Please give neutral mods for BIDAAI - Page 3

Posted: 14 years ago

I fully Agree with Bani here.

Cross my heart Bani ... you are the QUEEN OF JUSTICE in this forum today. I salut a ZILLION Times to such an honorable and galant effort by you. You have all my respect ... oh Bani if only I could say more in your respect I would start a thread with it.

I agree with most members who have revolted here. S.sanj90 does not have the respect of members in India-Forums. She is the most biased, unjust, corrupted and indecent Moderator in the history of India-forums since this forum came to its existance I feel. It is very demeaning to the members, the forum, and the whole purpose and ideals which are put so high by this extremely promising forums.

I, along with each and everyone of those who have suffered unjustly and put under gun-point or blackmail or humiliation by this particular moderator ... DEMAND/PRAY for justice to be done.
And no start would be better than to remove s.sanj90 from the position of a viewbie.

Regarding my threads which were demeaningly trashed (not even closed, but outright trashed), please check the link (specially pg 1,2 and 3). You will clearly see that not only everyone (RagVirian or Saalekhian or the neutrals) but also some moderators were shocked and couldnt find a reason for closing my topic. They were not regular updates ... they are topics and encourage healthy discussion. I never bash anyone, instead give info on the main action points of the episode, and encourage a discussion (guftagoo)

Look here to the link. http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1319916&TPN=2&#26909451

Links such as the above were trashed (while the above link was not trashed due to confusioin and outrage due to my most resptable and harmless previous threads trashing. Infact even RagVirians were confused. But not the ardent RagVirians who forced the trashing of this thread ... and constantly force the WL increase of the most tolerant members on IF) . While its clear that I was not updating (infact updates dont carry comments and views over a dialogue ... but mine carried neutral comments and views, and I did not update fully ... just in parts, putting scenes and storyline to discussion).

Apart from this ... it is very disturbing how the best members of our forum are put on WL just because they are fans of a different character. Not because they say something offensive.

S.SANJ90 repeatedly makes it crystal clear that she is a die-hard supporter of a particular character ... and her actions shout openly about her intolerance towards anyone who even minutely speaks out a different point of view.

At the bottomline ... it is not only humiliating for law-abiding fans and posters ... but it is the face of corruption in IF.

I, along with everyone, pray humbly to the authorities to remove s.sanj90 from her position to which she is not worthy.

I hope this prayer in this thread will be heeded.

Thank you.

Edited by Crimson_Sky - 14 years ago
I fully agree with Crimson_Sky. Lets clean Bidaai forum and the first step is to remove S.SANJ90 as a mod.

There was so much Sadhana bashing (even name calling) going on for more than a month over truth vs lie issue. But when members started making comments on Ragini's current behavior they were asked to put a stop to it. Why ?? The reason given was.....because its a requirement of the script !! The members are asked to either write good stuff or don't write anything. But the real reason is that the mods are biased.

Here is the link to some topics and the comments made by this mod to discourage members.

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1304401&TPN=3

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1320034&TPN=2

Here is the links to the topics that were closed first and then reopened by this mod for her buddies. These topics have so much bashing's and comparisons.

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1304401

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1290017

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1284953

Here is the link to the topic that was closed by this mod without any valid reason but only to please her buddies.

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1275880

Its a total misuse of powers.

Edited by --Anu-- - 14 years ago
Hello friends!! 😊

-Mystery- told us about this topic and the issue and I did just read each and every comment in this topic.

First of all, let me say that I honestly don't follow Bidaai and am therefore not supporting any of the characters and jodis which means that I am definetly absolutely neutral. 😳 Right now, I'm not supporting any side - neither the section's Development Team nor any of you. That's because I sincerely request you to give me a day or two to gather enough information, talk to the CMs aswell as my fellow GMs and Admins, go through all posts and the forum in order to see what has been going on.

And then I'll be more than happy to talk it out with both sides and find a solution with all of you. Right now, it would be unfair of me to simply take a decision without knowing everything about the whole issue.

One thing I'd like to mention nevertheless is that a DT Member has the right to keep any avatar and signature he/she likes to have, as long as it doesn't go against our COC. In my opinion, a DT member may support a certain jodi and show it through an avatar and/or signature as long as others who don't support the same jodi aren't being treated differently and powers are not being misused.

