Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 14 years ago
well, today all our wishes were answered..everybody wanted naitik to talk to akshara "privately" so he did that πŸ˜ƒ yelling at her even more & Aksh finally able to tell him everything clear cut..

sorry for being carried away.here's the detailed update

episode started with Gayitri burning with anger , RajB asking her to control herself..Gayitri still doing "akshara murdabad" Akshara coming with her tears bucket , Gayitri fuming even more..Akshara trying to apologize but Gayitri asks her to stop this "dhong" πŸ˜ƒ (i like this vocab) of saying "ma ma" , she got her munna married to Akshara and she showed them this day? 🀣 she hid such a big thing from Naitik? Gayitri asks Akshara to leave frm there...RajB tries to explain her tht when she's saying sorry then..Gayitri doesn't listen to anything n asks akshara to leave the room...RajB tells her tht in this, major fault if of nandini so why is she only pointing finger at Akshara? Gayitri says that he never sees Akshara's mistake ( πŸ‘ ..there is someone who overlooks her mistakes) , their daughters are not like this..mohit is coming to their house from so many years and all this never happened till date so why now? Gayitri says tht their family honour is finished and their bahu is responsible for this....

(aviation - ca, i was remembering u when this scene came) ..Rajshri n kaki r doing something in their vellapan (folding the yarn ) , Rajshri gets the idea of doing "greh shanti havan" at home (well they must do yrkkh shanti havan now.. naitik shanti havan will be even better) and gets an idea tht she will also invite Singhania's ..She calls up Gayitri πŸ˜ƒ and tells her abt the havan and invites all of them..Gayitri says they won't be able to come bec. maamaji has come but akshara will come , as such akshara doesn't need anybody's permission to go to her maayka..Rajshri is 😡 (but Gayitri didn't talk to her rudely) ...Rajshri is happy at least akshara is coming πŸ˜ƒ (tubelight)

Aksharaji goes to her room where Naitik is doing his evening walk....he's furious n she makes him even more furious..she asks him to listen to her once..she tells him that she wanted to tell him earlier, mohit also wanted to tell him ..Naitik says don't even take his name in front of me..he broke his photoframe with mohit n said tht he was so blind tht he cud not see what's happening behind his back and mohit had the audacity to fall in love with his sister...naitik says he will never forgive MOHIT, NANDINI , AND AKSHARA , whosoever was involved in all this...akshara says "mujhpar vishwas keejiye" πŸ₯± (BORING ) Naitik yells at her more "do you know the meaning of trust? trust is not in words, it is earned" and she's broken his trust by lying to him so many times..Akshara said "i didn't lie to you" Naitik asks her didn't she lie to Ma that she's going to the parlour ? and him also? and where did she go? Akshara said "to the park" πŸ€ͺ , he asked her when i called u, u said ur in maayka when i saw the 3 of u in the park ? akshara said "but i went to the maayka" ..Naitik said I DON'T WANNA HEAR ABOUT YOUR MAAYKA OR YOUR LIES (Akshara is trying hard to prove tht she went to her maayka 🀣 )

Gayitri does some more bitching against Akshara πŸ₯± when she disconnected Rajshri's call, she even said "beti se itna pyar hai toh usko pallu se baandh kar rakhna tha" πŸ˜ƒ πŸ‘

(i'm not writing the update in sequence..naitik n akshara's scene came in 2 installments )

Mohit is roaming on the street n his family is having dinner (renu u will like this)...he comes n went straight to his room..his family thot he's attempting some suicide or something so they started banging the door (so we cannot blame gayitri for banging naitik's door all the time..everyone here is like tht), well he didn't open the door..

Nandini is crying buckets of tears and she told Rashmi that she never wanted this..she shouldn't have done all this..this was wrong....if time goes back and she gets a chance to correct her mistake, she only wants her bauji's happiness (there she goes again..)...bec. of her the family reputation is finished, her parents had to hear so much from shankari and maamaji, akshara had to hear so much (she has no idea what she's done)

Akshara is again trying to explain naitik...please listen to me once, whatever i wanna say..(so she finally was able to say everything) ..she said they trusted naitik and they knew he will set everything right but sab kuch galat ho gaya πŸ˜ƒ she only wants naitik's happiness and family's happiness..she did it all for nandini's happiness and what's the problem is she marries mohit πŸ€ͺ (this was the real time bomb, did she wanna explain him THIS?) ..Naitik asks her not to explain him anything bec. he will not listen..for him it's all akshara's fault and bec. of her everything became so complicated...she knew everything from the very first day and she encouraged it , if she had not done that, aaj yeh din na aata"...naitik says i will never be able to trust you now, nor will i forgive you" ..he took the bedsheet and pillow and went out of the room 😳 (if he'd asked akshara to order a couch for their room, aaj room chodkar nahi jaana padta , aaj ye din nahi dekhna padta 😭 πŸ˜ƒ akshara ki ek aur galti)

in the precap, naitik came in his room n didn't take the shirt frm akshara..he went to his cupboard and threw away all saarees of akshara πŸ˜ƒ ..what gussa..Edited by _charu_ - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krinya thumbnail
yahan Akshara has the guts to tell Naitik whats wrong with nandini and mohit getting married and there, nandini is saying i've commited a sin n i only want my bauji's happiness 🀣 pehle aksharaji ask nandini who does she wanna marry..
Tafseer thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _charu_

yahan Akshara has the guts to tell Naitik whats wrong with nandini and mohit getting married and there, nandini is saying i've commited a sin n i only want my bauji's happiness 🀣 pehle aksharaji ask nandini who does she wanna marry..

seriously.........she has got guts.......rote rote she was saying that kya burai hai........ πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

but the precap was bad....... 😭 😭
ananya_krish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
g3 mata will be on cloud 9 now. she has gota wonderful opportunity to yell at her and she will do it for the rest of her life😭 and akshara will keep on crying. this will take another 2 months to get sorted pakka. this wont get sorted so early😭😭 so the next two months in yrkkh wil be oly fillin buckets 😭
😭😭😭
-renu- thumbnail

Originally posted by: _charu_

CHARU...I THINK I'M QUITTING TODAY....i can't watch tis crap anymore..........the pre cap has left me seething with rage.......🀒
ananya_krish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
today rajshekar was the star⭐️ he spoke sense. i hope little bit of this sense comes into g3 and naitik also
iHeartMoi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Akshara is a DUMBO!!! why the hell is she telling naitik that there's nothing wrong in mohini's relationship 😳😳 And what did she explain to him?? she kept on saying ke  trust her trust her, she's not lying etc... now is that an explanation???
precappp😑😑
Dolphin Queen thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tafseer

seriously.........she has got guts.......rote rote she was saying that kya burai hai........ πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

but the precap was bad....... 😭 😭

PRECAP was just too much😑 aisa bhi koi karta hai??
Pia9 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
i cnt believe he threw her clothes out. wat did her saree's ever do 2 him. even though i was laughin at that scene it was still bad.
Krinya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pia9

i cnt believe he threw her clothes out. wat did her saree's ever do 2 him. even though i was laughin at that scene it was still bad.

so aksh should start wearing his jeans and t-shirt πŸ˜ƒ