Posted: 14 years ago
charu di wont update so i thought i will do that...
Starts with preacp of yesterday akshara does not tell the truth to everyone she says main aaj ya kal nahi kuch din baad jayongi..and says naitik himself  permitted her to leave here by the time he comes back..everyone is very happy to hear this daadi is also happy to hear this varsha is super excited... 😲 
comes to singhnia house naitik is saying his same old  dialouges ghar ki bahi kaise ja sakti hai,chori ne humse bahut kuch chupaya and than she leaves the house Raj B talking some sense that chote galti karte hai hum bado ko nazarandaz kar dena chahiye....DJ is angry that no one has called from the maheshwari house rashmi says no-one from here also called and gayatri asking her to keep quiet (perfect expressions by her)....
Finally our munna speaks up THAT HE ASKED AKSHARA TO LEAVE  DJ's  KEE  coming up and than says some gyaan ki baatein thare aqal par pathar padh gaye tha kya   🤣   vo teri ardhangi hai and asks him to bring back her tomorrow morning abd G saying that bahu ko keh dena ki hum abhi bhi naraaz hai.....

Mohit calls akshara and says that he ws the one who was responsible and she is beng blammed..(i dont remember the exact dialouges) but it was very bad scene  ðŸ¥±  mohit cant act at all  in emotional scenes he is better off doing comedy  shaurys asks akshara to get ready and they will go for dinner..she sys no but fianally agrees naitk is also in the same restaurant with some clinets and the best scene she thinks of akshii when she sees some other lady back-side....(he was looking nice today sad mood with a suit)...
they both are in the same restaurant and thinking akshara and naitik drinking the same orange juice....  😭   ( dimri this is a pathetic track)
some shava scenes as well not bad but i hate the way they were giggling cant they see akshara and varsha is the biggest dumbo everytime she says naitik'ji gadhi kahin ki....
BY chabce some orange juice falls on akshara's saree she goes to the washroom and naitik also gets a call and goes to receive that and both are face to face ....
Preacp-sad song in the background akshara walking towards naitik (i think she will not talk and just walk by)

PS-ignore typing mistakes plz it is very cold here thats why...
Edited by pinky35 - 14 years ago
ok nothing new same gayatri back.not a fruitful episode to watch
G3  saying that bahu ko keh dena ki hum abhi bhi naraaz hai..... 🤣
🤣   ...kutte ki doom......🤣

thanks pinky...I hope she doesnt come back this easily!!

vaise wht was the precap?

KE???? 😲
arrey itnaaa drama??? i cannot digest itna zyaada drama... wat a co-incidence yaar, aksh-varsh-sharya n naitik babu go 2 the same hotel😲
akshara's saris ae fetting worse and worse day by day.. m hating her saris 🤢 but naitik was looking coool 😎
precap ka thingy is so predictible - akshara just passes by naitik but naitik expects her 2 apologise.. so naitik is shocked n aksh will bahaofy ganga n yamuna 😭
Originally posted by rsk2fan-renu-

G3  saying that bahu ko keh dena ki hum abhi bhi naraaz hai..... 🤣
🤣   ...kutte ki doom......🤣

its just sick to think that they just want her to be back for the izzat part and make her go through the same crap again!!! 🤢

she shouldnt come until Naitik & her have cleansed their mind fully...
Originally posted by rsk2fan-renu-

G3 saying that bahu ko keh dena ki hum abhi bhi naraaz hai..... 🤣
🤣 ...kutte ki doom......🤣

What was the point of that line? 😆.
Originally posted by ritu_iluvyrkkh

precap- akshara is walking towards naitik in slow motion 😆
Originally posted by ritu_iluvyrkkh

Naitik and Akshara are in the same hotel and they see each other. Akshara is walking towards him....i think she will walk past him
Originally posted by Nishitah512

What was the point of that line? 😆.

its like they are nursery kids... usko bolna main usse katti hoon 😃