YRKKH 18th Jan 2010 - Written Update

Payal25 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mallika113 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks Payal for the update.  Poor Akshi, everyday is a turmoil for her!   I have stopped watching this show, because it's too depressing for me  I want happy times for Naksh, don't know when it will happen๐Ÿ˜•
krutiv100 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks for the update! i feel so sorry for akshara,she can't even talk to someone about how she feels and she can't even cry to her hearts content. Naitik is soooo stuborn,bhabi maa is annoying, for godsake she hasn't commited any mistake, has nandani said sorry yet that she is expecting akshara to apologise. im glad akshara left, in this whole stiuation they should no respect towards her and shouted at her whatever they wanted, thinking that she is the bahu, but they forgot that before thier bahu, she is someone's daughter, how would they like if someone did this to thier daughter. and before bahu and daughter she is a woman and a human.
i hope akshara goes back when the singhania zoo realise that she didn't commit any mistake or crime.
sheenalk thumbnail
Thanks for the update!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ
I am glad that today atleast Gayatri tried to make Naitik understand.๐Ÿ˜›
sankadevi30 thumbnail
thanks for the update.i wonder how Akshara's family will react now
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
thanks so much Payal...and I won't be able to update this week coz I'm going to Delhi..so if u cud plz update i'll be greatful...otherwise i'll have to request someone else..
sanw thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks payal. good to see ur update after a long time.

All the while akshara seemed to be dazing!

I dont understand why her best friend varsha doesnt get the situation although akshara is trying to fool her by saying it is the smoke which is the casue of her tear!

it is the smoke of naitik's fumes! poor guy is burning all over!
Sargesh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the nice updates Akshara is now SHIKAR OF GALATFAHAMI and I am angry on Naitik he tells akshara to leave house and hiding truth and making unnecessary misunderstandings Edited by Sar56gesh - 14 years ago