Suggestions / Comments

Please give neutral mods for BIDAAI

Omshanti1111 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Please give us some neutral moderators for Bidaai.

And pls make it a point, how come a moderator use a siggy/user id picture which itself shows his/her biased nature. In Bidaai forum, if someone is a moderator, he.she should be stopped from using Salekh/RAGVIR PICS in their user ids... Their ids and pics show that they are not neutral.. In order to be a mod, first thing should be unbiasedness...there is height of favoutism and discrimination going on in Bidaai forum... Please give a proper look or else, all good members will be banned. It seems to be a forum, where except topics "Kinshuk opening shirt" and nothing else is entertained...is this how our tradition works?

Global mods, its high time that you should act

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sweet-Violet thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Its a question of ethics and principles. Bidaai forum needs big changes. Things have gone worse.

Sanjana (s.sanj90) is the most biased moderator of Bidaai forum.

How can a mod delete posts to protect her friends and even tell them who's reporting against them so they can get back at those members ??

The mod is friendly with the bullies and they all are running this forum. This has to stop. We need neutral mods.

Sending warning PMs to a certain section of members and force them to leave the forum and covering up for the friends is so biased and unethical. There is no integrity.

The topics that are closed first and later on reopened only for some privileged members in-spite of so much bashing's and comparisons.
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
Bani love you for opening this topic you see your this topic gonna be closed now..HUh why because we need to talk about this over Pm huh what if nothing works that why so much behavior with us i dont underdstand it. This is limit. If we people saying there is reason and the reason this behavior with us many peoople left & the reason is verey well here..
its time now we need good mod neutral mod now
Edited by KiNnY-pArTnEr - 14 years ago
chinky801 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Global moderators,

We are now looking up to you for justice. sanjana has been a disgrace to her position, she hasn't   been utilizing her power for judgeing this forum neutrally, rather she is protecting her friends and being a ragvir fan, if anybody is writing any good thing about salekh, she is sending them PMs and warnings only ... so we want to change moderator..
--Pinky-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I FULLY SUPPORT THIS.

I being a member of the Bidaai Forum, though due to circumstances created by the current new Mod and Viewbie (Sanjana) of the forum am not active in the forum at the moment.  I fully support this that the forum needs and unbiased Mod and Viewbies.

Sanjana is very very biased, and there is lots of proof right there in the forum itself and in the Trash Bin section and Problem Users section for anyone and everyone to see. 

Due to her lots and lots of Salekh fans have left the forum and the few that are there are continuously being harassed  by her.

I just hope a neutral GM looks into this matter.

itsybitsy thumbnail
I feel the moderators of the forums should be the ones who don't watch the particular soap and have no particular liking for a certain character, cause only then they can view it neutrally.
I do feel that existing mods are not doing a good job. Initially I used to wonder how come there are only Ragvir fans in the forum, but now I see more Sadhna and Aalekh fans coming out in the open and then I read in some other forum that people stopped visiting Bidaai forum, cause it was dominated by Ragvir fans and if someone doesn't feel the same vibe is passed not so nice comments.
chinky801 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: helloall

I feel the moderators of the forums should be the ones who don't watch the particular soap and have no particular liking for a certain character, cause only then they can view it neutrally.
I do feel that existing mods are not doing a good job. Initially I used to wonder how come there are only Ragvir fans in the forum, but now I see more Sadhna and Aalekh fans coming out in the open and then I read in some other forum that people stopped visiting Bidaai forum, cause it was dominated by Ragvir fans and if someone doesn't feel the same vibe is passed not so nice comments.

Exactly I felt the same thing, when I revisited this forum after a while and saw drastic changes in the forum.. If even I would like to mention a neutral comments, I would be supressed by members like Dhaara and few others.. Initially I was not sure why it's happening. But after a while I found out that Sanjana is dancing to the tune of Ragvir fans..go and see her own siggs, she has been so hardcore fan of ragvir that she started giving warning msgs every now and then to each guys... I was  wondering how can she do that, then I realized that she is a hardcore ragvir fan..

she wouldn't even response to ou PMs and thrash our msgs and only will support her friends...
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
I just hope this time our voice be hear it.
--Pinky-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I also feel that the warnings level increases given to the Salekh fans by the current biased DT should also be reviewed and corrections made.  Some members were banned caused they supported Sadhna should also be unbanned.

Even Adult topics have been allowed cause they were opened by RR fans and on RR and instead of taking action the current DT also participated.

-Mystery- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Hmmm.... well, I agree and disagree with a couple things you mentioned.

The moderators should not be biased? Yes, I agree with that, they shouldn't be.

The Moderators shouldn't use a particular couple's sig/avi? No, I don't think so.

Who we like and/or don't like we don't have control over that. But as a moderator it is our duty to make sure that our decisions reflect justice and are fair.... not based on favoritism.

Ideally, when Mods are promoted, they are expected to behave like that.

I will not comment on this particular issue, as I'm not aware of what happens in Bidaai forum, but I do hope it is resolved soon.

-Mahi