Posted: 14 years ago

Hello Hello,

We noticed this new trend thats been taking place here at the CFC. We see many members 'reserving' a thread for a particular FC even though their FC has not reached 150 pages. THIS IS NOT ALLOWED. There isn't limited space here or anything, so there's really no reason to reserve threads ahead of time.

Also another general reminder for all, please keep the chatting LIMITED, we know its hard to get off topic and conversations usually do tend to take a different direction .. but we would really appreciate it if FCs could cut the chatting to a minimum.

Thats it for now :)
Can we like make one when the FC has reached like 148 pages or something, just so then when we do reach 150 pages, we can straight away go to the next FC?

Well I suppose if you're at page 149, someone can go ahead and start a new thread .. but remember the same person doesn't ALWAYS have to be the FC starter, an FC is made up of many different members, everyone should get a turn if they want one!

Originally posted by preity*zinta

Well I suppose if you're at page 149, someone can go ahead and start a new thread .. but remember the same person doesn't ALWAYS have to be the FC starter, an FC is made up of many different members, everyone should get a turn if they want one!

thanx a lot...i really wanted to know this.....cozsome FC's have the trend of" We r following a legacy...and we can't let it go in the hands of anybody else trend!"
Thanks a ton for the Notice!

I also noticed in this forum that there more than 1 FC running of the same actor at the same time?

Is it allowed?

x x
^^ Noo! Definately NOT allowed.

If you see this happening please report it to the Dev Team!
^^Will surely do!

x x
Posted: 13 years ago
Thanks a lot Swati Dii for the notice, will keep in mind and try to keep the FC as organized as possible by not going off-topic. =]

I have a question. There's a Kajol FC that is not being moderated by anyone. The member who was moderating quit a long time ago so I was wondering if that one can be closed and if I could start a new one? Here is the link to the not-so-active Kajol FC:

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=261452
sabz is spamming my FC, please take care of it, I will only take her back on the FC if she promises to only keep her discussions limited to the people regarding the FC!