Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sehar mehrotra thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by: Day_Dreamer

OMG.. don't remind me of that scene.. I was so in shock, I almost fainted. OMG..such a killer scene that was, almost killed MahiDa fans!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
What? she's kartik's wife? I was in so shock I didn't recognise the man, I thought must be his jeeju (thought Vidya as his sister)🀣. Will watch that scene again later!πŸ˜†

But bottom line is... MahiDa.. I love you, you rock! And thanks for understanding.πŸ€—

awwwwwww...........DD ................hez karthik ...............heheeheheheheπŸ˜†
-De.De- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: sehar mehrotra

awwwwwww...........DD ................hez karthik ...............heheeheheheheπŸ˜†

🀣🀣 Acha.. ab bas na..(jkπŸ˜†)☺️ Kya karon MahiDa se mohabbat zayada karne ka anjaam.🀣
Baad mein akar scene dekhongi na. Ab toh wapis uni jana hai. Chal ok... will talk later.πŸ˜‰ Will look at scene later and will tell you.πŸ˜†

Edited by Day_Dreamer - 14 years ago
mishti_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: sehar mehrotra

@DD-no wrries dear................i ll wait!!!!!!!!!!n u r talking abt julie................heheheheeh when i first saw vidya(karthikz wife) waking up mahendra i thought she iz his galfrnd or sumthing.............heeheehhehee..............bt thank god............

btw karthik n hiz wife also luk gr8 together!!!!!!!!!

ya even i had the shock of ma life while seeing that scene. i actually thought she was Mahi's wife.
sehar mehrotra thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Kalindi-

ya even i had the shock of ma life while seeing that scene. i actually thought she was Mahi's wife.

hehehehehe.................sch yaar.............dat ws a real shocker scene................πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
duskykaaya thumbnail
Engager 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 2
nice post daydreamerπŸ‘..just love mahindra and brinda together.πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰.u r right that it is a serious drama but still i hope to see a love story evolve b/w them..and i am quite sure that it'll happen..keepin my fingers crossed..😊😊😊
sameera84 thumbnail
Hiii guys iam sameera and iam new to this forum
i;ve watched all the three episodes of  "Powder".....i must say that this is a kind of shows that comes once in a blue moon...i mean i was so damned fed up with all the other weepy tele serials where women are supposed to be this huge TYAAG KI DEVIS or are supposed to just suffer without a word...eeekssss God...i ws almost at my wits end but powder is indeed DIFFERENT,i also like u all love vrinda-mahindra jodi but since this is such a serious show i doubt it....i mean it doesnt mean that serious serials cant have a love story...actually its vice-a-versa coz some of the most serious serials had grt love stories...loved yesterdays episode ...especially wen Vrinda confronts Mahi and he listens almost as if he ws in a dazeπŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ...quite funnilyπŸ˜† in the end of the sceen he asks "kya chauvinist?" thier chemistry rocks and lets just keep our fingers crossed that the love story do happen😊
Pooj@ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I agree completely!

Vrinda Mahendra is surely going to happenn...Btw, how long is the serial going to run for?

And Ika, I am dying to read your FF/one-shot...I simplyloved Imran Urvashi!
-De.De- thumbnail
Originally posted by: duskykaaya

nice post daydreamerπŸ‘..just love mahindra and brinda together.πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰.u r right that it is a serious drama but still i hope to see a love story evolve b/w them..and i am quite sure that it'll happen..keepin my fingers crossed..😊😊😊

*fingers crossed* I'm so dying to see them together. 😳😳 Because after ages I saw a couple who are acutally deserve to be called a real couple. 😍 Their chemistry speaks for them, liek they are a real couple!!😍
-De.De- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pooj@

I agree completely!

Vrinda Mahendra is surely going to happenn...Btw, how long is the serial going to run for?

And Ika, I am dying to read your FF/one-shot...I simplyloved Imran Urvashi!

Awww.. ThankYou so much, I'm glad to see this appreciation. 😳 And I'm sying to write it tooπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ will hopefully be soon.😳
-De.De- thumbnail
19/Jan/10 - Officialy gone Crazy over MahiDa

Ok.. it's official that MahiDa has driven me crazy! I've gone completely mad about them.☺️πŸ€ͺ
Since past 2 days and nights I only dream about MahiDa, I only think about MahiDa, I only see MahiDa.☺️ 

These last 48 hours have been the most craziest hours of this year!πŸ˜† I can see allthe symptons of going mad all over again. There are very rare moments where actually I went this insane over a fiction couple. And so far only 2 fiction couples are which can still make me this insane. Now MahiDa are third to me in my list of fav/best fiction couples, which will be there forever.

I used to have many small couple crushes/madness but seious one only happend for 2 couples before and now MahiDa.
☺️☺️

Sicne 2 days I had so many dreams of them that over 100 senarios I've seen of them being together.😍 I'm all ready to write a whole thick book on MahiDa.πŸ˜†

OMG.. i can't believe yesterday I had presentation and a night before (infact 5-6 hours before) I saw Powder's 3rd episode since then all this started and in the morning, in my lecture just before presenation, I was all giggling and so happy, I couldn't stop smilng and blushing... Reason - MAHIDA.😍☺️ (By the way presentation was awesome. MashAllah😳) My friends were staring at me strangley and kept asking what happened to me?πŸ˜† To which I answered i don't know.πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

I'm going completely crazy over MahiDa, they are just my energy booster. 😎 Their so awesome chemistry is simply killing me!! I'm so greatful to YRF for bringing MahiDa
in our lives and at the same time I blame them for bringing MahiDa as they are driving me insane.😳

So it's official I'm clean bowled by MahiDa's chemistry (gosh.. I should join chemistry than ICT).πŸ€ͺ

Guys, it is me or anyone else too is having similar effect on them of MahiDa?πŸ€ͺ

Between guys, if you'll don't mind I'm making this topic as official MahiDa Topic. In here we all can share our madness and everything about MahiDa.😳 If you guys think it's good idea then let me know I'll make it official.😊 And it doesn't mean like fanclub or appreciation thread. Just a simple MahiDa thread.πŸ˜ƒ

Regards,
DD😊

Edited by Day_Dreamer - 14 years ago