Posted: 14 years ago
great post! thanks for the tips :D
-LilyGurl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing Post 👏
Thnxx for the tips
Could you please tell more about the epicare
like where we can buy it from & what exactly is it. 😳Edited by -LilyGurl- - 14 years ago
Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: -LilyGurl-

Amazing Post 👏
Thnxx for the tips
Could you please tell more about the epicare
like where we can buy it from & what exactly is it. 😳

It is basically a spring. You hold the two tips bend it and slightly move it around over the place you want to to remove hair from. It so easy to use and it grabs on to the hair and gently pulls them out I bought one for myself and my sister thought I was crazy. She uses it more than me now. 😡

Here are the sites you can order it from

http://www.facialhairthreading.com/ 

http://www.myspringit.com/  (I used this website to order mine)

here is a cheesy demo video to show how to use it

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jx-tU_MNIFQ[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by Perfangel5655 - 14 years ago
Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail

Originally posted by: kash fan4ever

Aww its really nice of you to write all of this twice! Thanks!!! =]

I love the way you have explained everything! Make up is a topic i am always confused about!!! lol
And well, I dont know about the primer at all!
If you dont mind, i would like to know if we need to buy it according to our skin type, our skin tone or is it just the same for everyone lol

One more thing I would like to ask it about putting a wet tissue over your make up. wouldnt it wipe out the make up? lol sorry i dont really know much about make up =]

Cheers,
Sakshi

I am pretty sure they come with skin types.😊  Even if all don't, some definitely do. For oily skins something that controls sebum, someone with large pores with get something that minimizes pores. You don't need to get it by skin tone though. It's usually without a color.

Don't put it over your face. 😳 Slightly (very very very extremely gently) pat your face over your makeup. Don't rub it.  I recommend it only if you are wearing a lot of makeup. Avoid eye makeup area. I always felt it seals the makeup in it's places.

Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jess.

Made it a GA!

Okay so, im sooo glad you did face for this part!

Have been stressing over finals & i have a few pimples on my forehead =[
They're tiny but they bug me!

I never knew about the whole washing face in the morning with cold water first and then warm water. Did that today & my face wasnt red when i was done =]

And i have a question on toner:

Whats a good brand? I've never seen toners before in stores. i have heard of them before though.

I have oily skin and I sweat a lot. 😭 So I use this toner called  Botanics skin brightening toner 😊

(the link to order from)

This what's written in the back "Even after cleansing, skin can sometimes appear a little dull. This gentle toner contains fruit acids which work as a gentle exfoliator to slough away surface dead skin cells to leave skin smoother and brighter. It also has equisetum extract which helps to tone and refine pores and minimize excess oil."

If you live in USA I know all drugstore brands also carry toners.

Neutrogena pore refining toner

Neutrogena alcohol free toner

Pricey brands like Estee lauder, clinique also carry toners. I used to use estee lauder . it does the job but I realized I could get better deals with the price.😆 😆
😆
There are two brands I love love love love love love!!! They are more natural than any other good brands I know. 😃

H20 + -- The sea is basically their number resource. I love almost all of their stuff. here is a list of their toners.

link to the list + order  

Laneige -- this toner rocks! 👍🏼 Here is the description
Laneige Pore Trouble Skin Refiner is specially formulated for skin that frequently have problems. Skin Toner is light in texture and does not make you feel stickiness after use. This gentle toner contains fruit acids which work as a gentle exfoliator to slough away surface dead skin cells to leave skin smoother and brighter. It also has equisetum extract which helps to tone and refine pores and minimize excess oil"
  • The Pore-Trouble Technology and Salicylic acid help to remove excessive sebum and corneous dead cells.
  • Tea tree oil and botanical ingredients such as raspberry extract give vitality to skin.
  • Natural Lactobacillus extract helps to refine skin pore.
Order link

I haven't tried this but I heard very good things about it.
order link

Cranberry Antioxidant Toner

normal / all / dry / sensitive / mature

Contains nourishing organic Cranberry Juice and bio-complex Vitamin C to gently refine, while enhancing texture and appearance. Delightfully refreshing skin conditioning Organic Chamomile, Helichrysum, Plum and Sandalwood leave skin feeling hydrated, clean and smooth.

That's all I know 😆 Hope that helps. If you choose to buy a toner do read other reviews to see if it's something that's worth buying.

-LilyGurl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This really helped =]
Thanks, Im going to see if they have in beauty supply stores first than ill try the websites
It looks really easy & much less painful =)
Reine thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks a lot for the explanation!!
Im glad I saw this thread loll

love_vs_hate thumbnail
This is such an awesome thread !
missindia26 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Awesome part 👏
The olive oil and cold water tips were awesome, I'll definitely try them out 👍🏼
And I'll start massaging when I moisturise too 😃
jaan11 thumbnail
finally!the secret is out.and i wondered how they all looked so cool!