ssmily_face thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Thanks for the update

Caryn thumbnail
Originally posted by: meli

^ If you are logged into India forums..U will be able to read both updates😊

No Meli, I cannot.  Did you not get my PMs to you and Roja?  I wrote to you and Roja on MOnday about my PMs goes missing, very hard to Login. I need to log in at least a few time to be logged in.  I need to delete the cookies every day.  I cannot see some parts of the IF. Like for e.g. I could not see after page 3 in Chellame.  I went and typed 4 on the browser in order for me to get to page 4.

These are the few problems I have been having since before christmas.  ON top of a msg appears about the email authenication.  I have done it so many times, but I don't know what is wrong.  I was told IF will send a email to my yahoo account but I haven't received it.

Sorry to post it here Meli, but I don't know how to get msg across to you and Roja.  I know both of you usually will reply to me immediately.  It was strange that you did not reply.  So that is why I am posting here, hoping you will get it.
Edited by Caryn - 14 years ago
Caryn thumbnail
In the tile song, CM is shown as folding her fingers as if to challenge or warn someone.. adhu epo varum??

That already happened Meena.  It was during RK arrested Palli and brought her to the police station.  That is RK's so called motto.  He always does that.  So CM did the same to him, as she took out Palli.

Thanks for the updates.
rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@ Caryn, I did not get any Pm from u mma. Will copy
your message in the mod's section and see if some GM
can help.
@ Meli kutty, can u follow this up sweet heart? and
keep caryn posted when we get an answer/ solution
from one of the GM s???
rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Meenu and Krish -
Suthi suthi varraha
Suttu viralaal thoduva halaa??
ayyo antha kolai kaaran yaarungO?
Ethanai per mele sandegam??
Ethanai perai paarppaha??
Abacus school kku yaar pOvaa???
brinny_g thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Meena and kittykrish
Palli is so fickle minded. All she does is go back and forth...for or against CM.
Meena.IF thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Caryn

In the tile song, CM is shown as folding her fingers as if to challenge or warn someone.. adhu epo varum??

That already happened Meena.  It was during RK arrested Palli and brought her to the police station.  That is RK's so called motto.  He always does that.  So CM did the same to him, as she took out Palli.

Thanks for the updates.

Idhu mudinju pocha.. ahaa... miss pannitene...😭😭

Meena.IF thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Nithya for the updates...

Indha serial nalladhe nadakadha.. Ellame ketadhu dhaan nadakuma.. CM now has to get the case vapas.. Il she? This is troo bad on vadai to insist CM to get it back.. Y din' beach do it for her dad.. Y can't CM ask beach to run the case..

What kind of women are the sulmangalam sisters.. I mean Kalai and Azhagu... Sundu, Rathna, Palli are more worse.. how could they change as and when they get chance..

No one is thinking of how to solve probs..
Vani19 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Meena for the update... Meena they are selfish, that's why they change from time to time. Anyway this is not new when comes to serial.Edited by Vani19 - 14 years ago