Written/Vid/ Pix Update 5th January

aftvjunkie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-SilverFlames- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Thanks for the update. I love Manav but its so sad to see him and Archu like this and the precap doesnt sound promising. Hope CV's plan a dhamakedar reunion scene...

poo_supi thumbnail
Thanks for the great update...........
anna44 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank you for the nice update..

I am looking forward to Vershu and Satish story more than Manav and Arch
LotusPetals thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
thks Aarti .. hope u rocked the papers .. !! nd thks fr giving us the update after a tiring day :-))

Ok, today's epi was a slow paced one .. the highlight is Satish-Varsha scene .. love is definitely in the air .. soon the one sided love will bcom mutual, yeyy !!! they were so cute ! ( they remind me of Preet-Mehr 😭 )
that Manju, I've no words 🤬 .. she doesn't evn have a heart !! cheee !! how did Vinod fall in love with her ?? Anayways, I'm waiting fr the D-day whr all her deeds wil b exposed publicly ..

And I think tomorrow, Vinod will give that money back to Rasika .. that'll be a slap on Manju's face 😈 .. well at least I hope so ..

I'd give this epi 7 out of 10 fr Satish-Varsha's cute scene ...

Edited by tasnime - 14 years ago
sensodyne thumbnail
Thanks Aarti.. Great that u did exams well!!
I really loved the way Vaishali was praying that she should get her both jiju back so sweet:)
Manju is heartless atleast she should get one tight slap fatak ...
Even i would 7/10
hazel16 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update!!
-ALI- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks soo much aarti... Decent episode, not dragged this vinod thing....6/10 from me...
 Best of luck for exams and hope for better day tomorrow... Remember, All izz well....
shalini01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hi, thanks for the lovely update. u really do them well.⭐️ and im glad to know that ur exams went well. 👍🏼 i hope vinod gives back RA her money and take it from his sisters, that wud be like a slap in the face to that cunning vixenand her stupid daughter!! hmph! and i dont like seeing manav and archu soo tensed and upset. i want them get back together asap.
bharadwaj_k thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Aarti for the update.....Glad ur exam was good here even in Ohio it's snowing but not 6" though....

I'm sure i too love Satush Vershu now more than Manav, Archana.....for today's episode i too give 7/10 for satish-vershu....
 Vinod better return the money to RA......