Pyaar Ka Bandhan

Ash_smash's Vm house PG1 nr 8 Khabar Nahi - Page 5

The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
I know have told you already, but I will say it again.....Khabar Nahi was brilliantπŸ‘β­οΈ and you captured the mood of the song perfectlyπŸ‘πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜.....It's so good to see happy smiling PraSha, they are soo cute😍😍😍......

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PraSha_SidMa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: The_May_Rose

I know have told you already, but I will say it again.....Khabar Nahi was brilliantπŸ‘β­οΈ and you captured the mood of the song perfectlyπŸ‘πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜.....It's so good to see happy smiling PraSha, they are soo cute😍😍😍......

Srsly yaar! I was in PraSha heaven! 😍. All of the scenes were soooooooo perfectly matched πŸ˜³πŸ‘β­οΈ! Once again, awesome job Ash! πŸ‘πŸΌ
Edited by Lily96 - 13 years ago
Ash_Smash thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Awwww Thank u sooooooo much both of u, means REALLY much to me πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ƒ There are lot of ppl out there that make better vms then me ...I did my best, cuz its kinda sad, cuz its so less of happy scenes of prasha, and over half of them are just dreamz. At the ending I really hope we could see some real Prasha scenes not just day dreams ....

If there anyother requests, do tell me. Whenever I get time I make u guys some vm's so we keep this forum and Prasha alive
The_May_Rose thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Ash_Smash

Awwww Thank u sooooooo much both of u, means REALLY much to me πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ƒ There are lot of ppl out there that make better vms then me ...I did my best, cuz its kinda sad, cuz its so less of happy scenes of prasha, and over half of them are just dreamz. At the ending I really hope we could see some real Prasha scenes not just day dreams ....

If there anyother requests, do tell me. Whenever I get time I make u guys some vm's so we keep this forum and Prasha alive

Thats the sprit Ash and thanks to people like you our forum will remain activeSmile......
Vistaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
 Really beautiful VM Ash. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
The scenes and the lyrics matched so well. Great Job!!πŸ˜ƒβ­οΈβ­οΈ
PraSha_SidMa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Ash_Smash

😭😭😭 Srsly yaar. It's just 2 unfair...... They didn't even give us a proper hug or anything.......... ENOUGH ABOUT THAT. The main thing is:
PM ME WHEN YOUR NEXT VM IS OUT  πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰.
P.S. Do you make VMs on any other couples? If so, then which ones? just wondering.....
😭

Ash_Smash thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Lily96

😭😭😭 Srsly yaar. It's just 2 unfair...... They didn't even give us a proper hug or anything.......... ENOUGH ABOUT THAT. The main thing is:
PM ME WHEN YOUR NEXT VM IS OUT  πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰.
P.S. Do you make VMs on any other couples? If so, then which ones? just wondering.....
😭
Sure I will PM at ones, if u have a song in mind do tell...Wel I made on Arjun and Arohi, thaz long time ago, dont feel they turned out to be good, waiting for KMH 2 πŸ˜ƒ Then I will make on them aswell

Prasha4ever thumbnail

OMG OMG

WHAT A VM ASH!!! THIS SHOULDNT BE ALLOWED !!! 😲😲😲😲😲

Im so in Prasha HEAVEN after watching your vms I loved them all, my fave is yoon shabnami OMG It was so beautiful and yet so simpel, really touched me!! 😍☺️☺️☺️I had to become member here to tell you how much I love your vms, Fire, Saalam ayaa, khabar Nahi, not to forget yoon shabnami are AWASOME!!!! You must make new VMs on Prasha I loooooooooved them so much !!! Sorry if I sound a bit crazy !! I had to tell. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ Going back to watch them !!!!!!!!!
Ash_Smash thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Prasha4ever

OMG OMG

WHAT A VM ASH!!! THIS SHOULDNT BE ALLOWED !!! 😲😲😲😲😲

Im so in Prasha HEAVEN after watching your vms I loved them all, my fave is yoon shabnami OMG It was so beautiful and yet so simpel, really touched me!! 😍☺️☺️☺️I had to become member here to tell you how much I love your vms, Fire, Saalam ayaa, khabar Nahi, not to forget yoon shabnami are AWASOME!!!! You must make new VMs on Prasha I loooooooooved them so much !!! Sorry if I sound a bit crazy !! I had to tell. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ Going back to watch them !!!!!!!!!

Ohhh G ...dont knw what to say..thx 😳😳 Im flattered. Im making a new one ..just started ..
The_May_Rose thumbnail
Ash please don't kill meπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³πŸ˜†.....But you know how I said the title track of IHLS, would be a fun track for PraSha.....Then I said that Bahara (female version) was also a good chance to show things frm Pratz point of view.....Now I'm in love with Bin Tere, from the same film, to show PraSha's first stages of love, pre-wedding scenes and realising love etc😍......

Sorry😳......just crazy about this sondtrack and PraShaπŸ˜ƒ.....I had to share my idea with youπŸ˜†......
Edited by The_May_Rose - 13 years ago