Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 14 years ago
(sorry won't be able to write a detailed update frm now on..if someone can fill in the details, i'll be greatful)

Naitik gets angry on mohit n asks him to leave..mohit doesn't listen to him..naitik pushes him mohit gets hurt..his mom came n cursed nandini tht she got her "innocent" son only πŸ˜ƒ she said a lot to nandini and her family..naitik tells her tht she cannot insult his family members in his house so she must also leave..mohit takes his mom away before she kholo some more pol of mohit's family...

daddaji is depressed in the office ..ppl. r calling him n taunting him "humne suna hai etc. etc." Rajshekhar says it's akshara's fault and they r suffering due to it..daddaji says no it's my daughter's fault and it's my kismat's fault...

rajshekhar asks naitik to cool down and think how this problem should be solved...naitik says everything is finished b/w mohit and him

bhabhi ma is crying in the temple..akshara tries to console her .bhabhi ma inturn tells her tht if akshara had told her once then nandini wouldn't have gone through this heart break..bhabhi ma says u broke my trust

shaurya tries to act normal with varsha but she doesn't..shaurya suggests to everyone tht tomorrow night he and varsha will take naitik and akshara for dinner..dadi asks shaurya to call naitik in the evening when he's free

mohit asks his mom not to interfere b/w him and nandini

gayitri n bhabhi ma r making preparations for gangaur festival ..some ladies come n suggests to them tht nandini must fast to get a good husband...

nandini is crying in her room..rashmi tries to console her but nandini asks her to leave her alone

in the precap, akshara is in nandini's room and is talking to mohit..she gives mohit's phone to nandini....naitik sees all this πŸ₯±

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Richie.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
From 12 jan 2009 to 12th jan 2010 show touced new heights and see its condition in one year 😭   😑   🀒 
RajB talking some sense today ....for one good reason tell me when nandini goes to save mohit why does akshara also goes........fevicol ka jode hai lya dono ka.......... πŸ˜• 
Edited by pinky35 - 14 years ago
iHeartMoi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
boorriinggg.... i thot RB was a sensible character but he proved me wrong... Dj was abs right... its nandu's fault... n mamu toh back stabber nikle... biraadari ko sab kuch keh diya 😭 ... n Brij Nath... ohho looks like mamu's new BF... but i think here, naitik was at fault... he shuld have confronted them in the park itself... ghar par toh mamu tha na... he shuldnt have blabered out everything in front of mamu
precap was horrible... some1 knock sense into aksh's head... y is she doing that now???
5cents thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
ChARU DEar, thx for the update.......today after a very long time I sat through the YR torture. All I can do is sob sniff & sob againπŸ₯Ί
shikhsk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
thanks for the update.sometimes i feel like slapping akshara that why she wants herself into trouble.she knows very well that singhanias nd specially naitik is really mad at her so why she is indulging herself into more nd more troubles nd now i got the clue how akshara is going to leave singhanias house
beautiful16 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i dont beleive it... i fell in love wid ths serial on ths very day & 2day m on verge of quittng it... 😭😭😭
--Nishita-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I am fed up 😭. Last year also, they had a grand gangaur puja and this year they are planning one too....Nobody will be able to celebrate. Why was Akshara talking on the phone with Mohit 😑. Usne apne hi pairon mein khulhadi maar li hai. She is inviting problems...for this also Naitik will over react and kick her out of the house...they are made for each other 🀑
beautiful16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: 2112ization

boorriinggg.... i thot RB was a sensible character but he proved me wrong... Dj was abs right... its nandu's fault... n mamu toh back stabber nikle... biraadari ko sab kuch keh diya 😭 ... n Brij Nath... ohho looks like mamu's new BF... but i think here, naitik was at fault... he shuld have confronted them in the park itself... ghar par toh mamu tha na... he shuldnt have blabered out everything in front of mamu
precap was horrible... some1 knock sense into aksh's head... y is she doing that now???

ayeshu akshi ko akkal kabhi nahi aa sakti... she is toatal yedi..😑
iHeartMoi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: 5cents

ChARU DEar, thx for the update.......today after a very long time I sat through the YR torture. All I can do is sob sniff & sob againπŸ₯Ί

kyun dekha 😭 ... this is equivalent 2 3rd degree torture 😑 😑 😑
beautiful16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: 2112ization

kyun dekha 😭 ... this is equivalent 2 3rd degree torture 😑 😑 😑

exactly tina... u shud hav rested infact... YR is over totally..🀒. kuch jaan nahi bachi hai ab...😭