Please give neutral mods for BIDAAI - Page 2

Posted: 14 years ago
This is really sad if a mod. is doing like that !!! I guess u should also let the Channel Moderator of this section know about the unfairness happening. Hope he/she can help u !! 😃
Originally posted by ishan.k

This is really sad if a mod. is doing like that !!! I guess u should also let the Channel Moderator of this section know about the unfairness happening. Hope he/she can help u !! 😃
Yeah I hope so. I hope goood result come out of this and we want justice now. Thanks
We are currently discussing this issue.

As soon as we reach a conclusion, we will let you all know :)

-Mahi
a user called crimson_sky used to provide live updates and encourage discussions after an episode. he also complained that his posts were getting thrashed.

i have been active on the kayamath and bandini forums, where a live update was always present. it encouraged interaction and in no way hindered the written, detailed update that came later.

why is a brief live update such a threat on this particular forum?
Originally posted by gawker

a user called crimson_sky used to provide live updates and encourage discussions after an episode. he also complained that his posts were getting thrashed.

i have been active on the kayamath and bandini forums, where a live update was always present. it encouraged interaction and in no way hindered the written, detailed update that came later.

why is a brief live update such a threat on this particular forum?

Hi dont know when this happened , but currently the Coolbie of the sections are the only one to provide Written updates (There are back up updaters who update when the Coolbies fail to do so !! ). This is mainly done so that the Coolbie's work doesn't go waste. Some people randomly do updates and then leave the forum. But the Coolbies constantly provide regular updates. So other members cant do the written updates unless the section is without a coolbie and u have taken appropriate permission from the section mod. to do the updates !! 😃

Originally posted by ishan.k

Hi dont know when this happened , but currently the Coolbie of the sections are the only one to provide Written updates (There are back up updaters who update when the Coolbies fail to do so !! ). This is mainly done so that the Coolbie's work doesn't go waste. Some people randomly do updates and then leave the forum. But the Coolbies constantly provide regular updates. So other members cant do the written updates unless the section is without a coolbie and u have taken appropriate permission from the section mod. to do the updates !! 😃

But those are update wrote it in detials but here this member just live update but its very short..so those who dont read ypdates can read those fast so i dont think there is anything wrong in it . I dont think those updater writer time is getting waste.😊
Originally posted by KiNnY-pArTnEr

But those are update wrote it in detials but here this member just live update but its very short..so those who dont read ypdates can read those fast so i dont think there is anything wrong in it . I dont think those updater writer time is getting waste.😊

I dont know what the exact situation was in that forum, I guess only the section mod. will be able to answer it !! 😃

A very needed thread Bani...
I want Pinky to join this forum as a moderator ASAP!
all Salekhians need her.. Shes a very sensible girl!!
V all salekhians are very fed up wid this biased situation.. V always support Saalekh.. but the moderators shud have been change asap! Bani,Anu,Sachin,Sania,Simran are the very sensible Salekhians... and i think Bani or Anu shud have also given a chance to be a moderator!
cx other than Sadia.. all the moderators are Ragvir fans!!
Salekians are always recieving warning messages while supportin Sadhna ?? wht is this???
I want the moderators to be change!!
there shud be neutral moderators who r the fan of whole Bidai.. not of a certain jodi.. n support only that jodi group!!
Strict action should also be taken against members who have been bashing Salekh fans in the Rajan Shahi blog.

I have brought this to the notice of everyone, the Star Plus CM's, Mods and even Admins. 

It seems no action is taken against RR fans and only Salekh fans are being targeted.

Originally posted by --Pinky--

Strict action should also be taken against members who have been bashing Salekh fans in the Rajan Shahi blog.

I have brought this to the notice of everyone, the Star Plus CM's, Mods and even Admins. 

It seems no action is taken against RR fans and only Salekh fans are being targeted.

Hi Pinky This Is Hardik Kansagra From ColorsTV's Mahavir Hanuman Section.
I Was Visited Bidaai Section To Just See What Is The Matter And Shocked To See There Is Two STAR Plus Channel Mondrators Are Already In That Section But Both Are Just Kept Quit On This Miss Behaved Viewbies For That Section And According To Me The Full Dev Team For That Show Is Responciable For Not To Stop There Partner's In Show Development Team And There Should Be Just One Viewbie Who Does Not Have Any Knowlage Off This Show To Get This Section Back On Proper Track By Just Mondrating Only Rules Not To Few FANs To Any Celebrity Couple And After Few Months When All Are Back In Track Appointing One Mondrater To This Show Wil Solve This Problame Very Politly And I Knew Also One More Thing That My Posts Are Very Low To Say Somthing Like This But I Am Ready If No Section People Have Objection If I Am Going To Mondrate(With Viewbie Title Not A Mondrator) The Section Just For Few Months And Then Coming Back To My Own Post Off Senior Member Or If I Completed The Full Count Off Post Then To Goldie.I Have No Objection On Something Like This.Just To Show You Highlight I Have No Post In Then Section But I Am Frequent Visitor To Show And My Favorites For The Show Wil Be So Much Like.
Favorites :
Sadhana
Aleak
Ragini
Ranvir
Vinu
Malti
Prakashchand(Mamaji)
Vasundhra Rajvansh
And That's It's It For The Lists.

With Best Regards
Hardik Kansagra