thanchyyuuu soo much evryone๐Ÿ˜›
this is the best new year gift๐Ÿค—

kangaroo relations to all๐Ÿ˜ณ

Edited by daffodils.dudu - 14 years ago
Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by Karan.T

Wonderful Post Priya Di..!!!

Congratulations To All..!!!๐Ÿ‘
Special Congratulations To..Sano (You Are Working More Then 2 Years On DMG Section..Very Well Deserved)*Clap*
 Saher (Nayi Naveli Viewbie....)
N786 (You Are Very Helpful On DMG Section )

Good Luck For Your Duties..!!!!
Oye Hoye Thank juuuuuuuuuuuu karan๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ณthanks alot๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Congratulations to Tanu,nidheya,tanu,ishan,navneen,DB n Others Congo Guys welll Deserved..:)๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

SPL Thanks To Nadii & Priya๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Originally posted by saher_90

Oye Hoye Thank juuuuuuuuuuuu karan๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ณthanks alot๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Congratulations to Tanu,nidheya,tanu,ishan,navneen,DB n Others Congo Guys welll Deserved..:)๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

SPL Thanks To Nadii & Priya๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

O Hello...Sirf Thank You Kehne Se Kaam Nahi Chalega..Ab Kharchaa Kar lo Thoda Sa...!!!!

Congratulations To All..Once Again !!!
Thanks a lot to each and everyone here for their Best Wishes and Compliments...This is Fantastic New Year Gift...Thanks again..๐Ÿ˜Š Thanks a lot Priya...๐Ÿ˜ŠEdited by set_raj - 14 years ago
Thanks a lottttttttttttttttttttttttt guys for the wishes. I am very excited to join the DT. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ And now that I am promoted I would even like to promote my fav. section. So guys please come and join in the Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah forum !! ๐Ÿ˜‰

@ Raksha di , Jot , Reha , Imran , Caro , Baz , Fatima , Shankar , Saher and ALL others for the wishes . I am soooooooo Overwhelmed . ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค— I hope i will prove to be a good DT ๐Ÿ˜ณ Thanks again for the wishes and Congrats once again to all others who got promoted !!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ‘
Congratulations to Everyone!!! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Originally posted by Karan.T

O Hello...Sirf Thank You Kehne Se Kaam Nahi Chalega..Ab Kharchaa Kar lo Thoda Sa...!!!!

Congratulations To All..Once Again !!!

Haan Haan Mileygi Aaj hi mileygi๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by mona081187

Omg Omg ๐Ÿคช...m on ninth cloud... in 1 & 1/2 year, after joining... I got such a huge promotion...it not a less than an award for me ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜†

anyways first of i would like to thank  Priya Di, Kiran Di, Raksha Di, Shruti & Minu for their all time support ๐Ÿค—

@ Sano, Sehar, Tellyaddict, daffodils.dudu (Tanya), Nipun Bro, Sonyfan28 (Bhamita Di), Vineeta, Nidheya, Lipsa :: Congo to all of u sweety & cutie pies...Keep shining like this always...love u all ๐Ÿค—

@ Ravzz, Gagan, Ansh_Arti, Angelic_J, Ammoos, meli, reha_rm, -fsn-, chhilt, carolinej, Karan, juhuti, radev_fan, -neelam- & all who will congratulate me later..๐Ÿ˜› :: Thanz alot buddies...for ur sweet wishes...need all of ur support & appreciation like this always... Keep smiling always.. ๐Ÿ˜Š

@ Imran :- Thanx alot bro.
๐Ÿค— U r really a gr8 help & it's feel good to hv ur company in SGJH forum๐Ÿ˜Š

Thanks Alot Mona Darling๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—Congrats to you too ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

@Mahi,nayab N others Congratulations guys very well desrved๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