Then Jan11th-15th Updates & discussions!

honeydaisy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Meena.IF thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Karthikka thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Looking forward to the updates, honey. I don't care about the other serials but glad Thendral is on.😃

Just a little request. Please don't overdo the write-ups in Tanglish.

Thank you.😊
Karthikka thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks daisy...ayoooo, poor thing you, having to watch the fox act like a rabbit....hopefully Deepa, Kalyani and the journalist will stop the wedding.

I like these two girls too.
srima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks daisy for the update.

Velayudham character is really irritating & annoying one. But i should admit that , yesterday when i watched NR enacting the role drooling over Thulasi's photo & his blushing gimmicks when ladies applied nalangu ,OMG i really laughed rather than getting anoyed.Am sure there is going to be a slip between the cup & the lip & Vel. will brave himself to taste the jail  pongal.
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Thank you Daisy for the nice update👏

Nizhal Ravi did a gr8 job eventhough I dislike his onscreen character🤢..he was too good when he was feeling shy for the sandangu😆😆😆 and his expressions..simply good👏 Again the mama of Velu was too good with his dialogs🤣🤣

Deepa character is very brave and strong..so is the auto girl...good friends indeed⭐️  I wonder how Thulasi is gonna escape the wedding...maybe they will write article about his corruptions😕
brinny_g thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update honeydaisy!
Highlight of the episode-NR's acting and maamz's dialogues!
Deepa and Kalyani are two of my fave characters in this serial. It's good to see fiesty, yet kind hearted people like them. I hope the save our heroine as Deepak's character seems to have given up.
Caryn thumbnail
Thanks HD

Agreed with Karthi, don't overdo with Tanglish.  It is too much for poor me to decipher. 😳
sreeya852 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank for the update honeydaisy!
I too like deepa and kalyani's characters, their characteristics are very balanced especially Deepa (that sort of character should be the main character for a serial).
I just hope Deepa and Kalyani do not get harmed in this situation, would hate to see that happen they are two of my favorite female characters in this serial. 😊
nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the updates honey and Srima..