Please give neutral mods for BIDAAI - Page 7

Posted: 14 years ago
I never read all these till now....

First of all, every moderator is first of all a member. He.she will have her own favourites, there is no harm in that. I personally feel if any moderator says that he/she is neutral, it cannot be, it is not possible. Everyone will have a favourite. But the important stuff, when someone holds a neutral position like a moderator,he/she has to give it a try to remain neutral..this is difficult but not impossible.

A moderator is meant to lead a discussion when something is going astray. But it is completely not found in these days' Bidaai forum. In one hand, it is said that young people visit this forum, although there are adult topics open. I have always watched Bidaai as a neutral viewer only to fall in more and more love with Sadhna's character. If someone reads my posts in RS blog, that person will understand that I speak only about character. My discussion has no inkling to actress Sara Khan.

It is after all a show, as many people will say and try to laugh it off. But is it so simple? Dont we face these type of real-life situations...we have to deal with different types of people...this discussion is getting a light nature by giving names like Ragvir or Salekh fans... this forum should be a place for the entire Bidaai team and not any particular fan group...although labelled as Salekh fan, if someone gets through my posts, I have opened many posts which have no connection with Sadhna... I made posts for Natasha Rana...People have plagiarised my words, I complained to mods, Kiran wanted to follow it up, but I didn't have time for following it up...

I'll conclude with one real-life example... when a no-confidence motion was passed by opposition party against India-US nuclear deal... there was a person from the opposition party who was then the speaker of the parliament. His name was Somnath Chatterjee, a veteran communist leader. His party instructed him to vote against the gov and leave the post, but if anyone remembers what his reply was...that a speaker is a neutral position and that he, as a speaker, does not belong to any group.
So, the mods should try to act likewise..all our mods are young people, there have long way to go...but there is a saying "morning shows the day"...if one makes his/her character strong from a young age, no storm can waiver the person when he/she faces real life challenge... one can get over two bad vices that India is facing now...nepotism and corruption...

I have no grudge against Sanjana, I made this post just to put an end to what is going in Bidaai forum because I felt it was not right..many new members came in and left, anyone who wanted to say good about Sadhna's character has been made mockery of....
I informed Sanjana that I'ld be knocking the doors of higher authority of india-forums about this issue...she was well aware that I was going to do this...

Also, thanks for recommending my name as a mod...I do not have time to take up any such responsibility....thank you

Best
Bani

"Let no man bring you so low as to hate him."
Martin Luther King, Jr.

Originally posted by Tumhari_Khushi

Hello friends!! 😊

-

Hi Khushi,
Since you are looking into this issue... I'ld request you not to rely on any comments..pls take your time and go through the posts individually. I am not a very active member, so it does not matter anything to me...

You know I am giving you a proof against myself... where I should have got a warning...but Sanjana never saw that, rather she sent me a warning for a post where I just asked for a clarification...If you look at my reply to Shifali in "Salekh and Ragvir", I had given an example of "Dhatri Panna"..that example and the netx line, whether anyone has heard the name.. that can be called a personal attack to some extent.. I could have gone and edited my post, but I did not edit it..I wanted to remain truthful...

Sanjana sent me a PM this morning, but I am not going to share that PM with you, as that is a personal talk between me and her. I have no grudge on Sanjana, I just want that Bidaai forum becomes unique like the show, where everyone feels welcome...this post was needed to bring out favouritism, which is gradually masking all the other good parts of the forum...

Thanks
Bani
Bani dear ... did you read the links we have put forward in here? ... I recommend you read them!... Its a total shocker on how everything was all a scheme...and how they openly celebrated... and how they use Yahoo Messenger to decide their next step to bolster their domination and so-called FUN!!!!! Edited by Crimson_Sky - 14 years ago
Originally posted by Omshanti1111

Hi Khushi,
Since you are looking into this issue... I'ld request you not to rely on any comments..pls take your time and go through the posts individually. I am not a very active member, so it does not matter anything to me...

You know I am giving you a proof against myself... where I should have got a warning...but Sanjana never saw that, rather she sent me a warning for a post where I just asked for a clarification...If you look at my reply to Shifali in "Salekh and Ragvir", I had given an example of "Dhatri Panna"..that example and the netx line, whether anyone has heard the name.. that can be called a personal attack to some extent.. I could have gone and edited my post, but I did not edit it..I wanted to remain truthful...

Sanjana sent me a PM this morning, but I am not going to share that PM with you, as that is a personal talk between me and her. I have no grudge on Sanjana, I just want that Bidaai forum becomes unique like the show, where everyone feels welcome...this post was needed to bring out favouritism, which is gradually masking all the other good parts of the forum...

Thanks
Bani
same here when 1 time i askhed her for clarifction she told u did personal attack to that member when i told her read my post careful. she dint repy me back HUH ab main iska kya matlab samju( i stil have that message)
Truth to be told, I feel that a lot has been said in here and Sanjana has openly been attacked by quite a few members. I did ask you to please refrain from posting anymore attacks in here and am requesting you again. I am sure that none of us (regular and DT members) would want to be attacked in public, even if you mgith feel that you're simply complaining. 😊

Alas, I thank each of you for your input. Like I've said, I am looking into it and we'll definetly find a solution. In the meantime, I have decided to keep this topic locked. That's because everyone has made a point in here, said what he/she feels, posted numerous links and there's hardly anything left to be said by anyone. I also request you not to make anymore topics regarding this issue, because like I have said, it is being taken care of. More topics about this issue would be of no use.

All I need right now is the opportunity to atleast go through the section. Bani dear, don't worry, I shall do that only and find out what's been going on.

Feel free to PM me with any kind of concerns and questions. BUT I request the members of the Bidaai section to please not PM me any kind of proof links, just give me time to check the section out myself.

Love,
Khushi
Edited by Tumhari_Khushi - 14 years ago