Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sweet-Violet thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Even though there are 2 Viewbies but only one of them is most biased, active and playing games with the other group. We have enough proof to support our case.
Edited by --Anu-- - 14 years ago
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: --Anu--

Even though there are 2 Viewbies but only one of them is most biased, active and playing games with the other group. We have enough proof to support our case.

I know sadia is very nice she dont do this. She knows her duty very well. We want justice now.
-dramaholic- thumbnail
Hmmm i understand, but is the other viewbie active?
Originally posted by: DramaholicVibes

Hey Guys..

I know you feel that the Bidaai DT is biased, BUT remember the DT are also members and they can like whatever Jodi they want.. Also there are 2 viewbies in Bidaai, one is a Saleekh fan and the other Ragvir fan, so what is the problem?

Also if there is issues with the track and if ragvir are being shown more or whatever, then its not the forum's fault, but yes if the DT is not taking action against bashing & so on then that is another story.

I've gone through the threads in Bidaai forum, and may i say that when a topic which istigates others is made, lots of members jump in to cause a big fight.. why is the topic not simply reported to the DT or even better to a GM?

@:--Pinky-- - I saw your last link, and i understand your point of view, but its not fair to say this since DT members can also discuss/have fun with their friends on I-F, but i'm sure the viewbie is smart enough not to involve proffessionalism with friendship circles..

Sorry if i said something out of line, as i really don't know anything about this issue, but i've only said from reading this thread..

Those topic are reported ... and you know what? ... no action is taken against the offenders. Instead, those who report are discussed elsewhere and they are trapped ... and thrown out of IF systematically. This is a sincerely request not to take this as something stray or common. This matter is not as usual.

The links I provided above should clear alot of things here.
This is nothing new ... just the courage and the effort which is now on display in a united manner is new.
I request that the prayers of all the members here be taken seriously ... and a new ubiased viewbie should be selected.

This is our humble request. PLEASE.
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3

she do she has school too when she is there in Bidaai forum she look for it and if there is any topic needs to get closed she dont she if we saaljh fan or ragvir she just do her duty very wel i dont have any complain about her
Sweet-Violet thumbnail

The other viewbie is active but not as much. The problem is that since the baised mod is friendly with those bullies, she comes online to clean their dirty act very fast.

As far as we know Sadia(-Saalekh-) is not even watching the show anymore and she seems very neutral and responsible.

The other viewbie is not so much active unfortunately. She is known to stay out of almost everything ...and infact sometimes she accepts that.

And apart from these two ... there are others who only do according to what the most active viewbie tells them too ...

I am not blaming anyone ... but maybe they are finding it vague due to the whole scenario itself is so much maintained and managed by a handful. Their eyes are covered...

They believe I suppose to the viewbie before them. But belief without verification and judgement is superstition 😊 ... proof brings the cement to harden belief into TRUST. TRUST should not just come out of thin air ... then the difference between superstition and belief vanishes.

The proofs of the scheme are put forward crystal clear by all of us in our consequtive posts for all to see.
Edited by Crimson_Sky - 14 years ago
Sweet-Violet thumbnail
The best solution is to have neutral mods.
-dramaholic- thumbnail

Alright guys, you're point is being taken into consideration and all we are asking is, you stay patient and calm.. The DT will get back to you with further information =)

- Dilbagh
Originally posted by: Crimson_Sky

Behold... Behold everyone ... infront of you will now be presented the burning proof of plotting and planning! See for yourself how a group of members systematically plan the ouster of one DT member and cleverly with some shady assistance, manage to put in a viewbie who will only look after their needs and preferances. Look how they declare party.... More than that ...witness how they hide their disturbing conversation in a different section of the IF (chit-chat club), so that no one know about their schemes.

Clearly the viebie who have been repeatedly mentioned in this thread was there in those discussions.... signalling the success! Alas alas alas ... that day was a sad day for the neutrality and respect of the Bidaai forum. From that day humiliation, torture and injustice occured (as according to their game plan clearly visible in the links below). Some of the most respected members were washed away... some of the neutrals were threatened ... and some fans had to leave. A clear messege was sent out loud and sharp... by trashing/closing and throwing good, constructive and beautiful threads which were according to all COC but in praise and good-wishes to a particular character. This messege was that "OUT OF HERE YOU WHO DONT AGREE TO US, OR ACCEPT OUR DOMINATION.... EITHER OUT OF HERE, OR OUT OF IF FOREVER ... THERE IS NO PLACE FOR YOUR CONTRIBUTIONS, WORK OR PASSION!".

Look into the links provided below:

(1).
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1266136&TPN=93

(2). http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1266136&TPN=99

(3). http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1274797&TPN=20

(1) & (2) will tell you how everything about this particular viewbie (s.sanj90) was schemed. And will give anyone with understanding the idea about how they managed it.

(3) is clear that she is actively working for that particular group. And they communicate through YM (Yahoo Messenger) to decide their works and how to enforce their domination ... and crush every single possible view that either displease them ... or is not what they want to see. Or just for fun ... as to give them a taste of thier new found power.

It cant get clearer than this can it??

There is panic and that is why so many of the members of Bidaai forum desperately have come for rescue from this corruption so well managed and widespread in the Bidaai forums. They act in a way so that they are not caught ... and eliminate anyone who seems senior or mature enough to even question them (not in open forums....but even to the viewbie). Alas the poor members do not know how deep the corruption reached ... and those to whom they go for help are a part of it!

This is a helpless situation. Save this section...HELP. Look at us ... we have gathered the courage to come and inform. Imagine the risk for us in our Favourite section of IF.

HELP.

^^ forgot to add: We have great respect for the IF team, and with that respect and trust we came here. Our courage is from our knowledge that this place believes in fare treatment ... and listens to its members wholeheartedly. ⭐️
Edited by Crimson_Sky - 14 years ago