Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: -Sabz-

Seriouslyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy ðŸ˜²

Are you freaking kidding me? What the hell....how did I harass you ? 
Stop getting onto my last nerve dude!! I clearly mentioned let's not ruin this thread and discuss via pm if you still are not satisfy with the fact that we already wasted so much time in non sense and we are literally ruining this thread!! but hell no!
Do you need publicity kyaa that you are hell bent down on ruining this thread and my mood?

Can you STOP pronouncing/writing my name here......I feel insulted😡 I really meant it. Go and get mod instead of pissing me off......if you seriously keep dragging me in this thread, I will be really bad. Believe me.....enough is enough!!! Get a life and stop typing my name here!!! Got it?

stop pming me, u r getting on my last nerve, i have had enough! i do not want to discuss anything, after telling u several times to stop pming me, u still are, isn't this harassing? please leave me alone!
romiosugar1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: nkapoor

stop pming me, u r getting on my last nerve, i have had enough! i do not want to discuss anything, after telling u several times to stop pming me, u still are, isn't this harassing? please leave me alone!

Just shut up!! I pmed you once asking let's leave this thread alone......but you have been constanly replying me back, so that means you are harassing me as well *in your words* ......right? 

Just shut up!! I pmed you once asking let's leave this thread alone......but you have been constanly replying me back, so that means you are harassing me as well *in your words* ......right? 

woahhh ok, telling me to shutup, really? u pmed me, i told u to leave me alone, u didn't do that, i hope the mods take care of it
Sonam.B thumbnail
Y ARE U GUYS ACTING LIKE BABIES??..COME ON THIS IS HIGHLY IMMATURISH BEHAVIOUR THAT THE TWO OF YOU ARE DISPLAYING...
HAVENT U HEARD OF THE PHRASE-- FORGIVE AND FORGET?????? 
Originally posted by: Sonam.B

Y ARE U GUYS ACTING LIKE BABIES??..COME ON THIS IS HIGHLY IMMATURISH BEHAVIOUR THAT THE TWO OF YOU ARE DISPLAYING...

HAVENT U HEARD OF THE PHRASE-- FORGIVE AND FORGET?????? 

ok, now the problem is solved, I from my side have done everything to fix it, please do not butt in, it is over now!
Sonam.B thumbnail
I am sorry..I wont say any more😊
romiosugar1 thumbnail

woahhh ok, telling me to shutup, really? u pmed me, i told u to leave me alone, u didn't do that, i hope the mods take care of it

YES, you need to shut up *period*
Don't pm me back .....then, you ain't get any reply coz if you pm me back saying "don't harass me"....then, I have to ask how did I harass u? simple is that !!!

Yes, I want mod to ban you ðŸ˜²

romiosugar1 thumbnail

ok, now the problem is solved, I from my side have done everything to fix it, please do not butt in, it is over now!

LMAO.......problem solved ðŸ˜² *my foot*
If problem would have solved, you would have stopped commenting 
Yes, our behavior is immature......I don't deny unlike you. You must be thinking that you are doing a great job here ðŸ¤£
Well well well, get well soon. 

YES, you need to shut up *period*
Don't pm me back .....then, you ain't get any reply coz if you pm me back saying "don't harass me"....then, I have to ask how did I harass u? simple is that !!!

Yes, I want mod to ban you ðŸ˜²

whatever, i have already sent the copy of the pms to the moderatorsEdited by nkapoor - 13 years ago
harddisk01 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: radev101

thanks for the notices

Murder2 is produced by mahesh bhatt...