Posted: 13 years ago
Ashu
yaar plzzzzzzzz make one on the songs Teri ore n khaber nahi
from sighn is king n dostana plzzzzzz
from ur fav ff writer
luv ya
fizu

May the vm is done, I hope u like it, I kept it simple :)  like Prasha's love.

Do comment :)
Originally posted by Ash_Smash

May the vm is done, I hope u like it, I kept it simple :)  like Prasha's love.

Do comment :)

One word Ash ' WOW 'πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘, I got goosebumps watching it😍😍😍......Thank you sooooo muchπŸ€— and scenes were just perfect......Aren't they just beautiful😍,  miss PraSha so much.....Going to watch it againπŸ˜ƒ......
Edited by The_May_Rose - 13 years ago

Swoon worthy Ash_Smash, just beautiful in its simplicity .....thank you so much for sharing this with us.
Originally posted by vista90pro

Swoon worthy Ash_Smash, just beautiful in its simplicity .....thank you so much for sharing this with us.

Thank u  very much πŸ˜ƒ  Call me Ash 😳 
Ash please read my post on Page 61 of PraSha thread.   Nikita and Alka are making their posts so fast I think you will miss itπŸ˜†.......
Ok, I don't know if I've ever commented on this thread, but like OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG . Ash, you should be sent to prison for making such awesome PraSha VMs. May I have the honour of arresting you? *rattles handcuffs*
All of those, especially the newest one, were so beautiful that - that - I almost cried *blows nose on pink silk handkerchief*. I just LOVE all of them! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SUCH AWESOME VMs ASH!!!! Love you MWAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
P.S. My smileys are not working.
Originally posted by Lily96

Ok, I don't know if I've ever commented on this thread, but like OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG . Ash, you should be sent to prison for making such awesome PraSha VMs. May I have the honour of arresting you? *rattles handcuffs*
All of those, especially the newest one, were so beautiful that - that - I almost cried *blows nose on pink silk handkerchief*. I just LOVE all of them! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SUCH AWESOME VMs ASH!!!! Love you MWAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
P.S. My smileys are not working.

OMG OMG me getting heart attack

Dear Lily thx for ur love 😳 Im flattered 😳😳😳😳😳

I added  a new one ...check it out πŸ˜ƒ Also dear May's request
Originally posted by Ash_Smash

OMG OMG me getting heart attack

Dear Lily thx for ur love 😳 Im flattered 😳

I added  a new one ...check it out πŸ˜ƒ Also dear May's request

No problem yaar πŸ˜ƒ
NEW VMS????? WHAT WHERE WHEN WHY - oh nvm there they are. Off to watch πŸ˜‰. Brb.
BACK!!! And
I
LOVED
IT!!!!!!!!!
Khabar nahi vm was SPECTACULAR!!!!!!!!!!! Especially the ending πŸ˜†. It was so shweet!! And the "Aur pyaar ho gaya" part in which shashank smilesto himself was GOLD i tell you!!! He looked awesome there πŸ˜‰.But the whole VM was really very nice! Keep it up yaar! πŸ‘

Edited by Lily96 - 13 years ago