Powder

Simply MahiDa ParadiS! More Update pg141 - Page 3

mishti_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 14 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Day_Dreamer

19/Jan/10 - Officialy gone Crazy over MahiDa

Ok.. it's official that MahiDa has driven me crazy! I've gone completely mad about them.☺️πŸ€ͺ
Since past 2 days and nights I only dream about MahiDa, I only think about MahiDa, I only see MahiDa.☺️ 

These last 48 hours have been the most craziest hours of this year!πŸ˜† I can see allthe symptons of going mad all over again. There are very rare moments where actually I went this insane over a fiction couple. And so far only 2 fiction couples are which can still make me this insane. Now MahiDa are third to me in my list of fav/best fiction couples, which will be there forever.

I used to have many small couple crushes/madness but seious one only happend for 2 couples before and now MahiDa.
☺️☺️

Sicne 2 days I had so many dreams of them that over 100 senarios I've seen of them being together.😍 I'm all ready to write a whole thick book on MahiDa.πŸ˜†

OMG.. i can't believe yesterday I had presentation and a night before (infact 5-6 hours before) I saw Powder's 3rd episode since then all this started and in the morning, in my lecture just before presenation, I was all giggling and so happy, I couldn't stop smilng and blushing... Reason - MAHIDA.😍☺️ (By the way presentation was awesome. MashAllah😳) My friends were staring at me strangley and kept asking what happened to me?πŸ˜† To which I answered i don't know.πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

I'm going completely crazy over MahiDa, they are just my energy booster. 😎 Their so awesome chemistry is simply killing me!! I'm so greatful to YRF for bringing MahiDa
in our lives and at the same time I blame them for bringing MahiDa as they are driving me insane.😳

So it's official I'm clean bowled by MahiDa's chemistry (gosh.. I should join chemistry than ICT).πŸ€ͺ

Guys, it is me or anyone else too is having similar effect on them of MahiDa?πŸ€ͺ

Between guys, if you'll don't mind I'm making this topic as official MahiDa Topic. In here we all can share our madness and everything about MahiDa.😳 If you guys think it's good idea then let me know I'll make it official.😊 And it doesn't mean like fanclub or appreciation thread. Just a simple MahiDa thread.πŸ˜ƒ

Regards,
DD😊

Hey DD even Im going thru the same Sunday night I didnt sleep properly coz of MahiDa😳.Their chemistry made me go mad😍They have driven me crazy juss like u so now this is the official MahiDa thread WOW!!!!!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒThanks a lot. Will be waiting for ur FF😊

Cheers

Kalindi😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rnfandeboo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Day_Dreamer

Hey guys, how are you all?

I was reading various people's views on Mahindra & Brinda, it seems there are two sides one which want them to be together and some which don't want.

Anyways, to me personally I think there chemistry is simply amazing and they've the spark, if it's on screen it will certianly set screens on fire!!☺️😍

I know the show is based on crime and I also thinkthere are very rare chances of seeing them as couple in show, but still *fingers crossed*. I am not saying with high typical romance or the complete love story, if tht happens in this show it will ruin it. But keeping both things balanced then I think it could work. 😳ya right.................

Brinda is woman with power, she's deifinitely beauty with brains. I salute to her and her courage. She has proved that women are no less than men. πŸ‘πŸ‘

I know Mahindra has problem with her as he's being conservative, but we can't ignore the fact it happens in reality. I want Brinda to prove to him that his conservative thinking is not right and I want Brinda to change his view and I hope she does too. people dont change their views .........women have proved themselves best in every field but people think the same

One thing I was really happy about that when one of the goon tried to shoot Brinda, Mahindra was there to protect her!πŸ‘πŸ˜πŸ˜³

No matter what he says, he still has heart to take care of her and proctect her.
protect...............she is not  a kid...........the world protect is not correct...............i dont like the mentality of people that a girl needs to be protected by a man......................
One thing I noticed was Brinda's smile, that secret smile when he reached there and shot that guy, the smile on Brinda's lips was just so expressive.
jaan bach gai toh smile toh aegi hi na.........
 Not only then but in so many scenes they did together, there's always been momnets where a secret smile appears on Brinda's face when she's around Mahindra. 😍nope.............she smiles only when she proves herself.....................

