The first set of Promotions for this year! - Page 5

Posted: 14 years ago
Thank You all of you especially Priya, Gagan and Preeti:)

Now the Thank You  goe sto my friends...:}  ESHPECIALLY Thanchuu To, Saher, Mona, Karan, Gagan and Preeti and all of my friends who wished me.. Itne saare naam mujhe yaad nahi so Forgive me..๐Ÿ˜†
๐Ÿค—

Now Congrats List...

CONGO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My Jaani Saher.. U really deserve it... Kya baat hai.. HI 5๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰GOOD LUCK with ur duties and may you get promoted ASAP to MODERATER hahaha...!!๐Ÿค—

Congrats Mona, Nayab, DB for becoming a MODERATER... and Congrats Mahi (Mystery)  ๐Ÿ‘

Congrats Everyone who became Coolbies!๐Ÿ‘

Good Luck all with your duties Guys!!๐Ÿ˜›
Originally posted by saher_90

Haan Haan Mileygi Aaj hi mileygi๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

Haa G..Karan Aaj Saami...Party Chaida Hi Chaida...!!!
Originally posted by Sano88

Now the Thank You  goe sto my friends...:}  ESHPECIALLY Thanchuu To, Saher, Mona, Karan, Gagan and Preeti and all of my friends who wished me.. Itne saare naam mujhe yaad nahi so Forgive me..๐Ÿ˜†
๐Ÿค—

Now Congrats List...

CONGO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My Jaani Saher.. U really deserve it... Kya baat hai.. HI 5๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰GOOD LUCK with ur duties and may you get promoted ASAP to MODERATER hahaha...!!๐Ÿค—

Congrats Mona, Nayab, DB for becoming a MODERATER... and Congrats Mahi (Mystery)  ๐Ÿ‘

Aree Bhai Taaliyaa !!!๐Ÿ‘
Wonderful Post..!!! Congratulations To You Phir Se...& To All  Phir Se..!!!๐Ÿ˜Š
@ Karan: Thanks For The Taalis you see.. kitni famous hoon main hahhaha... Congrats to all and stop chatting now!!
Sorry Didnt Congratulate Avani and Zavaria.. Well done guys!!

@ Karan: Thanks For The Taalis you see.. kitni famous hoon main hahhaha... Congrats to all and stop chatting now!!

Haan Boss Ki Toh Baat Hi Alag Hai !!!!  Congratulations !!!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Good Luck For All For Your Responsibilities !!!
Edited by Karan.T - 14 years ago

๐Ÿค—

Now Congrats List...

Hi5 back๐Ÿค—Thank juuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu my jaanuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu๐Ÿค—hayeee itna pyaar muahzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz๐Ÿค—Congo to you too meri jaan๐Ÿค—

@ alisha sweets Cono to you honey๐Ÿค—
Congratulations to each one of you guys
Congrat's Evryone EWspecially DB, Mahi, Avani, Naveen Di, saher, nadz Sano & Dudu.. Thanks DT! Edited by Lipsa_mjht - 14 years ago

Congo Deepz, Tanz, Saher, Mahi, Lipsa, Alsha, Sano, Ishan n evry1 els

๐Ÿ‘
Edited by 268143 - 14 years ago