YRKKH - 6th jan - singhania's ki izzat ka band :D

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 14 years ago
by Akshara & Nandini.. 😃

The episode started with Naitik repeating his dialogue tht akshara will have to say the truth today..Mohit interrupts and says they wanted to talk to him but 🤣 Naitik points a finger at him and asks him to shut up bec. it's his family matter..he asks him to leave immediately...he again tries to say something but naitik gets all the more angry..everyone is surprised why is naitik doing this..naitik says will someone ask this person to leave? finally nandini tells mohit to go..mohit leaves.....

Daddaji asks naitik what is this happening? gayitri tells naitik tht akshara has went to maayka earlier, she doesn't understand anything but why is he so angry? Naitik says "this toh only akshara will say"..finally akshara spoke up "nandini and mohit like each other" ...everyone is shocked 😲 Daddaji yells at her "KE?" , everyone in an angry tone asks akshara not to blame nandini like this, nandini can never do such a thing..bhabhi ma says "prem vivah hote honge tumhare ghar mein, humare nahi" ....finally nandini broke her silence n says akshara is right ..... Bhabhi ma is about to faint but aksh is not allowed to help her 😃 Daddaji is shocked n he yells at nandini "i will not allow you to do this..", he moves ahead to slap her but rajshekhar stops him..daddaji continues tht if she wanted to marry, she should have talked to him, but she found THIS guy in Udaipur 👏 🤣 , everyone starts blaming nandini, including maamaji .....akshara tearfully says 😭 😭 😭 "daddaji please forgive nandini didi" 🤣

Shankari tayi does haye haye singhania khandan ki..she tells them ke she warned them earlier about mohit , the guy used to be at their home even when naitik was not around..she even saw mohit with nandini somewhere...she was cursing mohit that he did so much behind their backs, were they blind? maamaji also says tht tht guy these people trusted, he could not do anything (for nandini and akshara)

Naitik shouts at akshara "you don't interfere in between...this has happened bec. of you..didn't you know that how their relationship is evolving? and instead of explaining them, you encouraged them? didn't you do it? just say it" ..Naitik finally tells her tht he saw the 3 of them at royal park and he knows akshara brought nandini there so tht she can meet mohit....daddaji turns his attention towards akshara n asks her "you knew this from how long?" , Akshara says "i wanted to tell you but..", Daddaji repeats his question angrily....Akshara says "from about 1 month" ....shankari tayi left frm there 😃

Akshara tries to justify that she wanted to tell everyone but ..Naitik yells at her n says YOU KNEW IT FROM 1 MONTH AND YOU DIDN'T GET "TIME" TO TELL "ME"??? Nandini tells naitik tht she gave akshara kasam not to tell him...bhabhi ma asks akshara that ladke wale were coming to see nandini and she chose to listen to NANDINI and not think about their family reputation??? humne tumhara kya bura kiya tha 😭 😭 😃 Maamaji says something to which Daddaji says who should i blame when my sikka is khota..my own daughter and my bahu "dono ne muh pe kaalik poth di" 😃 he left from there...akshara tries to tell bhabhi ma that she didn't tell him earlier bec. nandu was confused..bhabhi ma leaves..all others leave except naitik...he tells her that she broke his trust (sorry dun remember the exact dialogue" , and that it's all her fault..daddaji tried so hard to keep up their family name and today he was shattered, just bec. of akshara..

naitik doesn't listen to akshara n he leaves..akshara is crying and crying and crying (for 2 mins) 😭

Daddaji n Bhabhi ma have a scene together..Daddaji is heartbroken..he says nandini was his garv n she let him down..everybody will laugh at him that he used to do big talks about khandan ki parampara n his own daughter cud not keep it...he says he thot he's made a rock solid foundation of sanskar and parampara for his children but everything is finished now...

in the precap, akshara is standing with folded hands in front of naitik 😭 i wanted to tell u earlier but...naitik asks her not to explain him anything bec. he will not listen to her..she's done a huge mistake and she will be punished for itEdited by _charu_ - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tafseer thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
koi mujhe batayega ki aaj Singhania Sadan mein kiski maut hui????? yaaar itna koi rota hai??? baap re.....everybody was mourning as if somebody has died.........n Bhabhima has tewar today.........how she spoke to Akshara....... 😲 😲
Richie.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
worst dialouge bhabhi ma said tumhare ghar mein hota hoga humare yaha nahi  😭  😭   😭  😭
she is equally rssponsible but not the only one responsible 😭 
naitik was too good yaar perfest scene by karan an his shatup was the best part for me  ⭐️  ⭐️
-renu- thumbnail
😭    😭    😭    😭    😭    😭    😭    😭    😭    😭    😭    😭   😭    😭    😭    😭    😭    😭 

😭    😭    😭    😭    😭    😭    😭    😭    😭    😭    😭    😭   😭    😭    😭    😭    😭    😭    

...........🤣
Krinya thumbnail
i'll not write much but akshara cannot justify herself by telling them ke she wanted to tell them..bec. the damage is already done and she actually did tht thing for which she was being blamed....she encouraged nandini and mohit's relation without caring abt the family reputation...i dun think she can give any possible reason for this...naitik is angry with her n will stop talking to her...

i knew this and i told this to everyone that nandini will tell naitik ke she asked akshara to hide it but tht will not lessen akshara's mistake...

anyways, whatever she did was not THAT big a crime ke she should be kicked out of the house...Singhania's false izzat kahan jayegi when their bahu leaves their house? i will never support such a story n stop watching yrkkh if this happens...they must check the actions of their own daughter first and then punish someone else....they must forgive akshara and let it go..they cannot change anything now...

Tafseer thumbnail
Originally posted by: rsk2fan-renu-

😭    😭    😭    😭    😭    😭    😭    😭    😭    😭    😭    😭 😭    😭    😭    😭    😭    😭

😭    😭    😭    😭    😭    😭    😭    😭    😭    😭    😭    😭 😭    😭    😭    😭    😭    😭     

...........🤣

🤣 🤣 🤣.........yaar yeh log itna kyun ro rahe the????
😆 😆
Krinya thumbnail
Originally posted by: pinky35

worst dialouge bhabhi ma said tumhare ghar mein hota hoga humare yaha nahi 😭

naitik was too good yaar perfest scene by karan an his shatup was the best part for me ⭐️ ⭐️

oh yes, karan really stood out today..loved his acting..and daddaji's acting also 👏 naitik said all his dialogues with the perfect expressions, the correct amount of anguish
ritu_iluvyrkkh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I still dont know why everything including Naitik thinks its Akshara's fault!!
Krinya thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tafseer

🤣 🤣 🤣.........yaar yeh log itna kyun ro rahe the????
😆 😆

taffy, they were crying bec. unki jhooti izzat ka band baj gaya..thanks to akshara and nandini 😃
Tafseer thumbnail
Originally posted by: pinky35

worst dialouge bhabhi ma said tumhare ghar mein hota hoga humare yaha nahi 😭

naitik was too good yaar perfest scene by karan an his shatup was the best part for me ⭐️ ⭐️

seriously..how she showed her attitude......... 🤢 🤢 that tumhare ghar par prem vivah hota hoga but hamare ghar mein yeh reet nahi hai...... 😭

n when they all wanted to know the reason....did anyone noticed BM's expression.......as if woh public toilet ke line mein khadi hai.........n use constipation ho rahi hai....... 😆 😆