Ash_smash's Vm house PG1 nr 8 Khabar Nahi - Page 6

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by The_May_Rose

Ash please don't kill me😃😳😆.....But you know how I said the title track of IHLS, would be a fun track for PraSha.....Then I said that Bahara (female version) was also a good chance to show things frm Pratz point of view.....Now I'm in love with Sadka Kiya, from the same film, to show PraSha's first stages of love, pre-wedding scenes and realising love etc😍......

Sorry😳......just crazy about this sondtrack and PraSha😃.....I had to share my idea with you😆......

Couldnt agree with you more, I like all tracks too, from Bin tere to title track.

Got some problems now with finding the right scenes and many off them are removed YT. That really suck and I am really stuck ...😡 
Originally posted by Ash_Smash

Couldnt agree with you more, I like all tracks too, from Bin tere to title track.

Got some problems now with finding the right scenes and many off them are removed YT. That really suck and I am really stuck ...😡 

Oops, I acidently wrote the wrong title, I was thinking about Bin Tere.....'Hai kya yeh joo, tere mere darmiah hai.  Un dekhi un suni koi dastan hai...'  The starting of this song is gorgeous and the lyrics are perfect for PraSha early stages😊.....

But Sadka kiya is a nice song too....Bin Tere just puts more ideas in my head😆.......What can I do to help?....Did you look at the uploaders I recomended from the PraSha search?......
Edited by The_May_Rose - 13 years ago

Oops, I acidently wrote the wrong title, I was thinking about Bin Tere.....'Hai kya yeh joo, tere mere darmiah hai.  Un dekhi un suni koi dastan hai...'  The starting of this song is gorgeous and the lyrics are perfect for PraSha early stages😊.....

But Sadka kiya is a nice song too....Bin Tere just puts more ideas in my head😆.......What can I do to help?....Did you look at the uploaders I recomended from the PraSha search?......

YeA I did, but Scenes I want its hard to find ....So Im thinking abt leave the ILH title song for a bit, maybe I can make one on bin tere...

So you mean the party scenes right?.....What scenes are you thinking of for Bin Tere?....I had Nov/ Dec ones in mind.....Pre confession to confession, for both Shanky and Pratz....What is your plan?😃......

So you mean the party scenes right?.....What scenes are you thinking of for Bin Tere?....I had Nov/ Dec ones in mind.....Pre confession to confession, for both Shanky and Pratz....What is your plan?😃......

Me too was thinking abt it ...but bin tere is sad song init..so we have to bring som sad scenes aswell. I was thinking abt scenes when pratz leaving...
Originally posted by Ash_Smash

Me too was thinking abt it ...but bin tere is sad song init..so we have to bring som sad scenes aswell. I was thinking abt scenes when pratz leaving...

I thought the song was more about realising love....Plus those scenes have not been used much in VMz.....Shanky's confusion and all that.....

I thought the song was more about realising love....Plus those scenes have not been used much in VMz.....Shanky's confusion and all that.....

True as you say, I was thinking abt the beggning ....Then after that can we add all those other scenes 😃
2:57 1:12  
PraShaPKB

2:46        3:49   2:24    1:41 3:49  1:281:041:45 6:443:38  ..................................etc etc😃........................

Clips thanks to Lali..... I not saying this order, this is just how I found them😊......But you know Ash, the song actually follows PraSha situation perfectly.....Maybe we can end on the Sunrise or PraSha facing each other after Shanky's final warning ( after Shashank beat up Prashant )......The final decision is yours😳.......Just my two cents worth😃......

Edited by The_May_Rose - 20 June 2010 at 12:39pm 

Pratz scene ideas.......

8:04  2:20  4:124:475:231:43 5:52 1:253:081:427:42   3:55 3:464:13  4:38

Credit to the uploaders......

OMG May I cant thank u enough....

Thank u so much for taking all time for this, cant believe someone would take so much time for helping me out ...thank u May ur an angel !!!

If ur taking so much time for this, u must like my vm's .....I who belived that no one really liked them thank u so much may, feels good when someone likes ur work :D