Please give neutral mods for BIDAAI - Page 4

Posted: 14 years ago
Friends, I didn't accuse anyone of bashing. 😳 Atleast I didn't intend to and am sorry if you felt I did. However, I know that you're not going against our COC and therefore requested you to keep your cool for a few more days.

We'll definetly find a solution.
Originally posted by --Anu--

We are not bashing any DT member but only putting the facts in open and with proofs.

Here is the link to the post made by a DT member(resigned recently) that clearly shows how the forum is dominated by RagVir fans.

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1322549

Lets also take a look at this old topic in which the same RagVIr fans bashed other members and attacked the old DT members.

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1265610

This forum has always been ruled by RagVir fans. The same RagVir fans campaigned for her buddy to be the mod so they can rule the forum.

Anu u  r  great for providing this links, they are so useful to prove our point..

GMs, Can u plz take necessary actions.

we are waiting for justice to be  done..
Edited by t2004sachin - 14 years ago
Originally posted by Tumhari_Khushi

Friends, I didn't accuse anyone of bashing. 😳 Atleast I didn't intend to and am sorry if you felt I did. However, I know that you're not going against our COC and therefore requested you to keep your cool for a few more days.

We'll definetly find a solution.

Khushi, we want a permanent solution...

As soon as possible... I hope u must have seems the links by this time which clearly proves our points..

WE DON"T WANT SANJANA ANYMORE
Edited by t2004sachin - 14 years ago
Originally posted by --Anu--

We are not bashing any DT member but only putting the facts in open and with proofs.

Here is the link to the post made by a DT member(resigned recently) that clearly shows how the forum is dominated by RagVir fans.

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1322549

Lets also take a look at this old topic in which the same RagVIr fans bashed other members and attacked the old DT members.

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1265610

This forum has always been ruled by RagVir fans. The same RagVir fans campaigned for her buddy to be the mod so they can rule the forum.

So clear and precise ... Look specially near the last 2 or 3 pages... ofcourse... a look at the whole is always the better choice.
Some more links

Just check out this thread and the current DT participated in this thread and it was left open for discussions.

OMG!! Again!! || Chidren not Allowed:16+||WARNING pg2 &

and this thread in which Salekh were being discussed was closed without any warnings given and was not even opened on request.

Sara & Angad should RESIGN this show

Alekh's change for the worse !! WARNING pg4

Reading just this 1 page of the CC will show u how the group influences the Viewbie (Sanju) in handling the topics of the forum.

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1274797?pn=20

Edited by --Pinky-- - 14 years ago
Originally posted by scrpngl

A very needed thread Bani...
I want Pinky to join this forum as a moderator ASAP!
all Salekhians need her.. Shes a very sensible girl!!
V all salekhians are very fed up wid this biased situation.. V always support Saalekh.. but the moderators shud have been change asap! Bani,Anu,Sachin,Sania,Simran are the very sensible Salekhians... and i think Bani or Anu shud have also given a chance to be a moderator!
cx other than Sadia.. all the moderators are Ragvir fans!!
Salekians are always recieving warning messages while supportin Sadhna ?? wht is this???
I want the moderators to be change!!
there shud be neutral moderators who r the fan of whole Bidai.. not of a certain jodi.. n support only that jodi group!!
 I know sadia is very wel plz dont incdule her she is herself both jodi fans plz yes plz bani can be mods plz let bani to be mod
Behold... Behold everyone ... infront of you will now be presented the burning proof of plotting and planning! See for yourself how a group of members systematically plan the ouster of one DT member and cleverly with some shady assistance, manage to put in a viewbie who will only look after their needs and preferances. Look how they declare party.... More than that ...witness how they hide their disturbing conversation in a different section of the IF (chit-chat club), so that no one know about their schemes.

Clearly the viebie who have been repeatedly mentioned in this thread was there in those discussions.... signalling the success! Alas alas alas ... that day was a sad day for the neutrality and respect of the Bidaai forum. From that day humiliation, torture and injustice occured (as according to their game plan clearly visible in the links below). Some of the most respected members were washed away... some of the neutrals were threatened ... and some fans had to leave. A clear messege was sent out loud and sharp... by trashing/closing and throwing good, constructive and beautiful threads which were according to all COC but in praise and good-wishes to a particular character. This messege was that "OUT OF HERE YOU WHO DONT AGREE TO US, OR ACCEPT OUR DOMINATION.... EITHER OUT OF HERE, OR OUT OF IF FOREVER ... THERE IS NO PLACE FOR YOUR CONTRIBUTIONS, WORK OR PASSION!".

Look into the links provided below:

(1).
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1266136&TPN=93

(2). http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1266136&TPN=99

(3). http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1274797&TPN=20

(1) & (2) will tell you how everything about this particular viewbie (s.sanj90) was schemed. And will give anyone with understanding the idea about how they managed it.

(3) is clear that she is actively working for that particular group. And they communicate through YM (Yahoo Messenger) to decide their works and how to enforce their domination ... and crush every single possible view that either displease them ... or is not what they want to see. Or just for fun ... as to give them a taste of thier new found power.

It cant get clearer than this can it??

There is panic and that is why so many of the members of Bidaai forum desperately have come for rescue from this corruption so well managed and widespread in the Bidaai forums. They act in a way so that they are not caught ... and eliminate anyone who seems senior or mature enough to even question them (not in open forums....but even to the viewbie). Alas the poor members do not know how deep the corruption reached ... and those to whom they go for help are a part of it!

This is a helpless situation. Save this section...HELP. Look at us ... we have gathered the courage to come and inform. Imagine the risk for us in our Favourite section of IF.

HELP.

Edited by Crimson_Sky - 14 years ago
Thanks Crimson_Sky for providing these links. Very shocking indeed !!

We need help to clean Bidaai forum.
Hey Guys..
I know you feel that the Bidaai DT is biased, BUT remember the DT are also members and they can like whatever Jodi they want.. Also there are 2 viewbies in Bidaai, one is a Saleekh fan and the other Ragvir fan, so what is the problem?

Also if there is issues with the track and if ragvir are being shown more or whatever, then its not the forum's fault, but yes if the DT is not taking action against bashing & so on then that is another story.

I've gone through the threads in Bidaai forum, and may i say that when a topic which istigates others is made, lots of members jump in to cause a big fight.. why is the topic not simply reported to the DT or even better to a GM?

@:--Pinky-- - I saw your last link, and i understand your point of view, but its not fair to say this since DT members can also discuss/have fun with their friends on I-F, but i'm sure the viewbie is smart enough not to involve proffessionalism with friendship circles..

Sorry if i said something out of line, as i really don't know anything about this issue, but i've only said from reading this thread..

Thanks for these proof i already knew they even also bashing sara