Ash_smash's Vm house PG1 nr 8 Khabar Nahi - Page 2

Posted: 14 years ago

I updated my vm house. Made this one on request from dua44 again.

I hope u all like it, do comment and rate.

Dint have really much time on this one, got my exam soon

Enjoy it everyoneee 😳

Check the first page, u find my vm on prasha there 😊

thankssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss my dear freind
kay apne meri request poori ki PraSha ki mix bakhuda tumhi ho per bana di.
awsome,nice, exeallent mix hai. MASHALLAH se
yaar mein apki fan hoon yaar

Thx Dua :) 🤗

Great vms, I enjoyed all ur vm. Plz make more.
 😳
Edited by anjum14 - 14 years ago

My fourth vm or mix maybe not that typical, but I tried to show the pain in love. This song is very close to me and I love the lyrics. I was actually not thinking of posting this mix. I just made it for timepass, vel I am having breaks from my  exams. 😳 .... but then I thought maybe I should so you can all watch it. And if  u feel something watching it, do tell me. I would like know that.
Maybe some of you find this a bit boring, but do watch the whole mix plz

If you like it, plz give some feed back and yout thought.

This have to be THE best vm I ever seen.  I mean im a slitent reader, but I just had to comment on your vm. Your are right, this may not be the most typical vm I seen, but this is the first vm, that really touches me. You have really expressed the emotions in the vm, the pain of love. Awasome job. I would say the best ever. I totally speechless. BRAVO 👏👏 STAR FOR U ⭐️ 
 Both Prasha and Arnak rock ...All fans do watch this vm!!!
beautiful vm hai yaar MASHALLAH se

@anjum14

Thanks for enjoying it, yes, this may be my last mix for a long time, im a fulltime student so will be very busy soon with exams. Anyway, I wanted show Shanky as a person who loves Pratz like crazy, but Pratz cant be with him, but she do love him, as we all know. So I wanted to show her pain aswell and how hard it was for her to distance herself from Shanky.  

At the end Shanky give her space. Giving back all things that remind him of Prtaz, but you can still see pain in Pratz eyes. Arnak on the other side. Ronak is confused. Does Araina love him or not. She is arfaid to comit to a relationship. Their love story just began, so I hope we see more of them. But thil now, I feel Ronak wanted Araina to comit to the relationship at once, and Araina wanted to give it more time. ...but she is still afraid to lose him. So I hope u all se that clear in mix

@dua Thanks my friend!!! Ur vms are just awasome !!! Keep it up !
Edited by skoler123 - 14 years ago

Yes, I did notice that in the mix. Good thoughts u had there. Like it.
Sad that ur not making anymore vms. But make some more of u get time from u studies.
😳

Check out shankys dance...
hes sooo hot man lol  ...I hope u enjoy it. I just made in a half hour ..