Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Manpreet_ thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: Karthikka

Great thread Aish. It helps someone like me very much. 👏 Thanks.

Oh, by the way, I think you forgot Kadhambari. Her birthday is Jan 28th. I thought I better remind you just in case Fire2Burn (should be Time2Burn - ðŸĪĢ) decides to start pontificating. Thanks Aisha.😊

Thank you for the support and reminder Karthikka 😊. 

A Message to all:

Hi all,

We wish to share the following with you all 😊!

As you can see the Birthday Calender, most of the inactive members Birthdays' are still included on the calender, however, shaded in pink to indicate they are inactive. 

Considering how full the Dev Team members' hands are already with various updates and other events in and around the forum, we've decided to give priority to all the currently active members first.   

Having said that, if ever our past members become active again ðŸĨģ, we will definitely update the Birthday Calender!  This year alone we will be celebrating over 40 active members' birthdays, and there are more to come. 

Therefore, the whole purpose of the Bulletin Board is to remind us of all the currently active members' birthdays and to help us allocate the various events among our members with plenty of help from us (Ayayooo.... I've let out the parama ragasiyam... makkaleh please don't run away from our PMs ðŸ˜ģ😆😆).  I'm sure we can use some of all of our members' help naa ðŸ˜ģ.

For the month of January, we wish to convey our special thanks to Anjkhoney and Pulwasha for the help with the Pongal Thread and the Kollywood award, respectively 👏👏👏.

However, we welcome all our members, and new members like Fire2burn and Nettrikkan007 to come forth to open a post for any event or birthday's that are not indicated on the Bulletin Board.  We apologize for any inconvenience!  Please do not feel that we're neglecting anyone here.  Our circumstances and work load is not giving way, and we sincerely hope our members will understand our situation and will come forth to make this a better place. 

Thank you all for your support and cooperation. 

~IF Tamil Dev Team~

Edited by aisha_muka1984 - 14 years ago
atina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
yes....as aish mentioned we DT memebrs are really upto our neck with updates and other stuff going on here. We are also humanbeings doing other stuff in life like job...education etc etc.......

We are doing this since we like it being a part of this great place IF.

So friends please feel free to open Birthday threads for your friends.......especially those who are not active here anymore.......Please do not depend on a DT member to open all the Birthday threads....which is not practiced even in the other sections of our Forum.....

Anything suggested here should be taken in a good sense.

Thanks to all the DT members who work really hard to keep this forum going smooth.
One more time Thansk to all the members for the support.
Edited by atina - 14 years ago
Karthikka thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks a lot for your input, Aish and Atina. Of course, regardless whether a DT member opens a thread or not, there will be other members who will and can and may open the threads if they want to, there is no restrictions against that anyway. Pretty much stating the obvious, right? 😊

But how are you going to judge who is active or inactive? Are you going to count the number of posts they had made? The time span in which those posts were made? What happened if the members have been inactive due to illness or personal problems? Like Hosanna.  Or Jasunap - who was around for a long time and posted over 2000 posts. I see new members coming in and becoming active and indeed viewbies.  Does this mean we forget or ignore senior members who were here when the place was just coming up? You don't have to open a thread for Kadhambari, Aish, just update the bulletin board because I, a fellow member have made a request because I thought you might have forgotten. 😊

Whilst I understand that DT is overworked, ( I really appreciate what you guys are doing, believe me), I think we should not forget contributions made by members who were very active in the past and who have become inactive for some reason or the other. I think it is a great disservice to them and to us.

Oh, by the way, I don't think Fire2Burn is a new member. 😉 Ahem.

Cheers everyone, and thank you so very much for the Bulletin Board. Very smart and innovative idea. 👏
rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
oh yes, tell me about work load - Roja can hardly
breathe !!!!! Have not seen this thread - good idea.
guess Roja has Alzheimers - or slowly getting there -
she needs reminding all the time and about almost
everything !!!!!
atina thumbnail
that is a good one   Roja.......you have  Alzheimers and I think I am developing selective amnesia.....hu....hu........

God Bless all of us and our Forum........

_Manpreet_ thumbnail
Roja Akka and Atinamma... ðŸ˜ēðŸ˜ē

Nenu Yaaru Meeku Thelusa??
Nene Raa, Chandramuki.... Lakalakalakalakalaka.....ðŸĪŠ
Odhalava Nannu Odhavala
Velthaanu Nen Velthaanu ðŸĪŠ

ðŸĪĢðŸĪĢðŸĪĢ... bayapadalayee...

Aaahaaa.......... namma Roja Akka and Atinamma have become Kajol and Surya of You Me Aur Hum and Gajini, respectively doiyaaa 😆.  Athu thaan... naanum Jothika character leh ennai ariyama erangitean 😆😆....

I bet it is the effect of all the updates ðŸ˜ģ.... Imagine what it would be like when all the Imsai makkal serial gets kick started.... ðŸĪĢ... ohooo...
anjkhoney thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aisha_muka1984

Roja Akka and Atinamma... ðŸ˜ēðŸ˜ē

Nenu Yaaru Meeku Thelusa??
Nene Raa, Chandramuki.... Lakalakalakalakalaka.....ðŸĪŠ
Odhalava Nannu Odhavala
Velthaanu Nen Velthaanu ðŸĪŠ

ðŸĪĢðŸĪĢðŸĪĢ... bayapadalayee...

Aaahaaa.......... namma Roja Akka and Atinamma have become Kajol and Surya of You Me Aur Hum and Gajini, respectively doiyaaa 😆.  Athu thaan... naanum Jothika character leh ennai ariyama erangitean 😆😆....

I bet it is the effect of all the updates ðŸ˜ģ.... Imagine what it would be like when all the Imsai makkal serial gets kick started.... ðŸĪĢ... ohooo...

Aishu ma Neenga Chandramuki naa naanu?

kaduvaul paathi mirugam paathi
kalandhu semja kalavai naan
ðŸĪĢðŸĪĢ
Veliya Anjali Ulle Hasini
Vilanga Mudiya Kavitai Naan

ðŸĪĢ

Edited by anjkhoney - 14 years ago
Karthikka thumbnail
Me too, Roja...I keep forgetting birthdays especially. Atina, echo your sentiments totally. 😃 Now, excuse me whilst I go and torture some people who haven't been tortured for a long time. 😈
atina thumbnail
Hi fufu_gal,

Please choose one of your IDs....only.....which one  you want to keep? this id (fufu_gal)  with no posts at all? ( Thanks to Vijay....for adding all these new features which makes so easy for us MODs and CMs to see these Multiple IDs)

or the old ID with so many posts?

We do not allow multiple IDs in IF.

Thanks for your enthusiasm though.
Edited by atina - 14 years ago
Karthikka thumbnail

Originally posted by: atina

Hi fufu_gal,

Please choose one of your IDs....only.....which one  you want to keep? this id (fufu_gal)  with no posts at all? ( Thanks to Vijay....for adding all these new features which makes so easy for us MODs and CMs to see these Multiple IDs)

or the old ID with so many posts?

We do not allow multiple IDs in IF.

Thanks for your enthusiasm though.

Wow, that's so cool atina 👏....Vijay is so IT-savvy, I want to talk to him about a book I am going to write on cyberspace and cyberactivities, especially the right to privacy. Which means that with this device, you can also trace other multiple IDs, right?That means you can find out everything about false IDs. New members turning up and jumping into the fray....I think you should call all their bluff, not just fu-fu gal. What is sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander,.isn't it so?   (Rojakka, correct me if I am wrong with the proverb).