Alas, I assure you that no matter which conclusion we'll reach, we'll definetly make sure that you enjoy your stay in the Bidaai forum, no matter if you're a regular or DT member, and can have fun there - no matter which character and jodies you support. In the meantime, please please refrain from attacking any member, no matter who it is.

Love,
Khushi
I am truly not aware of what is going on in this forum, but reading everyone's comments its seems like we are having a problem with forming "clicks" which is resulting in two groups constantly after one another, and with the help of moderators one group is getting away with alot of unfairness. I do realize that there are two very strong opinion in this forum, which I don't see in other forums. And personally I think it leads to fights. Whether this is the fault of the mod or not....I am not aware of. But looking at it in neutral terms and just listening to the complains. I also agree that the person moderating CAN NOT be bias to one side of the story vs. the other. I really don't know all the rules to the forum......I basically just come read and reply politely to what I wish to comment on. But where I do sort of disagree is that the Mod can not be a viewer of the show. The reason being, I feel that it is also very important that the mod knows what is going on in the show, so that when wrong information or ill comments are made....they know what it is about and can act upon it accordingly. Having some knowledge of the show can help make fair judgements on a topic when things get out of hand and help the forum members follow the rules. Yes, however they should not have any say in what someone writes, whether they agree with it or disagree with it, as long has the writer has not broken any rules or foul language, nor use their privileges to block topics to help raise more support for what they believe in. I really don't know the rules behind choosing a mod.....but I think we should take a vote and re-elect a new mod, if the current mods can not fulfill their jobs fairly. (I choose BANI!! she is fair and she watches the show.........and still stays neutral😊)  
GMs,

Plz take actions, we have completely lost all our faith and trust on DT .. Plz do something.. My sincere request

Anu, very good job , u provided all the links..

Edited by t2004sachin - 14 years ago
I totally agree with taral83, its important that the mod should be a viewer of the show so that he/she is updated with the storyline.
I strongly feel that the mod should refrain from making such comments that may seem biased to the other jodi fans and encourage one group to post anything. There should be some restraint.

I recommend Bani (Omshanti1111) as the new Viewbie for Bidaai forum.

In whatever condition ... I think no comment here was directed personally to any member. Infact we are in this place to put our deep dissatisfaction against the way Bidaai forum is being handled, and in particular one moderator named s.sanj90. As this is a place where we can give our suggestions and comments. Thus we have come here.

We respect and love this forum ... and we have all the rights to participate in healthy discussion which are fully according to the COC of this forum.

Hopefully some quick actions will be taken.
Otherwise those of us who are here in such a bold manner, will pay its consequences (surely and unfortunately ... as per the climate back in the Bidaai forums).
Edited by Crimson_Sky - 14 years ago
guys im not going to bash anyone!
cause i didnt actually know about sanjana
but i seriously agree that the bidaai forum is ruled by ragvir fans!
salekh fans never even get a chance!
so so so so many saalekhians have left because of bad behaviour

sadia, pinky
and many many more!
i miss sadia sooo much!
pinky please come back we need to so much!

and nobody seems to take any notice about anyone else!!!
please change the moderator it seems to be upsettting everyone!

im not bashing anyone or the bidaai forum i just dont want anyone to get offended my other members.
Edited by MrsAngadHasija - 14 years ago
We are not bashing any DT member but only putting the facts in open and with proofs.

Here is the link to the post made by a DT member(resigned recently) that clearly shows how the forum is dominated by RagVir fans.

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1322549

Lets also take a look at this old topic in which the same RagVIr fans bashed other members and attacked the old DT members.

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1265610

This forum has always been ruled by RagVir fans. The same RagVir fans campaigned for her buddy to be the mod so they can rule the forum.
Edited by --Anu-- - 14 years ago
I am a silent member of the forum, and I have also noticed that Sanju tends to delete her friends' posts, while raising the Warning Levels of other forums members just because she doesn't like what they are saying. A good moderator or a viewbie doesn't not add fuel to the fire, but rather water!