Has Mr. & Mrs. Mishra really ended?

Posted: 14 years ago
Has it really ended? But ther was no news, no announcements, no nothing.....how is that possible?😭 Stupid Sahara people.
Originally posted by debayon

Has it really ended? But ther was no news, no announcements, no nothing.....how is that possible?😭 Stupid Sahara people.

Unfortunately it has😭😭😭 I can't believe they just took it off without making it official!!😭😡
Originally posted by Day_Dreamer

Unfortunately it has😭😭😭 I can't believe they just took it off without making it official!!😭😡
I know right. No announcement or anything whatsoever.😡
Originally posted by debayon

I know right. No announcement or anything whatsoever.😡

I know..they just abandoned it like an unwanted child.😭 Like if it never exsisted!😡 How cruel can one get?!!😭 If channel people thought no one watches it or don't have any fans, they should've checked IF before doing such a cruel thing. They atleast could've made it official. I wonder how the cast & crew would've reacted after seeing suc cruelty over their work.😭
Not only that, but M&MM had a good fan following.
They ended it???? What the hell.....PLZ it was one of the only forensic based serial around :( now we are stuck wid CID only...
Originally posted by Pooj@

They ended it???? What the hell.....PLZ it was one of the only forensic based serial around :( now we are stuck wid CID only...

I know, there's no other Forensic based show except CID. I'm so sad it's ended, I simply hate Sahara Channel now.😭
😲 when did they end it? I miss priyamvada 😒 i hope she comes again in some other showEdited by rzji - 14 years ago
Originally posted by rzji

😲 when did they end it? I miss priyamvada 😒 i hope she comes again in some other show

Unfortunately yes they have...😭😭😭
I miss all of them, I really hope they bring it back!!

Posted: 13 years ago
oh god please please bring this show back i miss it very much and i hate saharaone now