Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Miss.Netherland thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
OMG i just love you soo much for those tips
Specially , own experience
Angel ( don't know your name ) would love to get in contact wid someone from IF after agess.

Anyways so please could you tell me what i could do for my acne marks on my face.
Very oily skin :( and :)
:) i won't get wrinkles
:( i am suffering from acne & marks
Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: rose12

i had a question does sunscreen count as a mositruizer b/c i have been using that for ages and i think it leaves my face soft but still has spf in it

another question are mac products worth teh price b/c i have heard good and bad things about them i am in need of a nude or baby pink gloss thats why i am asking

thanks !

I think you should also use a moisturizer. 😳 Sunscreen's job is to protect you from the sun, unless it has some sort of moisturizer mixed to it , it  won't do the job of moisturizing your skin the way it's suppose to.

Most people use both, some only use moisturizer and makeup with spf in it. I recommend both as the spf in moisturizers are not powerful enough.

MAC is probably one of the most loved makeup brand. So I would say it is worth the price if it suits you 😊

Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~~ashi~~

This is such an awesome thread !

Now , i really need some help on primer.

How to use one , which brands are good , shall i apply concealor and foundation over it or just leave the face as it is after applying a primer etc.

The water tip is good , cant wait to try it on!

It's tricky to say exactly which brands are good because I see some people loving one brand and others hate it because it didn't suit them. These are some really known ones
  • Smashbox phot finish primer
  • Laura Geller
  • Makeup HD microperfecting primer
  • Urban decay pore perfecting primer

I love Laneige sebum control.

I have seen many people switch these steps around. I usually do toner, moisturizer, primer, concealer, foundation

Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Miss.Netherland

OMG i just love you soo much for those tips

Specially , own experience
Angel ( don't know your name ) would love to get in contact wid someone from IF after agess.

Anyways so please could you tell me what i could do for my acne marks on my face.
Very oily skin :( and :)
:) i won't get wrinkles
:( i am suffering from acne & marks

Natural remedies: Besan is known to have bleaching properties. Lemon is definitely a great way to lighten those scars.😳 Pumpkin mask is good. It is rich in vitamin e and C which is important in lightening scars. I have read almond oil also help lightening scars. I have never tried it myself.

You can also buy a good scar cream. I don't like scar creams. So I make home mask.

Exfoliate your skin. It gets rid of the dead skin cells, and lets new healthy cells to generate.

If you fear wrinkes eat healthy, drink lots of water so your skin stay hydrated, and protect your skin from the sun! 😃

-PoisonIvy- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks perfangel

None of those brands are available in India.

I think il go with Mac , its pretty safe.
Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~~ashi~~

Thanks perfangel

None of those brands are available in India.

I think il go with Mac , its pretty safe.

Sephora sells them. You can order online if you choose to order 😳
thanks so much for all the tips!!
i will deff try some out!! thank you so much for sharing and writing it out twice!!!
Jess. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Made it a GA!

Okay so, im sooo glad you did face for this part!

Have been stressing over finals & i have a few pimples on my forehead =[
They're tiny but they bug me!

I never knew about the whole washing face in the morning with cold water first and then warm water. Did that today & my face wasnt red when i was done =]

And i have a question on toner:

Whats a good brand? I've never seen toners before in stores. i have heard of them before though.

AmbyCious thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
thnx for this thread....will read when i have to go on a date..😆
Reine thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Aww its really nice of you to write all of this twice! Thanks!!! =]

I love the way you have explained everything! Make up is a topic i am always confused about!!! lol
And well, I dont know about the primer at all!
If you dont mind, i would like to know if we need to buy it according to our skin type, our skin tone or is it just the same for everyone lol

One more thing I would like to ask it about putting a wet tissue over your make up. wouldnt it wipe out the make up? lol sorry i dont really know much about make up =]

Cheers,
Sakshi