Wanna Share something...?

Posted: 14 years ago

Hello Friends...😃

Here is a post..where you can share just anything and everything you wish to, like.......

- Quotes:
(I just realised that we cant discuss much on quotes, except how much we agree with it or how true it is......😳) so in case you have any nice quote...just feel free to post it here.......it can be related to anything love, life, inspirational, motivational etc..

- Songs:
Videos or lyrics (ya so if you have any song in your mind...or a video that you wish to share with others...or just randomly want to post the lyrics......you can do it here..)

- Poems / Shayari's / Sms Messages:
anything that you feel like sharing....that goes with some occasion...

- Some Facts, News Items / Pictures: 
that may not involve much discussion but you still want others to know about it..so bring it on here....

This post is made so that you do not have to open separate topics for each one of them above, yet can have them in CC...😃

You are free to comment on whatever other members share....😆

Have fun!
CC Dev Team 😃

[PS: other similar posts would be closed once everybody joins in here....No Offence to anybody...only trying to organize this section ] 😃

Edited by Star_on_earth - 14 years ago

Hi everybody.....

Arz hey..yaad dilna ne ki koshish mat karo yaad toh hame sab hain..
yaad toh unhe karte hai jo dur hote hai aap jaise dost log toh hamare dil mein sada rahate hai.....

Happy new year to all.....👏

Miss you CC...

Hope once more I can Rock here ...😉😛

Thx Star for the wonderful topic...wish ye topic Hit ho jaye..100pages chale...😃😉

Keep Rocking...

Just chill & Njoy

Vinu
Originally posted by Believe

Hi everybody.....

Arz hey..yaad dilna ne ki koshish mat karo yaad toh hame sab hain..
yaad toh unhe karte hai jo dur hote hai aap jaise dost log toh hamare dil mein sada rahate hai.....
wah wah..very nice!!

Happy new year to all.....👏Happy new year to u too!

Miss you CC...

Hope once more I can Rock here ...😉😛

Thx Star for the wonderful topic...wish ye topic Hit ho jaye..100pages chale...😃😉ya i hope so too..😆

Keep Rocking...

Just chill & Njoy

Vinu

btw gud to see u here...keep rocking! 😃

i wana share my experience in anatomy department today...it wz so yacky to see dead bpdy n it's dif parts...n ya the guys in my class is horrible too...hehe
Originally posted by dream

i wana share my experience in anatomy department today...it wz so yacky to see dead bpdy n it's dif parts...n ya the guys in my class is horrible too...hehe

oh my!! i can imagine how bad it mus be!!
Originally posted by Star_on_earth

oh my!! i can imagine how bad it mus be!!

yyaa it was bad bt the wrst fr girls wz those guys in d class r  more horrible 😛
@Star: gr8 post as always =p

@ Vinu: wah kya arz kiya hai

@dream: as yucky as it may sound... u'll get use to it... loads of medical students find it all too much at the beginning... u'll be fine =)

Ok... here's a video from me... Atif Aslam giving tribute to Reshma (singer of Lambi Judaai from Hero)... omg his performance is amazing!!! I came across this video about a week ago or so and I luv it!!!... got it on mp3 for my phone as well hehe

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fISoZ3ftwBU&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]
Originally posted by rukhaya

@Star: gr8 post as always =p

@ Vinu: wah kya arz kiya hai

@dream: as yucky as it may sound... u'll get use to it... loads of medical students find it all too much at the beginning... u'll be fine =)

Ok... here's a video from me... Atif Aslam giving tribute to Reshma (singer of Lambi Judaai from Hero)... omg his performance is amazing!!! I came across this video about a week ago or so and I luv it!!!... got it on mp3 for my phone as well hehe

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fISoZ3ftwBU&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

haan yar i knw we'll b used to it...as my life has chnged tremenously in last 11 days as i've learnt 2 do my wrk alone........i do all my wrk nw...hehe as m in hostel ryt nw.....😆

The more you want something.......the more you dont get it...and the more you dont want something...you always get it.........wth!

^this quote is from my own experience 😉😆
Edited by Star_on_earth - 14 years ago
Originally posted by Star_on_earth

The more you want something.......the more you dont get it...and the more you dont want something...you always get it.........wth!

^this quote is from my own experience 😉😆

sooooooo true... why does that happen?? u no wut we shud do.. hope for what we don't want... to get wut we actually want! :P