Posted: 14 years ago
Since i'm not feeling too well, i'll try to wrap up the update in short..

Naitik comes to his room...he doesn't let Akshara do his work..Akshara takes out a t-shirt for him but he doesn't take it.he says u go and help others..akshara asks her why is he doing his, this way the misunderstandings will grow..let me explain..naitik says i don't want to live in illusions now..he's leaving n his cell rang..it's Shaurya...Shaurya apologizes for calling late..Naitik says it's okay , Akshara is here he can talk to her..Naitik gives the cell to Akshara n leaves the room..

Shaurya tells Akshara tht he wanted to invite Naitik for dinner tomorrow...he tells Akshara abt the hawan tomorrow & asks them to come a little early so tht they can plan the dinner..Akshara says they won't be able to come but Shaurya disconnects the line..

Naitik comes back in his room n Akshara tells him tht Shaurya wanted to talk to him..Naitik says he doesn't wanna talk to anybody....Akshara tells him tht she did a mistake , she can understand everybody's narazgi but..Naitik repeats the same dialogues tht he's overlooking her mistakes from a long time bec. he thought tht she's new to the family, she needs time to understand everything...Naitik says tht Aksh has repeatedly done the same mistake of going to her maayka every other day without informing anyone, she's hurted Daddaji's feelings..how did she ever imagine tht mohit can marry nandini..akshara starts crying n tells him tht she doesn't understand him, at least he should have asked her why she had to go to her maayka again and again....Naitik asks her why is she spologizing? when she thinks what she did is right? he tells her tht she's again done the same mistake knowing that he doesn't like it at all...naitik tells her tht she was again letting mohit and nandini talk...akshara is quiet & shocked...

Naitik says tht love marriages might be okay in her family but not in their family...she let her brother marry her friend but nothing like this will happen here..akshara says that she was only supporting mohit and nandini bec. they will be happy with each other...naitik says tht her family customs are very different frm his family and if he'd known this earlier, he wouldn't have agreed for the marriage....he says that if she has so much problem with her sasural that she's free to go to her maayka..he'll not stop her...there r so many girls who live happily in her sasural but she's only happy in her maayka so she can go there...naitik leaves the room..akshara tries to stop him n says "plz tell me once tht u didn't mean it..." , naitik doesn't stop and leaves the house in his car...

Akshara goes back to her room....naitik drives really fast n is abt to hit someone..he stops in the middle of the road n keeps standing there...thinking abt all the lies which akshara said to him....there, akshara is also thinking what all naitik said to her...she starts packing her bag...writes a letter..remembers all those good moments she spent with naitik 😭 😭 😭 (sorry i couldn't stop crying in tht scene) and leaves the house...

in the precap, gayitri asks naitik where was he? akshara left the house..naitik is shocked to hear this..
thank god Akshara left today......roz roz ke drama se bache hum log......she should have done this earlier...........n now i hate Naitik........
Charu i too was crying in that scene.....pata nahi kyun i was very depressed n crying a lot........i felt very bad.......though there was another reason 4 me to cry.........but i was crying a lot......this Naitik is too much... 😭 😭
today's episode was really touching... i cant believe, a tear drop rolled down my cheeks 😭
brilliant acting by Hina 👏
and i liked the episode, after ages!
most important of all... akshara dint take that RED suitcase 🥳
Originally posted by 2112ization

today's episode was really touching... i cant believe, a tear drop rolled down my cheeks 😭
brilliant acting by Hina 👏
and i liked the episode, after ages!
most important of all... akshara dint take that RED suitcase 🥳

but RED bag toh thi naa....arrey she is limping naa, so she could not carry that big suitcase........ 😭 😭 😭
i'm sorry for the mistakes in the update n if i left out any dialogue...

actually they said so much n i cannot write the complete dialogues till i watch the episode again...

it was a good episode and i hope akshara learns her lesson well frm now on..and naitik also...just think and think and rethink abt the consequences before saying such harsh words ...bewakoof ke saath koi bewakoof thodi na ban jaata hai....this shows how weak their relationship was...and now they will learn the value of each other....

i'm not FOR whatever happened with Akshara but i'm happy they got seperated....the way akshara left home, therez no coming back now....dun know how it's gonna happen...more n more festivals spoilt..gangaur..makar sakranti..everything...they made sure they spoil each n every imp. event of akshara n naitik's life....i won't mind if they're seperated FOREVER ! LET THEM BE ! and shut this crap serial.
hey charu u updated... i thought u wont & i did a bit..anywaz i loved 2days episode... too emotional..& amazng actng by naksh...👏
Originally posted by _charu_

i'm sorry for the mistakes in the update n if i left out any dialogue...

actually they said so much n i cannot write the complete dialogues till i watch the episode again...

it was a good episode and i hope akshara learns her lesson well frm now on..and naitik also...just think and think and rethink abt the consequences before saying such harsh words ...bewakoof ke saath koi bewakoof thodi na ban jaata hai....this shows how weak their relationship was...and now they will learn the value of each other....

i'm not FOR whatever happened with Akshara but i'm happy they got seperated....the way akshara left home, therez no coming back now....dun know how it's gonna happen...more n more festivals spoilt..gangaur..makar sakranti..everything...they made sure they spoil each n every imp. event of akshara n naitik's life....i won't mind if they're seperated FOREVER ! LET THEM BE ! and shut this crap serial.

seriously i too was happy with akshara leaving the house.........enough has been done.........n kaise woh log milenge i too donno...phir se koi sadha hua track will be brought up by the CV.......but they did everything to spoil their relationship..........
Originally posted by Tafseer

Charu i too was crying in that scene.....pata nahi kyun i was very depressed n crying a lot........i felt very bad.......though there was another reason 4 me to cry.........but i was crying a lot......this Naitik is too much... 😭 😭
exactly...superb episode in recents months... 2day i felt like thy were husband wife...their convo was awesum though depressng.. but i felt feelngs were ther... very good actng...
How did Hina manage to run with that injured foot? I too was crying when she was leaving 😭. Yes, Hina was very very good in today's episode.