Richie.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Sorry i got late in updating some guests 😑  😑
As we all expected akshara just walks by........they both are back to their houses..naitik in t-shirt and akshara in a saree mark me without pallu  πŸ˜ƒ  hina looked beautiful in that scene...  πŸ‘πŸΌ both are thinking of each other some good old memories (kitchen scene,samarpan scene)...akshara than dreams naitik has come and says "i m sorry" but that was supposed to be only a dream....
akshara wajes up early morning and makes tea and does everything as it is done in the singhnai zoo and all the ladies of maheshwari circus are teasing her as akshara singhnia...moheets mom takes a U-turn and agrees for the rishtaa whem moheets mama told him that singhnia's are very rich and suddenly from handicapped she says nandini beta 😲  😲

everyone is singhnai zoo is ready to go to office but DJ says that is not coming to the office he has to go to bring akshara back DJ leaves..and after he leaves munna says main nahi jayuna "main koi baacha nahi hu" (but u are behaving like one) and says he will handle the situation the way he wants agar baabhi ma asks gayatri to go and and bring back akshii but munna refuses...

everyone is preparing for gangur pooja...nothing much in the last part but some ladies in the akshara should have been in the house for her first gangur bur daddi says that akshii has come with the permission of her in-laws...and some bhola-bhaniya scenes also  πŸ₯±

Precap-everyone is doing pooja and making statue and singing jhoomar song (pyaar mil jaye piya ka pyar mil jaye ) and akshara is crying..                                                         
PS-please ignore typing mistakes  πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by pinky35 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

s4n4 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
for once i thought naitik realized his mistake after he was remmebering akshara.. but he bcame his self again when asked to go get her..

@mohits mom -- shes on Laaalchi lady...kaise rang badaldiye usne paison ke baare sunte hi!
-renu- thumbnail

Hai  mori  maiya……….Naitik  ke "BICEPS" toh….."OCTOceps" lag rahe the……kyon, pinky ?  πŸ˜†  πŸ˜†  πŸ˜†  πŸ˜†

Richie.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: rsk2fan-renu-

Hai  mori  maiya???.Naitik  ke "BICEPS" toh?.."OCTOceps" lag rahe the??kyon, pinky ?  πŸ˜†  πŸ˜†  πŸ˜†  πŸ˜†

I did not understand πŸ˜•      🀣
-renu- thumbnail

Originally posted by: pinky35

I did not understand πŸ˜•      🀣

what u did not understand?.....BACHCHAN bahut mota ho gaya hai......🀣
Tafseer thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

<FONT face="Times New Roman" size=4>Hai mori maiya……….Naitik ke "BICEPS" toh….."OCTOceps" lag rahe the……kyon, pinky ? πŸ˜†</FONT>

🀣 🀣........aaj ek thappad maarne ka zaroor man kiya mera.......kitna badtameez ho chala hai Munna..n that too ppl are praising his HAAYIN Image...... πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Richie.. thumbnail

what u did not understand?.....BACHCHAN bahut mota ho gaya hai......🀣

BTW his smile remains the same...πŸ˜‰
-renu- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tafseer

🀣 🀣........aaj ek thappad maarne ka zaroor man kiya mera.......kitna badtameez ho chala hai Munna..n that too ppl are praising his HAAYIN Image...... πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

toh please thappad maro na.......HAAYIN  ? πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
-renu- thumbnail
chalo ...me going to rest my arm...u'll do..HAAYIN HAAYIN......πŸ˜ƒ....gn....
--Nishita-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pinky35

BTW his smile remains the same...πŸ˜‰

When did he smile? He was frowning...haan sapne mein zaroor smile kar raha tha.