Celebrity Fan Clubs

Fresh Faces/New Commers Month!! :)

-dramaholic- thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Fresh Faces!πŸ˜ƒ

Helloooooooooooo my CFCians πŸ€—

I hope everybody's doing well this month! I'm assuming that most of you are on Back to School after xmas?? How is it so far? Boring?πŸ˜†, Well its about to change! πŸ˜ƒ

I'm guessing that you've all noticed the new banner? ☺️ Isn't it GORGEOUS?  A HUGE thank you to Swati aka Preity*Zinta for making it. It looks AMAZING!

Okay, so back to business. Thank you all for making our first & Second TOTM's (Theme of the month) SO successful! πŸ‘ For those of you who have missed the previous month's Theme (Naughty & Nice month) then don't you worry, because we'll be having a TOTM every month!

What are TOTM's?
Every month, a celebrity/ies and his/her/their fans will be spotlighted. There will be various discussions, games, and contests about that particular celeb(s).

This month, we'll be focusing on Fresh Faces in Bollywood.

Important: If you have a celebrity that you would like spotlighted, then please PM mimi0295 and let us know why you think this celeb should be spotlighted. If you have any suggestions for a theme, then please let us know πŸ˜ƒ Also, if you'd like to help out with banner making, scrap me πŸ˜ƒ

TASK:

Look at the current Banner, and list down the names of the celebs on it!πŸ˜›πŸ˜† 

The DT will post the answers later on this week :)

*Thanks to Mimi for the original Post layout/script*
Edited by DramaholicVibes - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aish_punk thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

awesome banner swati!

the task is tough..but lemme try..