Powder

Simply MahiDa ParadiS! More Update pg141 - Page 5

-De.De- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
OMG guys.. as I posted in other topic that I found extended promo of Powder and in which it shows more scenes and extended version of that MahiDa (hopefully) bike scene. πŸ˜ƒ OMG... seeing this now I will say 99.99% it's Brinda!😍If you look closely at promo and those bike scenes you'll see. It has to be her!!πŸ˜ƒ

OMG.. I can't stop seeing this promo over and over again.😍

Here it is:
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bDoYaAuuH58[/YOUTUBE]

OH Gosh... the bike accident, it's so bad and seeing MahiDa all hurt brought tears into my eyes. 😭😭😭 How painful it is!!

I've a thoery to say that it Brinda with Mahindra, because this promo shows the main characters of show. Ansari, Usmaan, Brinda & Mahindra. While introducing Mahindra, they showed MahiDa's scene from episode 1 where he said "police & crime is men's field". So they were showing mainly of MahiDa's scenes, so the bike scene is has to be MahiDa scene too. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ Absolutely can't wait for that scenes!!! 😳😍

This promo more and less tell's Brinda's reason to be in NCB, as she said "Career kabhi socha nahi, bas ladna chahti thi."😳

Brinda's clips were absolutely amazing along with Mahindra's scenes and that Bike scene... ufffffffffff... killing me with suspense and seeing the few clips just made me go even more crazy over MahiDa!!☺️

LUBB YOU MahiDa..☺️😎
😍

Edited by Day_Dreamer - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Divyaa- thumbnail
Ahh I Know it from the beginning.I could see brinda there hehe
It has to be her oh geez it has to be her haha I seriously hope in the 26 episodes they've shots there's a progress in their relationship otherwise i'll just be mad I've always resisted from seeing tv shows and falling for the pairings because they only end in heartbreaks:( but Mahida i just can't resist them,gosh I'm certified crazy over mahida by everyone who know me that too just in a few eeks of time. such is the craze!
My friend has this technique if she wants something to happen like two of her favs to do a movie soon we kinda of chant n take their name sin a breath and it has actually worked so we'll just chant hereafter
Mahida Mahida Mahida Mahida Mahida Mahida Mahida Mahida Mahida Mahida Mahida Mahida Mahida Mahida Mahida Mahida
mishti_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: Day_Dreamer

Kalindi, this just a beginning... abhi agay agay toh aur bhi zayada madness hogi.🀣
I know, my friends were asking me the same thing and I was like "oo.. nothing to worry, these days I'm feeling fresh in mornings!!"🀣
MahiDa's madness is incresing with each passing minute.☺️ If I could, I would've gotten them married just right now.☺️😍
Don't worry hun.. nothing wrong with you. It's our love ofr MahiDa.πŸ˜‰ Yea.. MahiDa are so dreamy, so fresh, so unique and can be so romantic!!☺️😍

Yup agree wid u. They are so unique n romantic😍😍
mishti_17 thumbnail
@DD n Divya

Is it her Gosh Like I said I really cant makeout. I'll download thw clip n watch closely but if its her then πŸ₯³πŸ‘. Like Divya said even I hope in the 26 epis that they have shot I too hope there is some progress in their story
Pooj@ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yeah, I too am hoping along the same lines. I love stories in which there is a 'conflict' between the protagonists..Makes the story more interesting.

-De.De- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Divyaa-

Ahh I Know it from the beginning.I could see brinda there hehe
It has to be her oh geez it has to be her haha I seriously hope in the 26 episodes they've shots there's a progress in their relationship otherwise i'll just be mad I've always resisted from seeing tv shows and falling for the pairings because they only end in heartbreaks:( but Mahida i just can't resist them,gosh I'm certified crazy over mahida by everyone who know me that too just in a few eeks of time. such is the craze!
My friend has this technique if she wants something to happen like two of her favs to do a movie soon we kinda of chant n take their name sin a breath and it has actually worked so we'll just chant hereafter
Mahida Mahida Mahida Mahida Mahida Mahida Mahida Mahida Mahida Mahida Mahida Mahida Mahida Mahida Mahida Mahida

I also knew it from beginning but still was hoping that it's her.😳 Ahh.. am so so so happy, I just can't control it.πŸ˜†β˜ΊοΈπŸ₯³

OMG.. I've been praying for same thing, by 26th episode I so want their relation to be progressing orelse i'll be left hurt once again like my other couple.πŸ˜” I don't want any heart breaks or anything just a simple relation progress of MahiDa.😍

(In bold) - I'm exactly the same, exactly same thing happening to me, maybe a little more! But such a craze, just unbelieveable. I mean this serious craze happened for only 2 other jodis. But MahiDa is just in single episode I started to had dreams about MahiDa.πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Last night in my dreams I was having MahiDa bike scene...πŸ˜†πŸ˜† But in my own version..πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
Wow.. I really hope this chanting works. So here we go, I'm in too. Let's Chant:

Mahida, mahida, mahida, mahida, mahida, mahida, mahida, mahida, mahida, mahida, mahida, mahida, mahida, mahida, mahida, mahida, mahida, mahida, mahida, mahida, mahida, mahida, mahida, mahida.

😍

πŸ₯³
-De.De- thumbnail
@ Kalindi - πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Me too downloading it now and will watch it in slow motion.πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ But still am sooo happy can't stop feeling blushy and dreamy.😍 One more time let's dance...πŸ˜†

@ Pooj - I also like love stories with 'conflict' but not those ones which are like shown in kekta's shows or MJHT & DMG.. but something serious and different exactly like MahiDa.😍

varsha112006 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

he he hiiiiiii all mahida fansπŸ˜›

but seriously i m waiting to see more scene between mahida😍

n what happend if brinda's mother fix her "RISHTA" with those guy[ARJUN PUNJ]πŸ€”

"AB MUJHE RAAT DIN TUMHARA HI KHYAL HAI"mahida

Edited by varsha112006 - 14 years ago
mishti_17 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: varsha112006

he he hiiiiiii all mahida fans
but seriously i m waiting to see more scene between mahida

n what happend if brinda's mother fix her "RISHTA" with those guy[ARJUN PUNJ]

hey Varsha hiπŸ€— i am sure her parents wont do anything widout her consent, but they will force her 4 the marriage thats 4 sure. btw that guy who plays Vaibhav is Rakesh Bapat na, he is in Seven too,
MahiDa are seriously soo magical 😳 even i wanna sing "ab hume raat din MahiDa❀️ ka khayal hai"😍😍
-De.De- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: varsha112006

he he hiiiiiii all mahida fansπŸ˜›

but seriously i m waiting to see more scene between mahida😍

n what happend if brinda's mother fix her "RISHTA" with those guy[ARJUN PUNJ]πŸ€”

Hi Varsha, how are you? 😊

We all are hungry for more MahiDa scenes...πŸ˜†
No no.. I don't think her mum will fix it but she'll force her surely.

I think the song more suits situation (mine alteastπŸ˜†) is "Raat Ka Nasha Ankh Se Gaya Nahi"😍☺️