I am so wishing and praying that they show some on-sreen chemistry of both of them! I so would love to see them together. Infact I've already started to see them together in my dreams, my imagination.😳
😍 They both are opposite and opposites attract!πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

Not forgetting that break promo, I wish that it's Brinda who Mahindra was trying to protect!😍😳

IMPORTANT NOTE:
Guys, right now I'm busy with uni work, but later I'm thinking to write one-shots, scenes on them. But I'll only do that, if you guys want to read it. So just let me know here how many are interested to read some fan fic short stories/scenes/one shots on MahiDa? (oh yea, that's the nickname of Mahindra-Brinda for me😳) If I get some good response, then I'll think about writing them.πŸ˜ƒ So if you guys wish to read some of fan creations then tell me. I'll try to write whenever I'm free from uni work.😊

If you guys want to see example of my work of scene, here's the example:

The Magical Night - Imraan & Urvashi (from Mr & Mrs Mishra)

https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1267294

OMG... I can already imagine Brinda singing "Jagi hain kayi umeedein meri udh gayi raat ki neendein".. ☺️☺️😍😍shes not a teenager ..................singing and all that too filmi.............but its your imagination..........................

sehar mehrotra thumbnail
@DD- i agree dear............even m going crazy over dis couple fr d past two n a half weeks  (or may b to be coupleπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰)...........i hav watched their scenes fr abt a hundred tymz nw yet m nt bored n cn still watch it fr another hundred tymz.............😳😳😳......dats a real sign of craziness..................heheeheheehehheπŸ˜†

actually i think we luv them sooooooooooooooooooooooooo mch bcoz its nt like d typical lovey dovey thing.....................its a serious n real kinda thing.....................oh god..............m sooooooooooooooooooo in luv wid them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😳

n u know wat..................nw even m planning to write a FF on them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😊
-De.De- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: -Kalindi-

Hey DD even Im going thru the same Sunday night I didnt sleep properly coz of MahiDa😳.Their chemistry made me go mad😍They have driven me crazy juss like u so now this is the official MahiDa thread WOW!!!!!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒThanks a lot. Will be waiting for ur FF😊

Cheers

Kalindi😊

Wow, really? Chalo atleast am not alone in this.πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ Their chemistry has something which is making us all go crazy.πŸ€ͺ😍
Yea, I'll make this official MahiDa thread. Where we'll discuss MahiDa and our MahiDa madness.πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

-De.De- thumbnail
-De.De- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sehar mehrotra

@DD- i agree dear............even m going crazy over dis couple fr d past two n a half weeks  (or may b to be coupleπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰)...........i hav watched their scenes fr abt a hundred tymz nw yet m nt bored n cn still watch it fr another hundred tymz.............😳😳😳......dats a real sign of craziness..................heheeheheehehheπŸ˜†

actually i think we luv them sooooooooooooooooooooooooo mch bcoz its nt like d typical lovey dovey thing.....................its a serious n real kinda thing.....................oh god..............m sooooooooooooooooooo in luv wid them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😳

n u know wat..................nw even m planning to write a FF on them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😊

🀣 Chalo, so far 3 people toh MahiDa Craziness ka shikar hogaye..πŸ˜†πŸ˜³ Oh my.. MahiDa will be so happy to see people going crazy over them.πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
OMG....even I've watched their scenes for so many times, it's becoming ritual that everyday atleeast once I've to see their scenes.πŸ˜†πŸ˜³ Wow... am really loosing it.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
I know, exactly that's why am falling for MahiDa so much because they are not the typical lovey doveys!! They are different, unique, fresh.😍😎

OMG... Please Sehar, tumne mere mouh ki baat cheen li. Naiki aur poch poch, please please do write on them. I would love to read your FF on them..πŸ€— Lubb you for it.❀️
Please do write FF on them.πŸ˜ƒ I'll wait for it, just like others waiting for my one to start!πŸ€£πŸ˜‰

sehar mehrotra thumbnail
yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...................nw we have an official thread to discuss our madness fr mahida!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!hehehehhehehe................thnx DD.........😳
mishti_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Oh great. MahiDa's official thread☺️ thanks DD.
-Divyaa- thumbnail
Hey Guys Count me in I love Mahida as well 😳
-De.De- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Divyaa-

Hey Guys Count me in I love Mahida as well 😳

Welcome Divyaa.πŸ€—πŸ˜ƒ Am glad to see another MahiDa fan.πŸ˜ƒ