|| NaKsh : Ek KhoobSoorat Rishta # 4 ||

.StarryPhoenix thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 14 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.StarryPhoenix thumbnail

The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

.StarryPhoenix thumbnail

.StarryPhoenix thumbnail

starry.phoenix
_Mariam_
yrkkhluvinangel
Archana_Naksh
AaRtINaKsH

nasco
2112ization
A-N-S-H-I-K-A
naitikakshara
angeldmg16
joysorrow
diviu

zummi03

Here's a Link to the Naitik Singhania aka Karan Mehra Fan Club on India-Forums
Karan aka Naitik Fan Club

Credit : lathika4u

Karan Mehra's Acting School Launch Pg 3
Nandini's Issue Pg 3

Edited by starry.phoenix - 14 years ago
.StarryPhoenix thumbnail

.StarryPhoenix thumbnail

Star Plus and Directors Kut's Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai completed a successful run of 250 episodes yesterday.

The unit organized a cake cutting ceremony with the protagonists Hina Khan (Akshara), Karan Mehra (Naitik) present. Also seen was the family of Naitik, but one noted absence was of Akshara's family.

We talked to Akshara aka Hina Khan who seemed the happiest amongst the entire lot present there. "I am very much excited as we have completed 250 episodes today. I would like to thank Rajan Shahi Sir who gave me this big a break. I still remember how nervous I was in my first shoot at Jaipur. But the whole cast and crew made me comfortable. I still go thro' my pictures taken during that first shot (smiles)".

Hina Khan further added that she is missing her Maayka family on this day, as it was with them that she began this journey.

Naitik aka Karan Mehra who appeared equally elated said, "I want to thank all my fans who have supported and loved me as Naitik. I feel happy that we have completed 250 episodes today, and look forward to achieving many more milestones like this".

We wish the entire team all the very best for their future tracks'

-------------------------------

Explore the power of silence with Yeh Rishta...

In an era where hard-hitting drama and high voltage scenes, have become a routine on Indian television, Star Plus and Rajan Shahi's Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai plans to woo the audience by sheer simplicity and by being high on expressions!!

The production house and the channel have planned to rope in a special episode sans any dialogues, highlighting the gravity of the situation where Akshara (Hina Khan) finds herself in. The entire Singhania family is stunned to know that their bahu Akshara knew all about the budding love story of Nandini and Mohit, but never did bother to tell them.

The special episode will be high on emotions and will show the manner in which everyone reacts to this situation. With only the background music to intensify the grave silence in the household, it is for the first time on Indian television that audiences will be made to experience a silent episode.

As Producer Rajan Shahi aptly puts it, "The special episode which is sans any dialogue has come out very realistically. The entire family is stunned to know that Akshara knew about Nandini's love story. The silent episode is just the result of the shock that the entire family has gone thro, and the manner in which they react to it. There is a background music playing to depict the pain of Akshara, but the high point of this episode will be the expressions shown in by all the characters involved".

When asked Karan Mehra aka Naitik, he states, "It was a great experience to be part of such a scene which has no dialogues, and where the focus was predominantly on expressions and emotions of characters. I can't explain in words on how we have shot the scene. It will be more interesting when you watch it".

According to our source, "The revelation of Akshara being a witness to Mohit-Nandini's love story will ultimately lead to the family getting cross with Akshara, so much so that she will have to leave the house. This high point will again bring to focus the dilemma in the lives of a man and woman who are only few months into marriage. It will also bring both the Maheshwari and Singhania families to the forefront, and how they sort out the situations that lie before them will be interesting to watch".

The special half an hour episode sans any dialogue will be aired on 8th January at 9.30 PM'
.StarryPhoenix thumbnail

.StarryPhoenix thumbnail

Hello Guys.... 😊😊

Wazz Uppp ?? πŸ˜ƒ

Welll Well Well Finallyyy... First of alll.........A Bigg Thankk You πŸ€—to Preeti (Our Very Own Sweet Moderator) for Granting us the Permission To have our

πŸ₯³YRKKH's 1st Anniversary Carnival πŸ₯³
(from 10th Jan. '10 to 17th Jan. '10)

We all were Waitin Anxiously For this Day... on 12th Jan. '10 YRKKH completes its Glorious One Year.πŸ‘

So.. Its Celebration Time For the YRKKH Forum. 😎

During this Carnival Period We'll be Organising Some Contests to have a real Gala Time Out Here with all Our Buddiez & Friends. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

You All are Invited. Come One .. Come All..!! Open For All... πŸ€—

Masti & Dhamaal Gauranteed. πŸ₯³

So Lets Just Come Together n Enjoy these 7 Days of Celebration.

A Special Thanks to My Team Members for all the Love & Support.

Thank You All...
πŸ€—
Be Here & Have Fun

Love You All Guyz

The Fun Beginz Now...I've Updated My Gallery @ YRKKH Forum with Huge Anniversary Stuffs For You All.. So if u r Interested in Grabbin it n Using it all through this Carnival. Here's the Link for You All...
Starry.Phoenix.Creationz |HugeAnniversaryUpdt Pg22

Plzz Don't Forget To Press the Like Button if u Like It
& Do Leave in Comments & Suggestions
For further Info Feel Free to PM me @ starry.phoenix

.StarryPhoenix thumbnail

Hello Guys...😊

Well We Are Here with Our First Contest of the Carnival. πŸ₯³Well, its a Caption Contest.
All You have to Do This Frame a Caption for the Followin Given Picture/ Image

You have to PM Ur Entries to Me Thats starry.phoenix
You can send a Maximum of 3 Entries. The Best One Will b Selected by the Members Voting.
Last Date of Sendin in Ur Entries is 16th Jan. 2010.
So Get Going & Use Ur Writing Skills n Do It Now !!πŸ˜‰
The Caption has to be a Romantic One.❀️

Act Now... & Do Press the Like Button if You Like It.
Do Not Post in Ur Entries Here in This Thread !!!!
Be Fair !!⭐️
.StarryPhoenix thumbnail

Hello Guys...😊

Well We Are Here with Our 2nd Contest of the Carnival. πŸ₯³Well, now  its time for our Writer's to Use their Mighty Writing Skills.....ummm.... any Guesses ??
Yess... You Guessed It Right.... One-Shot Contest !!

All You have to Do is Write a Sweet & Short One-Shot on the Given Theme.

Theme :: "After Listening to the Bhajan Sung by Akshara thts O Kanha Ab To Murli Ki Madhu Suna Do Taan... Naitik's Heart Starts Melting & comes to know about Akshara's Leg Injury as she was Limping that Day, & later on Realises that He himself is to be Blamed for this...."

...To Be Continued !!

You have to PM Ur Entries to Me Thats starry.phoenix
& Plzzzzzzz Its a Request DO NOT Post Your Entries Here in this Thread.
You can send Just One Entry. The Best One Will b Selected by the Members Voting.
Last Date of Sendin in Ur Entries is 16th Jan. 2010.
So Get Going & Use Ur Writing Skills n Do It Now !!πŸ˜‰
❀️We All are Waiting for the Mesmerising One- Shot on NaKsh❀️

Act Now... & Do Press the Like Button if You Like It.
⭐️Please Be Fair !!⭐️