Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Mishal Raheja in Lagi Tujse Lagan? Article!

-Sharona- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
Mishal Raheja in Lagi Tujse Lagan?
Buzz up!

Nakusha aka Mahi Vij's real look was telecast yesterday so very soon, Nakusha's hero will be unveiled too and the buzz says that Mishal Raheja will play the role of Dutta Patil.

An Indya source tells us, "Things did not work out with Rohit Bakshi; hence Mishal Raheja has been finalized for the role. He is said to have signed the papers today, and will start shooting for the show very soon. There is still time for the entry of the male lead to happen. Rohit Bakshi was not happy with certain contractual issues so he backed out and the production house assigned Mishal as the lead, he looks perfect for the character."

Further, our source tells us, "Dutta Patil, the male lead will have connections with the underworld who rules the city. This character will be more aggressive and then there will be a second male lead which has yet to be finalized. We are currently writing the script as when Nakusha and Dutta Patil should marry."

Mishal Raheja was unavailable for the comment

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

apoorva_mehta thumbnail
heyy...is dis mishal here??....plz reply then...
ramanishitaonly thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

ya telme
Pari_Angle thumbnail
who is 2nd lid?????????

malmal morey kya kam he jo or ek laa rahe he.
Dew-drop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
The 2nd lead is Vinay  aka Bajirao ...Dutta right hand ..!!
This content was originally posted by: Dew-drop

The 2nd lead is Vinay aka Bajirao ...Dutta right hand ..!!

sure?
LoveStruck21 thumbnail
I think so, because I read another article which said how Dutta's sister will fall for his right hand man. OMG....they were talking about a wedding in this article! Does that mean it will be soon, meaning a couple months?

He does look great in his role, I didn't know who this guy was, and after I saw his entry, I was like OMG..Naku and Dutta create such an awesome pair and they have not even fallen in love yet. How exciting!
This content was originally posted by: LoveStruck21

I think so, because I read another article which said how Dutta's sister will fall for his right hand man. OMG....they were talking about a wedding in this article! Does that mean it will be soon, meaning a couple months?

He does look great in his role, I didn't know who this guy was, and after I saw his entry, I was like OMG..Naku and Dutta create such an awesome pair and they have not even fallen in love yet. How exciting!

cant wait
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: LoveStruck21

I think so, because I read another article which said how Dutta's sister will fall for his right hand man.

yh i remember reading the article bt i hpe it dusnt...they will nt suit at al..the younger sis is nt a gd actress...i remember her in raja ki aayegi baraat as rudra's sis and she jus couldnt act...

if vinay is the 2nd lead...it myt b tht he falls for nakusha too... tht will b a gd luv triangle..lol