Written/Vid/Pix Update 19th January

aftvjunkie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

skeptical thumbnail
Thanks for the update................... I would rate it 2/10.  The story hasn't moved forward at all. 
poo_supi thumbnail
great update..................
toothbrush13 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Thanks for the update Aarti!

Is this Manav's new excuse... you're too late Archana.  What is he trying to say?  If she showed up before Shravani was deemed pregnant he would have gone running back to her (Archana)?  You're right Aarti, they are frustrating.
mitts thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thx u soo much aarti

It was disappointing episode.... I was expecting something from this episode but none of it happened... It was frustrating... I dono feeling very bad after episode...

will give 5/10
sensodyne thumbnail
Thanks for update aarti
I simply wasted my time today watching PR it was simply dragging.
only good part was Manav was looking 😍
but even i would rate 3/10
nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Agree with you Aarti.. episode was frustating to say the least. The whole common room audience in my hostel was so frustrated that they were laughing when Manav turned up in a bike looking for Archu shouting 'Go hero go!!' 😆

I'll give it 4/10

Thanx for the update.

by the way, where did the bike disappear cos he went to dombivili station to take a train.
AArti....U r my saviour....I missed it even tday.....but watta horrible ep 😡.....Wats wrong wid Mannu......but I guess he had no choice...he knows that Archu wld be safe in her own house rather than his....wid Sav nd now Shrav as well....btw Varsha probably need more tym nd is yet to get over his boss (frgt his name).....Baba back to his old ways ....thnx fr the update.....🤗
mitts thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@Niki

i was thinking same wer did bike go.. When Manav was riding bike I thought chalo they will go on bike atleast but then was thinking wer would bag go??? BUt bike hi gayab ho gaya!!!!
hazel16 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update