BEAUTY SECRETS - Prt 2 All about the Face (pg 3) - Page 5

Posted: 14 years ago
wow this is aweosme!..thanks for all the tips..

the tips by the celebs are good..i like Kangana's style n Deepika's tips..will try out most of them..

n all ur about the face stuff was good..i never use a toner..or many products like that..because i'm still a kid ( how mch ever i hate to admit it, its a fact :|)..i do use a cleanser, moisturiser n a sunscreen for the face, for the body i use sunscreen n moisturiser, they aren't separate, is that okay?..

n i had amazing eyes, n even light skin, but due to Bangalore's heat i was tanned, and due to sitting for long hours on the net, i even got dark circles.

what are the natural ways to lighten the skin?..n if possible, can u find a proper recipe of it?..i hope i'm not asking for too mch..n yeah share some more natural tips for dark circles n accentuating the eye, since thats my good feature, i wanna improve it. I'll try the cucumber one..hope it works..

i starting using moisturizer and my face is just glowing and so smooth
please post more beauty secrets

Very interesting!

thannks so much this is such a good thread needed some advice for my skin keep it up👍🏼
Originally posted by Perfangel5655

Natural remedies: Besan is known to have bleaching properties. Lemon is definitely a great way to lighten those scars.😳 Pumpkin mask is good. It is rich in vitamin e and C which is important in lightening scars. I have read almond oil also help lightening scars. I have never tried it myself.

You can also buy a good scar cream. I don't like scar creams. So I make home mask.

Exfoliate your skin. It gets rid of the dead skin cells, and lets new healthy cells to generate.

If you fear wrinkes eat healthy, drink lots of water so your skin stay hydrated, and protect your skin from the sun! 😃

Thanks a ton :D

Ten tips for clear, beautiful skin are -

1. Proper Exfoliation:
Dead skin cells clog skin pores, which later turn into ugly blackheads. This prevents the
natural excretion of dirt and oil and encourages acne and pimples. Regular exfoliation
(the removal of dead skin cells) is the first step to clear skin.

2. Keep hair away from your face:
Hair contains oil, and brushing your hair against your face increases and spreads oiliness.

3. Keep hairspray and gels off your face:
These contain chemicals which are harsh on your tender facial skin. Such chemicals
bruise, rupture, and cause skin scars. These lead to the formation and growth of
bacteria causing acne and pimples.

4. Do not touch your face with your hands:
Your hands contain invisible dirt, oil, and bacteria.
When you touch your face with them, it encourages acne and spreads it too.

5. Gently wash your face regularly two or three times a day:
Use a good cleanser to wash your face and do not change cleansers too often.

6. Use moisturizer after washing your face:
Use an oil-free moisturizer after washing your face to keep your skin's pores clean.
Similarly, water-based make-up helps your skin breathe more easily.

7. Avoid picking at acne and pimples:
It is most tempting to pop pimples, but this spreads the bacteria.

8. Eat Proper food:
Fried and oily foods contain higher percentages of oil. This increases oil secretion in your
body, which accelerates acne breakouts. Exclude sugary and fatty foods; instead, stick
to light meals of vegetables and fruits with some cereals, proteins, and lots of water.

9. Stop changing face creams and lotions too frequently:
Follow your skin care regimen diligently and do not change creams, liquids, and lotions
often. You should test the suitability of different face creams, finding one that suits you.

10. Stress:
Relax when it is appropriate, and get enough exercise. Your body reacts negatively to
high levels of stress, and it is often the health of your skin which reflects the stress you
are under. And of course, an acne outbreak only tends to add more stress to your life.
aww thanks guys.🤗 I will be back with next part soon. 😉

for the thing when u wash ur face in the morning, isnt warm water supposed to be used first?

cause warm water opens ur pores, and cold water closes them..
so technically, shouldnt u start out with warm water and then end with cold??

anyways, thanks for all the valuable tips tho =)

best weight loose tips:
Never give up, even after you have failed a few times. When you fail, start over. Watch

those TV programs like "The Biggest Loser" or "Celebrity Fit Club", because they are great

motivators.
Rewards! New clothes make awesome rewards for weight loss. Going out with friends (but not

for anything food related) is a great reward.
Weigh yourself but also take your measurements. Sometimes your scale won't budge but your

waistline will.
Get enough sleep – that's the first and most important step. Without sleep, it's harder to

plan your meals, to exercise, or to consciously eat healthy.
Tell others your goals. Not only will you then have someone else also expecting you to

perform but you'll gain a cheering section!