Posted: 14 years ago
(i'm the official updater for u guys till roku is back so u have to jhelofy me)

Akshara, Nandini and Mohit r walking down the road..Mohit says he'll come on rickshaw and buy the sweets ...Akshara tells Nandini that now that nandini has made the final decision, she will tell Naitik..Nandini is worried tht how will they stop the engagement..Akshara tells her that they will not say anything right now bec. she doesn't want any drama in front of the ladke wale..in the night, she will talk to naitik and then, they will do whatever he says...Nandini says if he'll ask me to get engaged then i will not do it..Akshara says she trusts naitik and he will handle everything....Nandini is telling Akshara we must stop the engagement somehow and only Naitik can do it..

Everybody is very impressed with Abhimanyu...Naitik comes home and he's not looking happy..he meets Abhimanyu...Abhimanyu's (tht boy who came to see Nandini) mom asks Gayitri & Bhabhi ma to call Nandini...Gayitri n Bhabhi ma r worried tht Nandini hasn't returned with Akshara....they come to the kitchen where Rashmi is trying Akshara's cell..Akshara tells gayitri tht they were stuck in a traffic jam..Mohit 😡 arrives and Singhania family praises him but Naitik doesn't look at him...

finally nandini arrives with akshara frm the back door..nandini gets ready n comes with akshara...the boy's mom likes nandini at the first sight and they that they want to do engagement right now...everybody is happy except the 3 idiots 🤢 but none of them opened their mouth....finally naitik interrupted n said he wants to talk to daddaji in private...he tells daddaji to stop the engagement..daddaji is surprised n asks him the reason..he says he will tell him later but for now, stop this engagement from happening bec. it's important...daddaji apologizes to ladke wale n tells them tht they cannot do engagement today....the boy's mom is surprised n says tht they already told shankari tht they wanna do engagement but if Singhania's were not ready, they should have postponed this meeting...boy's father says that it's okay, rasms can happen later on, they like nandini....all of them leave...

daddaji is mad on naitik n asks him the reason for doing so ...Naitik says "ask your bahu..." everyone is shocked..naitik asks akshara to tell everyone why this engagement should not happen, tell them bec. she was the one who was opposing this from the very first day AND DON't LIE THIS TIME...akshara starts crying 😃 the other 2 idiots r dumbstruck 🤢 the family has no clue what is happening...Akshara says she went to her maayka 😃 Gayitri's eyes popped out 🤣 Naitik yells at akshara "you're again lying"...Akshara says she went to her maayka only bec. her mom called her...Naitik shouts "STOP LYING ...everyone asks him to calm down..he asks akshara when he asked her not to go then why did she do it? maamiji is ready with her taanas 🥱 we didn't expect this from you..

Naitik tells everyone that she's done something , encouraged something which goes totally against the principles of their family...he tells akshara that she will have to say the truth today 😭

in the precap, akshara is crying n in bakri's voice telling everyone "mohit and nandini didi like each other" ..Daddaji yells "KE"????????????????? 🤣Edited by _charu_ - 14 years ago
..Daddaji yells "KE"????????????????? 🤣

🤣   🤣   🤣    🤣....MY EAR DRUMS ARE STILL vibrating WITH THE "ke???????????"   🤣🤣
Thanx Charu di 4 the update....................I love Naitik.............Though I didn't watch the episode as such, will definitely do it 4 him..............Did he actually yell at her?.............And what was Mohit doing there?tamasha?
in the first scene, everybody is praising Abhimanyu
that precappp... daddaji's KE was hilarious 🤣 🤣
OMG i couldt believe that itr was our very own poodle naitik!!! acc. to me Naitik was the ⭐️ of the show .... the way he was yelling at aksh.. whoaaaa!!!
Originally posted by yrkkhluvinangel

Thanx Charu di 4 the update....................I love Naitik.............Though I didn't watch the episode as such, will definitely do it 4 him..............Did he actually yell at her?.............And what was Mohit doing there?tamasha?

....appu....this is what that "moron" mohit was doing......🤢
Originally posted by yrkkhluvinangel

did he yell at her? he did more than tht 😭
i dont knw... but i didnt like the way naitik bhaved 2day wid akshara... yes she is at fault.. but dude she is ur wife... ths is not the way u talk to her tat too in front of the whole khandaan... & mohit nandini r useless.. stupid people, tat lady is gettng all the brunt coz she tried to help u two & thy hav suddenly bcum goonga.. wat crap..
i cant believe he shouted at her like that. in front of everyone. there was another way to deal with it.

He could let the engagmnet ceromany happen.. - its only engagment, can be broken off. they werent going to get married!

and then shouted at her in their own room... after tell everyone the situation.

NOT YELLING in front of everyone... esp mamaji ad mamij... i hate naitik today... hes still a kid..
the best thing was shankari tayi witnessing all this so maheshwari's will not waste time in asking akshara why did she return to maayka 🤣 aaj tak par news bhi aa jayegi
Yeah...Naitik was yelling at Akshara. Others asked him to calm down. Moheeeeeeet 😡 He needs such a good thrashing...watching the tamasha like he had no hand in it 😡.