationship will be at stake....Mansukh hears

this from outside and is shocked. Gautam is telling damini that he is not going to give his child to anyone, even if sahil is his brother. He gives his own example and says he does not want another gomzi. Mansukh overhears this and wonders if this house is worth calling shantiniketan.

Kyunki update 08/09/2004

Savita is getting ready for the pooja, tries to wake him up. She comes out and tulsi points out that she has forgotten to put bindi. She tells Tulsi to get it and also wake mansukh and he will be late for office otherwise. Tulsi gets the bindi and tries to wake Mansukh. She shakes him and  realizes that he is dead. Tulsi comes out and savita asks her about the bindi but tulsi is in tears.Savita goes inside her room. Tulsi tells Damini and gayitri that mansukh is no more. Savita is putting her bindi and is stopped by Tulsi. All crying.

Saahil calls Karan asking him to come . Karan says he can't as tulsi has told him not to. Sahil tells him about mansukh.

Kyunki update 09/09/2004

The death rituals are being done for Mansukh. Ansh is back and is shocked to see this. Savita is telling gayatri and tulsi that she will never forgive karan as he is the cause of masukh's death.

Ba is sitting in her room, thinking 'why Mansukh?' Sees her dead husband who tells her that every person has to perform number of tasks and Mansukh had finished his, but you have still some. Ba sees Tulsi, ganga, damini, savita and kids telling her how they need her and that she cannot leave and go.

During the rituals, Karan comes to Shantineketan. Tulsi stops him at the gate and tells him to leave. Karan requests her to let him be the part of manukh's antim yatra or at least see dadaji for the last time. Tulsi tells him that because of him, mansukh is no more and that Savita will be hurt to see him. Karan leaves. Saahil tells Tulsi what she did was not right.

Nandini comes to shantiniketan and goes to Savita. She holds her hand but savita removes her hand. She goes and sits beside Gayatri, gayatri asks her why she came. nandini tells her to share their sorrows. Gayatri tells her that if she has come back then she should go to her room, but not do this natak. Payal comes and overhears this. Nandini is about to leave, but Payal stops her saying that everybody is upset.

Karan is talking to Tanya. He tells her he has never felt so lonely. Today he feels like an orphan. . He tells Tanya he has made a decision that he is going break every relationship with Shantineketan.
Let me know if you like the updates, then i will and try and do them daily.

Hi,
I am new here and loved your updates.Thank you so much for th effort. I have been out of the loop for a long time (since April).

Could you please tell me what this thing is about Tulsi being angry with Karan ?? Why?? What happened inbetween? Sorry to drag you back in time.

Hi Pmahesh,

Nice update.Just carry on doing this 😊

Hi PMAHESH

Thanks for the updates.

hi and thanks for the updates. i wanted this to happend long time ago and now that it's happending it's good. Can u please keep doing these update as i can't watch the show and i am sure other people whould want to same. The updates are great. Thanks u so much.

Princess😃

Tulsi is angry with karan because she thinks karan is having an affair with nandini, who is ansh's wife. Ansh has poisoned tulsi's mind and tulsi has decided that karan, being mandira's son is not her own khoon and can no longer stay in shantiniketan

I am writing a short gist because most of the episode went in everybody crying for mansukh.

Savita is very sad and is not eating food (tulsi trying to feed) as she is used to eating Mansukh. Lot of crying and consolations.

She is unable to sleep as she keeps on thinking about him, finally goes to ba's room. Shows a bonding between them as ba is feeding her and so on….

Everybody is on the dining table when payal tells them that lawyer should be informed and will should be read. Tulsi tells her how untimely it is, mihir walks off followed by tulsi,  Vishal and shobha are also upset.

Savita is still crying, harsh does not go to play with kids, ba suddenly gets angry and tells them that no one should cry anymore. Mansukh is gone because he could not see everybody sad and now he will be even more upset. Gives a lecture as to how she looked after the family when her husband died and now savita has to live for the family.

Ansh tells nandini that he is glad that she has come back but nandini tells him that she is only here because her dadaji has passed away and that she has forgotten that he is connected to her. Ansh is fuming.

Everbody is sitting when the lawyer arrives and says that he is here to read the will as mansukh wanted that his will should be read immediately after his death.  Tulsi calls savita, who says she does not want to be there. Mansukh and she only lived for family and when the time was there to live for themselves, he has left her alone.

Tulsi  tells the lawyer to read the will and fulfill manlsukh's last wishes. The lawyer says that karan should also be there otherwise will cannot be read. Savita says then it  is better that the will is not read as karan will not come to this house.  

Edited by chocolate - 19 years ago

hi pmahesh

nice update.

I increased the font size ....hope u won't mind

Originally posted by pmahesh

Let me know if you like the updates, then i will and try and do them daily.

Hi... i m new to this website and I live in the US now..so I am very grateful for all the updates u have been giving us about the show.  Thanks a lot for keeping us in the loop.  Please...keep on updating it daily.  Once again..thank you.