Simply MahiDa ParadiS! More Update pg141

-De.De- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mishti_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Completely agree with whatever u have to say๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ If u see todays epi the chemistry that they share๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ Gosh I'm dead. They are too good together. I don like Mahendra's attitude towards women but i have to say this that they make an awesome pairโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธ. And theres also a love hate relationship bet them. Actually they themselves don know whether to like or hate each other๐Ÿ˜† And talking about that epi where he saves her "Yes" there was that sweet smile on her face coz she knows he cares 4 her which he actually does๐Ÿ˜.Actually in todays epi i liked the way he kept listening 2 her(very unlike him lol) when she was all talking n asked her what male chauvinist is๐Ÿ˜†. That chap doesnt know he is one of them๐Ÿ˜† Also i don know why i felt Brinda was a bit jealous seeing Mahendra wid Julie. As u said we are not expecting a full fledged love story and we know this isn't DMG or MJHT but every show(serious ones too) has its own share of love stories so Powder will be no exception so few good moments bet the two wud be just right 4 us. As for ur FF or one shot Im all 4 it. Go ahead๐Ÿ˜Š All the best๐Ÿ˜Š MahiDa rock bigtime๐Ÿ˜And just hoping that the girl behind Mahendra is Brinda. I've gone crazy 4 them
A very nice post๐Ÿ‘๐ŸผEdited by -Kalindi- - 14 years ago
-De.De- thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Kalindi-

Completely agree with whatever u have to say๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ If u see todays epi the chemistry that they share๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ Gosh I'm dead. They are too good together. I don like Mahendra's attitude towards women but i have to say this that they make an awesome pairโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธ. And theres also a love hate relationship bet them. Actually they themselves don know whether to like or hate each other๐Ÿ˜† And talking about that epi where he saves her "Yes" there was that sweet smile on her face coz she knows he cares 4 her which he actually does๐Ÿ˜.Actually in todays epi i liked the way he kept listening 2 her(very unlike him lol) when she was all talking n asked her what male chauvinist is๐Ÿ˜†. That chap doesnt know he is one of them๐Ÿ˜† Also i don know why i felt Brinda was a bit jealous seeing Mahendra wid Julie. As u said we are not expecting a full fledged love story and we know this isn't DMG or MJHT but every show(serious ones too) has its own share of love stories so Powder will be no exception so few good moments bet the two wud be just right 4 us. As for ur FF or one shot Im all 4 it. Go ahead๐Ÿ˜Š All the best๐Ÿ˜Š MahiDa rock bigtime๐Ÿ˜And just hoping that the girl behind Mahendra is Brinda. I've gone crazy 4 them
A very nice post๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

I just watched today's episode and omg... I'm going crazy over them!! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ I loved Mahida's scenes, they were simply superb.  OMG.. their eye-contact scene was simply mind blowing, simply irresitable.โ˜บ๏ธ The way Mahindra was looking at her while she was speaking it was speechless!๐Ÿ˜Ž I almost felt I'm going to faint because I can already feel the hotness on screen. The screen was almost on fire.โ˜บ๏ธ That scene is simply the best one so far.

I'm hopnig that convo is an little eye and minder opener for Mahindra and his conservative thinking towards woman.๐Ÿ˜ณ *fingers crossed*

I couldn't believe it that Mahindra was listening to Brinda quietly until he asked that question in the end. ๐ŸคฃI was ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ hearing his question and seeing his tempation to know the answer just made me go all AWE over him. โ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธ I'm thinking what will happen when he'll find out the meaning of male chauvinist. ๐Ÿ˜†

Oh my.. I too noticed and felt that Brinda was slightly jealous of Julie.๐Ÿ˜ Which is positive sign for us, because that means there's a possibilty of MahiDa setting screens on fire!!๐Ÿ˜โ˜บ๏ธ
and Mahindra was also hesitating in introducing Julie to Brinda.๐Ÿ˜†

I felt so sad and sympathatic towards Brinda today where she goes home and finds her parents with thier friends for her "rishta". Poor girl, the parents are being too much, I mean she came home so late, tired and feeling slightly disapponted and what she finds at home is just...

Gosh.. it was close.. I thought Julie was in love with Mahindra or Mahindra and she had something.๐Ÿ˜† But thankGod and hopefully it's nothing like this because MahiDa.. all the way!โค๏ธ

MahiDa.. All The Way. MahiDa.. Making me go gaga over them!!๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ MahiDa are absolutely rocking. I'm going pagal over them.. seriously, wherever I see, I see them together.๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†

And yea, it doesn't say that it has to be DMG or other serial to have couple.

Thankyou for your reply Kalindi, I'll try to write scenes/one shots, when I'm free of work. Right now quite few deadlines to meet. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

On that bold sentence.. I completely agree.๐Ÿ˜† They don't know whether they hate or love.. but I'm hoping they both will make their minds up soon..๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜† And I was shocked too how he kept listening to her without interupting.๐Ÿ˜†

Take Care,
DD๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by Day_Dreamer - 14 years ago
mishti_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
@ Day_Dreamer

No probs yaa.Even I dont understand Brinda's parents I mean they juss wanna get her married n like u said seeing Julie wid Mahendra My heart skipped a beat
๐Ÿ˜•I was literallly praying that they are not together n thank god they arent๐Ÿ˜†
sehar mehrotra thumbnail
oh DD........i ws juz going to open a topic on MahiDa....................man they make sch an awesome pair with sizzling chem............there scenes r a must watch in the show.................plus their fight scenes tooo............their arguing n everything.....................m juz soooooooooo in luv wid dem.................i know mahendra hs a conservative thinkin regarding women n that they cannot make gud copz..................bt when in yesterdayz epi Brinda told him dat she had many choices for her career bt she chose NCB...................i guess he understood sumthin.........esp the way he asked d meaning of "chauvanist"...........hehehhee............

