Ash_smash's Vm house PG1 nr 8 Khabar Nahi - Page 7

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by Ash_Smash

OMG May I cant thank u enough....

Thank u so much for taking all time for this, cant believe someone would take so much time for helping me out ...thank u May ur an angel !!!

If ur taking so much time for this, u must like my vm's .....I who belived that no one really liked them thank u so much may, feels good when someone likes ur work :D

No problem Ash, you are doing this for PraSha and this forum, so it's the least I can do....Besides you are taking time out to make it......

There was just something about this song, that I could imagine the needed scenes......You will see when you watch the clips, which parts are right for the song.......

With Khabar Nahi it was harder.....
just saw no. 8...amazing job!...it was beautiful 👏 👏
Hi Ash,😊 just wondered if the was any progress on  the ' Bin Tere ' vm.....
Originally posted by The_May_Rose

Hi Ash,😊 just wondered if the was any progress on  the ' Bin Tere ' vm.....

erm Im on it, but stuck lol anyhow I have been going crazy for last few weeks as my big bro crashed my BMW 😡😡😡😡 🤢🤢🤢
Originally posted by Ash_Smash

erm Im on it, but stuck lol anyhow I have been going crazy for last few weeks as my big bro crashed my BMW 😡😡😡😡 🤢🤢🤢

I am so sorry to hear that,  you have obvoiusly got some serious things to deal with.....Don't worry about the video, you take care and hope you brother and the car are okaySmile......
Originally posted by The_May_Rose

I am so sorry to hear that,  you have obvoiusly got some serious things to deal with.....Don't worry about the video, you take care and hope you brother and the car are okay😊......

Nah I will finish the VM thaz a promise ...I just need to get my car fixed, my bro is ok Thank u, but he wont be ok after Im finished with him!!!😡
Thanks Ash😊.....Can't wait to see it!........