Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sonam.B thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
OMG...Guys please stop this argument I think such a small discussion about some dellusional fans has been blown out of proportion..
I agree name calling and degrading an actor or show can hurt their fans and is completely wrong...
and if I have done so in the FC then I really apologize wholeheartedly
but please stop fighing wid each oder😳
@nikita...I went thru the previous pages and ur comments like..get out of my FC were very hurtful and it will b very courteous if u apologize for dt and vise versa if sabz has said something wrong to u
Originally posted by: Sonam.B

OMG...Guys please stop this argument I think such a small discussion about some dellusional fans has been blown out of proportion..

I agree name calling and degrading an actor or show can hurt their fans and is completely wrong...
@nikita...I went thru the previous pages and ur comments like..get out of my FC were very hurtful and it will b very courteous if u apologize for dt and vise versa if sabz has said something wrong to u

I had to say this because sabz did not let it go! i requested like a million times to stop with her rants, and let the FC run, I did not mean to hurt anyone, although I have already apologised for itEdited by nkapoor - 13 years ago
romiosugar1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: nkapoor

it was u who ijnterjected that u wanted to leave, i requested u numerous times to leave the topic alone! but u did not stop! nor did I force my opinions on u, and my pms were very polite, i have got them with me, so u cannot lie about it at all! and now i want some peace of mind! hence I will be stating the following: I did not mean any harm, but I will still say sorry, ok now leave this alone!

Don't expect me to leave you alone when you bash me and give me unwanted attitude *period*.
I understood that you wanted me to leave you alone and your name calling comment but alas, I could not/can't walk away from such thing....sorry huh. In addition, you were not liking me being there yet you were constantly dragging other shows and actors to justify your name calling and attitude. Dear, it does not work that way. It looks like you are too confuse and not able to differ between stating opinion and forcing it to others. And same thing goes to your politeness as well. I pity you if you still think your comments were written in polite manner. Here is something for you to refresh your mind .....enjoy!!

fine u stay in UR FC, get out of my way 

yes since I own this FC, u stay here under my rules, plus u urself wanted to leave this FC earlier, I got tired of being polite with you

All right, fine that you did not intend to harm anyone, but then why did  you shout out of your lung to justify your unharmed comments!!! 

Anyway, pm me if you still want to discuss further! I am officially out of this thread :))

Originally posted by: Sonam.B

There was no mentioned as some fans as her comment  states HC's fans are.....  Hence, this crap arguments. Yes, agree....I should let it go coz I have said whatever I wanted to say already, so I am done and out ðŸ˜ƒ

My replies are in bold....and bi bie as this is getting ridiculous now ðŸ¥± Would not mind discussing further via pm if nkapoor still is not satisfy abt it :)
Edited by -Sabz- - 13 years ago
Originally posted by: -Sabz-

Don't expect me to leave you alone when you bash me and give me unwanted attitude *period*.
I understood that you wanted me to leave you alone and your name calling comment but alas, I could not/can't walk away from such thing....sorry huh. In addition, you were not liking me being there yet you were constantly dragging other shows and actors to justify your name calling and attitude. Dear, it does not work that way. It looks like you are too confuse and not able to differ between stating opinion and forcing it to others. And same thing goes to your politeness as well. I pity you if you still think your comments were written in polite manner. Here is something for you to refresh your mind .....enjoy!!

All right, fine that you did not intend to harm anyone, but then why did  you shout out of your lung to justify your unharmed comments!!! 

Anyway, pm me if you still want to discuss further! I am officially out of this thread :))

There was no mentioned as some fans as her comment  states HC's fans are.....  Hence, this crap arguments. Yes, agree....I should let it go coz I have said whatever I wanted to say already, so I am done and out ðŸ˜ƒ

My replies are in bold....and bi bie as this is getting ridiculous now ðŸ¥± Would not mind discussing further via pm if nkapoor still is not satisfy abt it :)

ok, whatever, i think u proved my decision of telling u to leave the FC, as you just cannot let things go, and like to fill pages, whatever, I am done with this, i have apologised for unintentionally hurting u, plus i also pmed u that u can rejoin, i have clearly been the bigger person here, i cannot do more!Edited by nkapoor - 13 years ago
romiosugar1 thumbnail

ok, whatever, i think u proved my decision of telling u to leave the FC, as you just cannot let things go, and like to fill pages, whatever, I am done with this, i have apologised for unintentionally hurting u, plus i also pmed u that u can rejoin, i have clearly been the bigger person here, i cannot do more!

lol.....bigger person ? ðŸ¤£
All right, whatever pleasures you   and yes bye bye.

lol.....bigger person ? ðŸ¤£
All right, whatever pleasures you   and yes bye bye.

bye bye, I am glad that finally i can stop dealing with u! and yes since i have apologised, i think i am a bigger person, even though u saying stuff like i opened this FC to just bash celebrities, and u filling pages about harshad, even though i told u several times not to did not go well with me!
bye bye
romiosugar1 thumbnail

bye bye, I am glad that finally i can stop dealing with u! and yes since i have apologised, i think i am a bigger person, even though u saying stuff like i opened this FC to just bash celebrities, and u filling pages about harshad, even though i told u several times not to did not go well with me!
bye bye

🤣🤣

Seriously, you need to stop this man....I am getting sleepy 🥱
I am pming you coz I don't want this thread purpose to be ruined by our non sense!!

Check your pm. Thanks k and hope, you will leave this thread in peace and reply to my pm instead.

🤣🤣

Seriously, you need to stop this man....I am getting sleepy 🥱
I am pming you coz I don't want this thread purpose to be ruined by our non sense!!

Check your pm. Thanks k and hope, you will leave this thread in peace and reply to my pm instead.

I am not replying to any pm of yours! have a good life!
please tell sabz to stop harassing me via her pms, thankyou!
romiosugar1 thumbnail

please tell sabz to stop harassing me via her pms, thankyou!

Seriouslyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy ðŸ˜²

Are you freaking kidding me? What the hell....how did I harass you ? 
Stop getting onto my last nerve dude!! I clearly mentioned let's not ruin this thread and discuss via pm if you still are not satisfy with the fact that we already wasted so much time in non sense and we are literally ruining this thread!! but hell no!
Do you need publicity kyaa that you are hell bent down on ruining this thread and my mood?

Can you STOP pronouncing/writing my name here......I feel insulted😡 I really meant it. Go and get mod instead of pissing me off......if you seriously keep dragging me in this thread, I will be really bad. Believe me.....enough is enough!!! Get a life and stop typing my name here!!! Got it?