d way Brinda reacted on seeing julie ws also a gud sign....................

i dun understand why her parents wants her to marry when she doesnt..............poor gal!!!!!!!!!!!!i hope julie is only an informer or a friend to mahendra................m quite sure of it bcoz she ws asking him abt sum guy.............whoz in jail...................

the way brinda smiles when mahendra iz around iz juz sooooooooooo cute!!!!!!!!!!!!! luv MahiDa!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and DD..............i am ur fan since d tym i read dat imran urvashi one shot........................plz do write sumthin fr MahiDa also!!!!!!!!!!i wud luv to read it!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Edited by sehar mehrotra - 14 years ago
varsha112006 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey day dreamer.
you know i m also made a FF on geetika tyagi.๐Ÿ˜ƒ
but as a ujjwalla rawat. (not in india-forum)๐Ÿค”

now u made a FF on brinda[GEETIKA TYAGI]๐Ÿฅณ
i m die to read ur FF.

-De.De- thumbnail
Originally posted by: sehar mehrotra

oh DD........i ws juz going to open a topic on MahiDa....................man they make sch an awesome pair with sizzling chem............there scenes r a must watch in the show.................plus their fight scenes tooo............their arguing n everything.....................m juz soooooooooo in luv wid dem.................i know mahendra hs a conservative thinkin regarding women n that they cannot make gud copz..................bt when in yesterdayz epi Brinda told him dat she had many choices for her career bt she chose NCB...................i guess he understood sumthin.........esp the way he asked d meaning of "chauvanist"...........hehehhee............

d way Brinda reacted on seeing julie ws also a gud sign....................

i dun understand why her parents wants her to marry when she doesnt..............poor gal!!!!!!!!!!!!i hope julie is only an informer or a friend to mahendra................m quite sure of it bcoz she ws asking him abt sum guy.............whoz in jail...................

the way brinda smiles when mahendra iz around iz juz sooooooooooo cute!!!!!!!!!!!!! luv MahiDa!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and DD..............i am ur fan since d tym i read dat imran urvashi one shot........................plz do write sumthin fr MahiDa also!!!!!!!!!!i wud luv to read it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well... I just could'nt stop my self from opening and logging back on I-F for them!!๐Ÿ˜ณ  I know their scenes are just must watch and how beautifully done.๐Ÿ‘

You know Mahindra's thinking, it's because of the atmosphere he's brought up in that's why. But I'm totally sure after seeing (everyday๐Ÿ˜›) Brinda his thinking will change. He's not a bad person, it's just the fault of atmosphere from where he came from.

That Juile nearly gave me an heart attack๐Ÿ˜’ but thankgod she's informer and hopefully WILL be that ONLY.๐Ÿ˜† Because Mahindra is only for Brinda.๐Ÿ˜

I know Brinda's smile is just so killing and the fact it's on her lips when she's around Mahindra just......omg.... *faints*๐Ÿ˜

Last night, I couldn't sleep because of MahiDa.... they were in my dreams.. constantly!๐Ÿ˜ And still are.. omg.. almost before my presentation they were in my imagination and I remember my friend last night telling me "Ika.. the way you are behaving about MahiDa.. tomorrow in presentation you'll be presenting MahiDa!"
๐Ÿคฃ I almost did, but then reminded myself "ke ab wapis ajao!!!"๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Now seeing replies, I'll definitely will try and write one-shots on MahiDa, because now I think my MahiDa fever will only calm then.โ˜บ๏ธ But sorry sehar, just wait a little sometime as got an assignment due in shortly, so after that will surely try.๐Ÿ˜Š

I'll try something beautiful like I did for UI.๐Ÿ˜ณ

Take Care,
DD๐Ÿ˜Š

-De.De- thumbnail
Originally posted by: varsha112006

hey day dreamer.

you know i m also made a FF on geetika tyagi.๐Ÿ˜ƒ
but as a ujjwalla rawat. (not in india-forum)๐Ÿค”

now u made a FF on brinda[GEETIKA TYAGI]๐Ÿฅณ
i m die to read ur FF.

I would like to read it whenever I have time.๐Ÿ˜Š
I'll try to post when I've done my assignments.๐Ÿ˜ณ Thankyou for replying, now I know I've readers, I'll surely post something.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Regards,
DD

sehar mehrotra thumbnail
@DD-no wrries dear................i ll wait!!!!!!!!!!n u r talking abt julie................heheheheeh when i first saw vidya(karthikz wife) waking up mahendra i thought she iz his galfrnd or sumthing.............heeheehhehee..............bt thank god............

btw karthik n hiz wife also luk gr8 together!!!!!!!!!
Edited by sehar mehrotra - 14 years ago
-De.De- thumbnail
Originally posted by: sehar mehrotra

@DD-no wrries dear................i ll wait!!!!!!!!!!n u r talking abt julie................heheheheeh when i first saw vidya(karthikz wife) waking up mahendra i thought she iz his galfrnd or sumthing.............heeheehhehee..............bt thank god............

btw karthik n hiz wife also luk gr8 together!!!!!!!!!

OMG.. don't remind me of that scene.. I was so in shock, I almost fainted. OMG..such a killer scene that was, almost killed MahiDa fans!๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
What? she's kartik's wife? I was in so shock I didn't recognise the man, I thought must be his jeeju (thought Vidya as his sister)๐Ÿคฃ. Will watch that scene again later!๐Ÿ˜†

But bottom line is... MahiDa.. I love you, you rock! And thanks for understanding.๐Ÿค—