Laagi Tujhse Lagan

12th Jan highlights

petticoat thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
(Umm today was pretty boring and hence I was flipping though stuff while watching it..so this might look quite small..smaller than other ones infact!)

Today was YET another day for looong monologues that kinda drive home the same point!

drunk papa gets into goonfight and lords himself over being the inspector more's (HAA i finally paid attention to his name) sasur!

sethji comes home and tells ppl's opinion on what more was doing in the house and stuff...

drunk papa comes home and continues the talk on how much it si a blessing..he tells nakku that more will keep her safe and her aayi will be the happiest to see nakku happy..apparently..ALl IZZ well for nakku's papa!

More comes in with the same fake qawwali dancer getup to nakku's home now with a PanditJi in tow😲 to fix date for the rishta!

aayi comes and tells..kahaan upar log like more😎 and kaha nakku ki family🤓 hence YEH RISHTAA KABHI NAHIIIN HO SAKTAAAAA

More does chance pe dance and calls her aayi again and does more emosanal baatein

*Power cut at my house*

*Power comes back*

More says he will ask nakku like a gentleman🐷 and they will go out for a DATE🤔

he sends off the panditji and tells him he will call him when the need arises

PS: me thinks this nakku-more rishta ki talk will go all the way up to the mandap before nakku braves up to take a decision

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters