Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

romiosugar1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: nkapoor

sabz is spamming my FC, please take care of it, I will only take her back on the FC if she promises to only keep her discussions limited to the people regarding the FC!

LOL....you are super hilarious nkapoor !!
How about if you follow your own idea of not spamming your fanclub by degrading and bashing other shows/actor. STOP bashing others on the name of fanclub
Do I bother to come to your so called FC? Hell no! I have better places to visit than coming to your FC which basically runs by bashing other actors and shows. πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

You brought up totally irrelevant discussion in your FC first, and when someone did not agree with you......you  ran over here and posted such a silly comment against me...rofl. I pity you for your helpless and silly behaviour. πŸ₯±

Originally posted by: -Sabz-

LOL....you are super hilarious nkapoor !!
How about if you follow your own idea of not spamming your fanclub by degrading and bashing other shows/actor. STOP bashing others on the name of fanclub
Do I bother to come to your so called FC? Hell no! I have better places to visit than coming to your FC which basically runs by bashing other actors and shows. πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

You brought up totally irrelevant discussion in your FC first, and when someone did not agree with you......you  ran over here and posted such a silly comment against me...rofl. I pity you for your helpless and silly behaviour. πŸ₯±

ok, wow, it is u who is abusing me, and it is me who demonstrated silly and helpless behaviour? I said tere liye is similar to kzk---that is quite relevant to kzk, then other people started discussing stuff, you being a tere liye fan could not let it go and filled pages discussing how harshad and tere liye is awsum, I told you time and again to stop, and stop ruining the FC, you did not listen! I am sorry but I do not think I have to make a FC to bash anyone, I have written quite unflattering things on tere liye forum itself! and if someone wants to check what had happened, none of the pages have been deleted! be my guest! and also I pmed u twice saying that calm down, forget about it, and their might be some sort of misunderstanding, yet you are telling me that I have behaved immaturely? puhlease! Edited by nkapoor - 13 years ago
romiosugar1 thumbnail

ok, wow, it is u who is abusing me, and it is me who demonstrated silly and helpless behaviour? I said tere liye is similar to kzk---that is quite relevant to kzk, then other people started discussing stuff, you being a tere liye fan could not let it go and filled pages discussing how harshad and tere liye is awsum, I told you time and again to stop, and stop ruining the FC, you did not listen! I am sorry but I do not think I have to make a FC to bash anyone, I have written quite unflattering things on tere liye forum itself! and if someone wants to check what had happened, none of the pages have been deleted! be my guest! and also I pmed u twice saying that calm down, forget about it, and their might be some sort of misunderstanding, yet you are telling me that I have behaved immaturely? puhlease!

First and foremost, do you know the meaning of abuse?
Can you define if you really know what it means and show me how I  abuse you coz it seems that you lost it. I can show you how your behaviour was .....you lost it completely and started telling me " get out of here as I am the owner of this FC"  like seriously if you own this forum. I was there because I was the member of AP FC....else, I would not have visited it. 😲
I wish, you would have only talked abt TL......but you went too far buddy by calling  TL and Harshad fans blind and delusional in your FC....this is what  I did not accept. I urge you to read my all comments again coz you seriously have no idea as what went wrong on that day. I can remind you a little bit coz it seems that you are suffering to understand the main cause. The main cause that lead to our argument was "name calling and degrading" not TL. Got it? On top of that, you tried to force me your opinion and tried hard to justified your name calling stuff  by comparing current shows with old shows and actors with other actors.....seriously for what?  I can't help if you can't respect and/or tolerate others liking and choices. You got to find a better solution for it rather than forcing your opinion at others and dragging other shows/actors in your FC to vent out  your frustration. You pmed me twice for what? Just to give me more attitude and justify your misbehave or to justify your name calling in your so called FC? There was no misunderstanding as you did everything on purpose to take off your frustration that occurred in TL forum πŸ₯±πŸ₯±

First and foremost, do you know the meaning of abuse?
Can you define if you really know what it means and show me how I  abuse you coz it seems that you lost it. I can show you how your behaviour was .....you lost it completely and started telling me " get out of here as I am the owner of this FC"  like seriously if you own this forum. I was there because I was the member of AP FC....else, I would not have visited it. 😲
I wish, you would have only talked abt TL......but you went too far buddy by calling  TL and Harshad fans blind and delusional in your FC....this is what  I did not accept. I urge you to read my all comments again coz you seriously have no idea as what went wrong on that day. I can remind you a little bit coz it seems that you are suffering to understand the main cause. The main cause that lead to our argument was "name calling and degrading" not TL. Got it? On top of that, you tried to force me your opinion and tried hard to justified your name calling stuff  by comparing current shows with old shows and actors with other actors.....seriously for what?  I can't help if you can't respect and/or tolerate others liking and choices. You got to find a better solution for it rather than forcing your opinion at others and dragging other shows/actors in your FC to vent out  your frustration. You pmed me twice for what? Just to give me more attitude and justify your misbehave or to justify your name calling in your so called FC? There was no misunderstanding as you did everything on purpose to take off your frustration that occurred in TL forum πŸ₯±πŸ₯±

I cannot deal with this! I do not want to argue for 10 more pages, I am happy for anyone in-charge to read those pages, as I was not at fault, I did no name calling, people came up with a discussion of how fangirls are really annoying and many names such as ksg turned up, i know that the discussion went haywire, but that does not mean u ruin the FC with your non-stop complaints! sum people were discussing delusional fans, but for the 1 millionth time, that does not mean that all HC fans are delusional! anywayy, I do not want to discuss this any further, I tried to calm you down, also pmed u, I do not think that I had to apologise, and anyone in control of this celebrity FC forum can read those pages, I do not care, as I was not at all at fault! end of story, and I only wrote this, because inspite of my several request you could not stop posting irrelevant stuff on A-P FC, people discussed irrelevant stuff for like a page, u dragged it to like 10! have a good day, if u want to argue this further pm me, I do not want to pollute this page also!
Edited by nkapoor - 13 years ago
romiosugar1 thumbnail

I cannot deal with this! I do not want to argue for 10 more pages, I am happy for anyone in-charge to read those pages, as I was not at fault, I did no name calling, people came up with a discussion of how fangirls are really annoying and many names such as ksg turned up, i know that the discussion went haywire, but that does not mean u ruin the FC with your non-stop complaints! sum people were discussing delusional fans, but for the 1 millionth time, that does not mean that all HC fans are delusional! anywayy, I do not want to discuss this any further, I tried to calm you down, also pmed u, I do not think that I had to apologise, and anyone in control of this celebrity FC forum can read those pages, I do not care, as I was not at all at fault! end of story, and I only wrote this, because inspite of my several request you could not stop posting irrelevant stuff on A-P FC, people discussed irrelevant stuff for like a page, u dragged it to like 10! have a good day, if u want to argue this further pm me, I do not want to pollute this page also!

LOL......I guess, you finally remembered as what went wrong! Great! I have no time for such a wacko discussion either.
But, here is the glimpse of some discussion that occurs in your A-P FC !!!

Originally posted by: Zaxo

at

KSG fan get on your Mommy  Daddy  Family etc .
They use their filth to dirt your image . though they fail miserably
They call you terrorist if you are against the idea of DMG being reinstated or if you say one damn word against K S G
KSG fans stalk you and hack your IP adderess and follow you on social sites and send you abusive pms message every second of a second.

Just see how they are going to react after this post .. (SAMPLE)

Tell me how does these discussion related to your kzk and AP?
And the red comments are yours.....so now you tell me.....whether you did name calling or not?

Edited by -Sabz- - 13 years ago

and can u please tell me how u rambling on for 10 pages on how hurt u were relevant to kzk? wasn't it you who made the kzk/tere liye thing into an arguement? i just stated my pov, then other people stated their povs. my pov was in a way related to kzk, now I cannot take responsibility for other people, even if the discussion went on to a tagent, what's there to be so upset about? u cud've just left it alone, rather then keep on arguing and keep on posting stuff on tere liye/ harshad and how hurt u were for 10 pages, I requested u to calm down and leave that topic alone! Look I did not want to hurt you, yet i guess i obviously did, now since the fanfic is again about AP u can join, I also pmed u stating that, rest is up to u! i mean people were pointing fingers at all fangirls of different celebrities, how was I to know that one will feel so hurt about it?? i did not even start the discussion, sumone else did, I personally was pretty hurt with the way HC fans treated me, hence I also offered my 2 cents, but that discussion ended in 2 pages, but suddenly u rocked up, and created a ruckus about it for 10 pages, and even after requesting u several times, u did not let it go!Edited by nkapoor - 13 years ago
romiosugar1 thumbnail

and can u please tell me how u rambling on for 10 pages on how hurt u were relevant to kzk? wasn't it you who made the kzk/tere liye thing into an arguement? i just stated my pov, then other people stated their povs. my pov was in a way related to kzk, now I cannot take responsibility for other people, even if the discussion went on to a tagent, what's there to be so upset about? u cud've just left it alone, rather then keep on arguing and keep on posting stuff on tere liye/ harshad and how hurt u were for 10 pages, I requested u to calm down and leave that topic alone! Look I did not want to hurt you, yet i guess i obviously did, now since the fanfic is again about AP u can join, I also pmed u stating that, rest is up to u! i mean people were pointing fingers at all fangirls of different celebrities, how was I to know that one will feel so hurt about it?? i did not even start the discussion, sumone else did, I personally was pretty hurt with the way HC fans treated me, hence I also offered my 2 cents, but that discussion ended in 2 pages, but suddenly u rocked up, and created a ruckus about it for 10 pages, and even after requesting u several times, u did not let it go!

LOL....it looks like you want to talk to me more and more.....otherwise, what is the use of repeating same stuff again and again and making a comment on me in this thread? You could have pmed mod and ask them to scan through your FC rather than posting a comment hereπŸ˜•
Anyway, I was not even hurt by your comments and all I was trying to do was make you realise that there are ppl who love TL and Harshad and it's not right to insult them in that manner. My pure intention was to keep your FC clean and discuss abt AP coz I did not want that FC to be ruined and make a bashing thread at the end.....but alas . Also, calling Harshad's fans blind and TL is crap are rude because it can obviously hurt ppl sentiments  though I care less abt it :) There are other ways to express your POV!! I was calm and all my comments were written in respectful manner unlike you. Your language was 🀒 Anyway, I am done with you but if you quote me back, I will have to quote you again!!!

LOL....it looks like you want to talk to me more and more.....otherwise, what is the use of repeating same stuff again and again and making a comment on me in this thread? You could have pmed mod and ask them to scan through your FC rather than posting a comment hereπŸ˜•
Anyway, I was not even hurt by your comments and all I was trying to do was make you realise that there are ppl who love TL and Harshad and it's not right to insult them in that manner. My pure intention was to keep your FC clean and discuss abt AP coz I did not want that FC to be ruined and make a bashing thread at the end.....but alas . Also, calling Harshad's fans blind and TL is crap are rude because it can obviously hurt ppl sentiments  though I care less abt it :) There are other ways to express your POV!! I was calm and all my comments were written in respectful manner unlike you. Your language was 🀒 Anyway, I am done with you but if you quote me back, I will have to quote you again!!!

I was always polite, u blew things out of proportion! and I have a right to state my opinion! you could have shown your discomfort in a less hyper manner, u accused me of creating an FC just to bash sum people! i really do not think so! i wrote just a prgh comparing a show similar to kzk, they were many other people who said stuff and the whole discussion became irrelevant! i pmed u many times, telling u politely to cut it out, but u continued and I just could not stop u! anyhow I do not care, I would like to end this here, sumone can scan the FC, dood ka dood paani ka paani Edited by nkapoor - 13 years ago
romiosugar1 thumbnail

I was always polite, u blew things out of proportion! and I have a right to state my opinion! you could have shown your discomfort in a less hyper manner, u accused me of creating an FC just to bash sum people! i really do not think so! i wrote just a prgh comparing a show similar to kzk, they were many other people who said stuff and the whole discussion became irrelevant! i pmed u many times, telling u politely to cut it out, but u continued and I just could not stop u! anyhow I do not care, I would like to end this here, sumone can scan the FC, dood ka dood paani ka paani

Woah......fine, if you call that polite
May be we have learned different ways to be polite then....."get out of my FC because I am the owner", "I am the owner so you have to follow my rules" ...."I am officially kicking you out" are not polite in my dictionary!!!πŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ€’ These third class words I have hardly used even when I am in my private room/property.....forget about in public forum. I would like you to read my comments again coz I have clearly mentioned that lets respect each other POV and move on coz I like both shows and all artists that you were talking about. But, you were not willing to respect my opinion....rather you were forcing me your like and dislike like I care
You as an owner (as you claimed to be the owner) broke the rules, so how can you expect some random ppl to follow the rules? Yes you sent me pms.....am not denying it, but that was not polite enough either.....all you said was enough back off....cut off. I don't knw what the hell you meant by these phrases!!!

By the way, you did not stop comparing TL with KZK and it's artist with some once upon a time artists, so let's not even go there.....huh!!

Woah......fine, if you call that polite
May be we have learned different ways to be polite then....."get out of my FC because I am the owner", "I am the owner so you have to follow my rules" ...."I am officially kicking you out" are not polite in my dictionary!!!πŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ€’ These third class words I have hardly used even when I am in my private room/property.....forget about in public forum. I would like you to read my comments again coz I have clearly mentioned that lets respect each other POV and move on coz I like both shows and all artists that you were talking about. But, you were not willing to respect my opinion....rather you were forcing me your like and dislike like I care
You as an owner (as you claimed to be the owner) broke the rules, so how can you expect some random ppl to follow the rules? Yes you sent me pms.....am not denying it, but that was not polite enough either.....all you said was enough back off....cut off. I don't knw what the hell you meant by these phrases!!!

By the way, you did not stop comparing TL with KZK and it's artist with some once upon a time artists, so let's not even go there.....huh!!

it was u who ijnterjected that u wanted to leave, i requested u numerous times to leave the topic alone! but u did not stop! nor did I force my opinions on u, and my pms were very polite, i have got them with me, so u cannot lie about it at all! and now i want some peace of mind! hence I will be stating the following: I did not mean any harm, but I will still say sorry, ok now leave this alone! Edited by nkapoor - 13 years ago