15th Jan Update: Akshara ghar se bahar

--Nishita-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
I am stepping in for Charu today as she is busy.

The episode starts with AKsh in her room. She is leaving the house and as she walks down to the main door, she keeps remebering all the happy moments she spent in that house (all new scenes). At the same time, she reads the letter in the background...It was very touching. She said that when she got married, she had no clue of the rishta and Naitik held her hand and promised her to stay with her always. With Naitik's help, she slowly made a place for herself in the house. Now,she is leaving only because he has asked her to and will come back only when he calls her. A new sad version of the title song is played while Akshara slowly lipms towrds the main door. 😭 😭 😭

The main door is left open...the gate is open...its a wonder these people are still rich 😆

Aksh stops a taxi and goes to her maayka. The doorbell rings and the entire family is up...standing at the dorr wondering who it is...lekin they took 2 minutes to open the door. Shaurya had to finally tell them that he will open the door.

Everybody is shocked to see Aksh...they ask her if everything is fine but she remains quiet. She then tells them that Naitik had to go somewhere so the driver dropped him at the airport and since she had to come the next morning for the havan, she thought she will come now itself..she said she wanted to surprise everybody. All the fools except Varsha are convinced. Varsha knows something is wrong.

Singhania pagal khane mein, gayatri and bhabhima are doing pooja in the morning wondering why Akshara hasnt come for the pooja. She decides t go and call her...when she enters the room, she sees the cupboard empty and the hangers on the bed. She reads the letter and gets worried..she calls for Naitik. She asks Naitik to read the letter. Naitik says that he doesnt want to read the letter...chali gayi tho chali gayi...karli apni manmaani, bina bataye ghar se chali gayi. Gayatri is shocked...she wants to know what he told Aksh that made her leave the house. He doesnt say anything...he said he will handle this situation on his own and leaves the room. She is shocked. 😲 😲 😲

Precap: DJ is fuming and with his eye popping syndrome asks Gayatri and Naitik if Akshara was so angry that she left the house...galti par galti kiye jaa rahi hai. Naitik doesnt utter a word 😡

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

beautiful16 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
grt update nishi... i loved it 2day as well.... wat a song sequence... awesum wordings...
beautiful16 thumbnail
her letter made me cry yaar... plz naitik read it... ur heart is surely gonna melt
RiSha12384 thumbnail
hey nishi thanx 4 the update...i started doing it cuz i thought no1 was doing it...lets tak tak here
--Nishita-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Even I liked the letter. Akshara even decided not to go when she saw the happy family but she suddenly remembered what naitik had told her and she left....the song was beautiful...pehli baar dil toota hai...awesome lyrics.

Naitik should be ignored for some time. Let him do his manmaani..he will regret his decision. 😡
musenartist thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thanx 4 the update.................I wonder what has exactly happened 2 Naitik.................
beautiful16 thumbnail
m shocked to c naitik's not reactng to DJ's stupid accusations... wats wrong wid  u natik??? tell thm dude... wat u told akshi...
Nandalala thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
YAY, NISHI! Gr8 job, sweetie...Charu se kboob training li tune! I watched the first two parts: her letter was very touching...but I did not like the part about aaongi toh apki marzi se...I hope she realizes that mental house is very much her house...she has a right to come back when SHE wants...The flashbacks were really heart melting too...it is so telling--she only reflected back on the happy moments she enjoyed in that house...thats Aksh, yaar...munna needs to get over his EGO & himself...bhad mein jaaye...with his attitude at the moment, he does not deserve her...
beautiful16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nishitah512

Even I liked the letter. Akshara even decided not to go when she saw the happy family but she suddenly remembered what naitik had told her and she left....the song was beautiful...pehli baar dil toota hai...awesome lyrics.

Naitik should be ignored for some time. Let him do his manmaani..he will regret his decision. 😡

he shud hav read it nishi.. i felt bad really bad... the whole family juz knws to blame akshi....
-renu- thumbnail
 CHIMPANZEE STUNTS....AT ITS BEST.........🥳     🥳    🥳   

BREAKING NEWS.........Today Chimpanzee totally loses his SPINE....... 👏  👏  👏 

SPINELESS CHIMPANZEE.......👍🏼