Suggestions / Comments

Please give neutral mods for BIDAAI - Page 6

chinky801 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
This content was originally posted by: DramaholicVibes

Hmmm i understand, but is the other viewbie active?

We have provided multiple links  to establish our fact and now looking for justice..

Plz  help us...

We know Viewbie is also a member and can have their personal favorites, but that doesn't mean they will be mean to other fans and will only support their friends and will suppress the other fan followings in such a way as if everything is alright.

so much corruption..

I hate it..\

I love ur post Crimson_sky.

Thanks for the links
\

Edited by t2004sachin - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
since I am not in the Bidaai forum I have no clue what is going on. But I hope the GMs look into it soon and the right decision is made.
prettyasjen thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Hey guys,
I'm unaware of the problems you guys are facing with the moderators of the forum, but the points brought forward about biasness, and ganging up on other members, are serious issues and need to be dealt with straight away!

I would advice the Gobal members not be selet anyone who is actually a fan of Sara-Angad and Parul-Kinshuk... but someone who actually just likes bidaai! Not having their photos on their user avi or signature, won't stop their biasness at any cost! And as there are many members upset, I suggestion strict action is taken appropriately, and quickly!
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: prettyasjen

Hey guys,
I'm unaware of the problems you guys are facing with the moderators of the forum, but the points brought forward about biasness, and ganging up on other members, are serious issues and need to be dealt with straight away!

I would advice the Gobal members not be selet anyone who is actually a fan of Sara-Angad and Parul-Kinshuk... but someone who actually just likes bidaai! Not having their photos on their user avi or signature, won't stop their biasness at any cost! And as there are many members upset, I suggestion strict action is taken appropriately, and quickly!

Thank you for your support. I appricate it
suresh555 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I think its wrong for a mod to be partial and tamper with people's views or throw the topic they don't like in the trash. Rules should be for all
Sweet-Violet thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: suresh555

I think its wrong for a mod to be partial and tamper with people's views or throw the topic they don't like in the trash. Rules should be for all

I so agree with you. If there is any issue then just close the topic with some notes/explanations.  Why trash harmless topics unless they are offensive and abusive ?
Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: DramaholicVibes

Hey Guys..

I know you feel that the Bidaai DT is biased, BUT remember the DT are also members and they can like whatever Jodi they want.. Also there are 2 viewbies in Bidaai, one is a Saleekh fan and the other Ragvir fan, so what is the problem?

Also if there is issues with the track and if ragvir are being shown more or whatever, then its not the forum's fault, but yes if the DT is not taking action against bashing & so on then that is another story.

I've gone through the threads in Bidaai forum, and may i say that when a topic which istigates others is made, lots of members jump in to cause a big fight.. why is the topic not simply reported to the DT or even better to a GM?

@:--Pinky-- - I saw your last link, and i understand your point of view, but its not fair to say this since DT members can also discuss/have fun with their friends on I-F, but i'm sure the viewbie is smart enough not to involve proffessionalism with friendship circles..

Sorry if i said something out of line, as i really don't know anything about this issue, but i've only said from reading this thread..

I feel the same way😊  Since I am not part of the forum and neither do I know the mod I have no clue if she is biased or not. But it seems like she is getting accused of favoritism. Mods are also members. It's sad that they can't openly support their favorites.   😭

I saw the 3 links and to me it didn't seem like she was scheming. Of course I could be wrong. Either way i hope the right decision is reached.

Edited by Perfangel5655 - 14 years ago
Sweet-Violet thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: --Anu--

I fully agree with Crimson_Sky. Lets clean Bidaai forum and the first step is to remove S.SANJ90 as a mod.

There was so much Sadhana bashing (even name calling) going on for more than a month over truth vs lie issue. But when members started making comments on Ragini's current behavior they were asked to put a stop to it. Why ?? The reason given was.....because its a requirement of the script !! The members are asked to either write good stuff or don't write anything. But the real reason is that the mods are biased.

Here is the link to some topics and the comments made by this mod to discourage members.

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1304401&TPN=3

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1320034&TPN=2

Here is the links to the topics that were closed first and then reopened by this mod for her buddies. These topics have so much bashing's and comparisons.

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1304401

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1290017

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1284953

Here is the link to the topic that was closed by this mod without any valid reason but only to please her buddies.

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1275880

Its a total misuse of powers.

^^
I would like to add that its not just favoritism but playing games with other members and supporting only buddies(who are bullies) is bothersome for us. So the best solution would be to have neutral mods instead of having 2 mods liking each jodi's.
Edited by --Anu-- - 14 years ago
KhaLidaH thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I completely agree, as many don't know me but i did used to come often to bidaai forum and leave comments. But  nowadays I'm silent viewer whom just come and read the updates  this forum ruled by ragvir fans no loner a bidaai forum. So do look in to this matter before it goes out of hands
This thread is filled with links ... links which are filled with such remarkable crystal clear proofs. Proofs which are blunt and straight forwards...completely undeniable...

Look at all the pages...which ones should I mention. All the pages (including the three links on pg 6 & 7, and the links above by Ms. Anu).

There are so much more links ... each is an open testimony. I have my faith on the authorities here....